Alchemy Recipes?

Is there somewhere I could go to find out where all the alchemy recipes are outside of the trainers in Sanctum & the "extra vendor" in Oriel?  Also, when or where would I learn recipes for the combination manastones at?  I know the ones like Will, Knowledge, and Power are aethercrafting but I'm talking about alchemy made ones.  Finally, does any profession craft godstones & if so who & where do you get the recipes for those?  Thanks in advance!

I know there's a shugo in Enshar who sells some of the composite manastone alchemy designs (level 500). Or there used to be, maybe he was removed, I don't know. If he's still there, he's over in Whirlpool Temple on the west side of the map.

You're clearly an Elyos though, so I don't know where he would be for you lol. Presumably somewhere in Cygnea.

That said, those composite manastone designs are hard because part of the materials needed are those old yellow block manastones, and those are hard to find now. :( Good luck!

Regarding godstones, I think those are crafted by tailoring? Or maybe it was armorsmithing.

On 10/26/2017 at 6:48 AM, Vantheria-DN said:

I know there's a shugo in Enshar who sells some of the composite manastone alchemy designs (level 500).

Now when you say level 500 alchemy & composit manastones, are you talking about he level 50 manastones or a higher level one?  I'm asking about the lvl 50 blue quality ones.

6 hours ago, Plezurenpain-DN said:

Now when you say level 500 alchemy & composit manastones, are you talking about he level 50 manastones or a higher level one?  I'm asking about the lvl 50 blue quality ones.

Sorry, I'm not sure. I haven't really poked around in Enshar in a while. You might just go to Cygnea and see what you can come up with.

last town you can fly to from the main port in(has the portal to abyss), will be a shugo sells designs for ancient coins. The manastone choices may seem nice but a friend tried them, got wierd combos like mb 25/block 12, accuracy 8... the better, more reliable to sell design from the same NPC will likely be bracing water but that entails  using all your possible runs of infinity shard to get materials...

Archived