Warning...

Wrathchild-KT

Guest Sadchild

Me and my friend will die everytime and cry over it. If you plan to play Elyo on Siel, be prepared to see failure from here

I've been brain hurting on what server to go to. IS or SL. I was main on IS but had an alt on SL. But I have to say SL was a blast. That server  was a bloody massacre with pvp. So many raids and the western shard was lit. Can't wait to have hr long fights pushing each side 

On 6/11/2021 at 1:06 AM, Wrathchild-KT said:

Me and my friends will rush lvl 30 pvp gear playing 24/7 from day 1. If you plan to play asmo on siel, be prepared to face an army of twinks.

But  everyone will also rush to level 50 too and then they can go to those areas to kill twinks. In the old times people struggled to level because the game was new and they didn't know it. We will have better questing than the real old aion and everyone is a veteran now.

On 6/10/2021 at 6:06 PM, Wrathchild-KT said:

Me and my friends will rush lvl 30 pvp gear playing 24/7 from day 1. If you plan to play asmo on siel, be prepared to face an army of twinks.

Your name sounds familiar. Did you play a Glad?

Guest Estufa
On 6/10/2021 at 3:06 PM, Wrathchild-KT said:

Ok so I've been doing a bunch of research and recently talking to some people on disc and from what I hear, getting 5 piece deava is the best way to go for lvl 30 twinks. That means 5 seperate level 30s o.O! Curious what your opinion is? Multiple people stating that the blue gear is probably better than the 30e stuff. 

Oh here is the twinks who can't handle pvp endgame. so they stay low level to feel good how is it pvping against people with no gear, takes so much skill.. you must be proud? Im gonna be the max level with my friends that ruins your fun everyday cause your scum. Maybe you'll try some real pvp then?  ;)

Guest Wrath
19 hours ago, HavocChordz-KT said:

what happened to all that fun you were having on wow? Xd

Still having lots of fun and pvping all day, during classing I’ll still be playing when I get bored of leveling. Aion will never be 1/9273892 of what WoW pvp is. As I said in another thread, I’ll probably leave when WoW 9.1 launches.

On 6/11/2021 at 7:48 PM, Leiloni said:

Your name sounds familiar. Did you play a Glad?

Nop, 1.5 to 2.0 sorc

2.0 to 4.6 ranger

4.6 to 7.7 sw

On 6/12/2021 at 9:48 PM, Guest Estufa said:

Ok so I've been doing a bunch of research and recently talking to some people on disc and from what I hear, getting 5 piece deava is the best way to go for lvl 30 twinks. That means 5 seperate level 30s o.O! Curious what your opinion is? Multiple people stating that the blue gear is probably better than the 30e stuff. 

Lol man, srsly? Some people on the thread got the joke, you didn’t.

Guest DrLiu
On 6/10/2021 at 6:06 PM, Wrathchild-KT said:

Must be fun to zerg undergeared noobs all day huh?

Guest Estufa
6 hours ago, Wrathchild-KT said:

Lol man, srsly? Some people on the thread got the joke, you didn’t.

I've never played any iteration of this game before; of course I didn't get what ever contrived 'inside' silliness you might have been going for... In fact if you were indeed joking I have absolutely no idea wtf you are on about. 

Archived