Jump to content
Forums

Fire Temple Key


Recommended Posts

Guest Devir

I remember to enter into Fire Temple elyos needed a key that was dropped out of mobs outside Fire Temple. Do asmodians need a key as well or is just the Three keys campaign quest? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Crush
1 hour ago, Motgar-KT said:

Oh yea...we did 3 keys campaign quest when I was around.

Damn, I forgot about that quest... I remember it being kind of a pain in the azz.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Devir

Well for elyos get the key dropped out of those mobs outside FT was not easy eather, at least not a lot of gank there because the guards are close.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Crush

I confirmed with some people playing over there that we do not have to do 3 keys for FT entry! THANK GOD!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Wootage

No keys Bud thats how far i went in Kor classic too and there was no key requirement 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/11/2021 at 1:04 PM, HealingSquid-KT said:

I do not believe that was a thing in KR since they are using the 2.7 version of the game rolled back.

If you read the dev notes it's game content version 1.0 and client 2.7 not game content 2.7. Client means skills, interface etc. not the maps and mobs.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Ferk-DN said:

If you read the dev notes it's game content version 1.0 and client 2.7 not game content 2.7. Client means skills, interface etc. not the maps and mobs.

Lets put it this way then i played KR and i do not remember farming a key, Pretty sure we could just go straight in.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

Lets put it this way then i played KR and i do not remember farming a key, Pretty sure we could just go straight in.

The Fire Temple Key was first seen in Aion 1.5, we are not getting Aion 1.5 yet.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ferk-DN said:

The Fire Temple Key was first seen in Aion 1.5, we are not getting Aion 1.5 yet.

Just asked friends who re-started in 1.5 and they did not have to grind a key either. There is no key grinding for FT, At least on the elyos side.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/11/2021 at 12:25 AM, Guest Crush said:

I confirmed with some people playing over there that we do not have to do 3 keys for FT entry! THANK GOD!

Its kinda like they wanted to make Aion Clissic, but not really or completely. Its still way better than the new version, but it really is the popular classic version either. It has been dumb down to much still. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...