Forums

Siel or Israphel?

Guest Question

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, Jagblade-DN said:

Maybe I just never paid attention but cursed server? IsraFAIL? What's that all about? Maybe it's just been so long I've forgotten but I only played on Israphel.

Israphel was known to have rather internal issues when it came to legions and certain people. When Tiamat got merged with Israphel, that one rather infamous legion sabotaged sieges just strengthened that idea. Just an example of many, many other things.

Just now, Kubei-DN said:

Israphel was known to have rather internal issues when it came to legions and certain people. When Tiamat got merged with Israphel, that one rather infamous legion sabotaged sieges just strengthened that idea. Just an example of many, many other things.

Ah, I vaguely remember hearing about some of that, but I was never really very active in the PvP scene so none of it ever really made a difference to me. I do remember some drama about the Governor or General or whatever the title was deliberately doing nothing in the sieges if people wouldn't obey them or borderline worship them or whatever.

2 minutes ago, Jagblade-DN said:

Ah, I vaguely remember hearing about some of that, but I was never really very active in the PvP scene so none of it ever really made a difference to me. I do remember some drama about the Governor or General or whatever the title was deliberately doing nothing in the sieges if people wouldn't obey them or borderline worship them or whatever.

Uh-huh. 

Guest Tsunahmie

I will be playing on IS, :) met some awesome people who will be playing there and very much looking forward to what happens on the server! 

Guest Question

Yeah! I guess Asmo SL is my place then
I played before, my experience playing (PVP):
Elyos = numbers
Asmos = quality
Not 100% ofc, my exp tho

I played Elyos on Israphel launch through maybe patch 2.7. Thinking right now of going Israphel because nothing else feels right. I hope it's a good server again but from what I've read so far it needs more population! Everyone is going Siel. :(

58 minutes ago, Jagblade-DN said:

If you're referring to Morted I'm pretty sure he got banned for cheating and there's no way he's coming back. We're going to remake Israphel bigger and better than ever!

2 minutes ago, Leiloni said:

If you're referring to Morted I'm pretty sure he got banned for cheating and there's no way he's coming back. We're going to remake Israphel bigger and better than ever!

Eh, anyone can come back on a fresh start game. They loss nothing in comparison to others in the new game.

Guest Candy

I'm still torn on server myself; it's been a looong time since I played - made it through the first year of free to play over on the EU side before everything got nyerked. Tried coming back to Aion a while back, whenever they ruined the game by taking out some of the towns and getting rid of the gathering etc that I actually enjoyed and assumed that was it for the game. 😅

Whichever server I end up on I'm going to be Asmo, though. I was leaning towards Israphel, but it looks like Siel will be more populated...? 

2 minutes ago, Motgar-KT said:

Eh, anyone can come back on a fresh start game. They loss nothing in comparison to others in the new game.

I think his biggest obstacle would be his reputation if he came back honestly. 

Guest Question
8 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

I'm obviously going back to where I started, and that's going to be Israphel. Besides, the name always sounded cool to me.

Yeah, Siel name is kinda boring haha
I started in Karum? K? K-something? Guess, I' am rlly bad with names tbh

14 minutes ago, Leiloni said:

I think his biggest obstacle would be his reputation if he came back honestly. 

You wouldn't know for sure if someone came back.

2 minutes ago, Guest iko said:

Siel because it was my old home when Ariel was merged. Hopefully I'll see some familiar faces around.

If you are seeing real faces in a game seek help :P

Guest Question
1 minute ago, Kubei-DN said:

You mean Kahrun? xD

OMG, YAS! Was struggling with the name! Yisus, thanks
Now I can tell to my grandkids the story of aion proppiely

Guest Question
42 minutes ago, Guest Candy said:

I'm still torn on server myself; it's been a looong time since I played - made it through the first year of free to play over on the EU side before everything got nyerked. Tried coming back to Aion a while back, whenever they ruined the game by taking out some of the towns and getting rid of the gathering etc that I actually enjoyed and assumed that was it for the game. 😅

Whichever server I end up on I'm going to be Asmo, though. I was leaning towards Israphel, but it looks like Siel will be more populated...? 

Yeah, I made a little research and Siel was and probably will be more populated
But IS looks more friendly? IDK why? My perspective (My friend told me she preferd tryhard and blood everywhere, so Siel is my place guess)

From my experience from back in the day (pre 6.0):

Siel - most populated server, held the most veteran players, had most PvP and strong players and legions in that area. Basically the OG server. Elyos dominated.

Israphel - a jack of all trades, but I recall Asmodian side to be more dominating for the most part. There was time where Elyos held the advantage, but it was shifting between both sides. Always had the juiciest drama. Elyos side (in my perspective) was a bit more toxic, Asmodians were more helping each other.

Archived