Jump to content
Forums

Siel or Israphel?


Guest Question

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

From my experience from back in the day (pre 6.0):

Siel - most populated server, held the most veteran players, had most PvP and strong players and legions in that area. Basically the OG server. Elyos dominated.

Israphel - a jack of all trades, but I recall Asmodian side to be more dominating for the most part. There was time where Elyos held the advantage, but it was shifting between both sides. Always had the juiciest drama. Elyos side (in my perspective) was a bit more toxic, Asmodians were more helping each other.

No you have it backwards. Israphel was Elyos heavy, Siel Asmo heavy. Israphel had a lot of talented players and was very PvP heavy the first 2 years or so before I quit. Never played on Siel.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Leiloni said:

No you have it backwards. Israphel was Elyos heavy, Siel Asmo heavy. Israphel had a lot of talented players and was very PvP heavy the first 2 years or so before I quit. Never played on Siel.

Huh, I always thought Siel was mostly Elyos dominated. It's been definitely too long, so I must've gotten that mixed up.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Leiloni said:

No you have it backwards. Israphel was Elyos heavy, Siel Asmo heavy. Israphel had a lot of talented players and was very PvP heavy the first 2 years or so before I quit. Never played on Siel.

 

4 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

Huh, I always thought Siel was mostly Elyos dominated. It's been definitely too long, so I must've gotten that mixed up.

Siel was once full blue in Abyss, for quite some time then it became full green for quite another time... I know because I saw the tides. Asmodians were never too many in numbers but when we got close to elyos we got them because we were used to be outnumbered so we got trained harder. When I first made an Elyos char I was shocked at how calm their LFG was, Asmodian LFG was "gitgud or gtfo" or something.

We used to make fun that Elyos don't play on Sundays because they have school tomorrow.

Edited by Arhangelos-KT
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

 

Siel was once full blue in Abyss, for quite some time then it became full green for quite another time... I know because I saw the tides. Asmodians were never too many in numbers but when we got close to elyos we got them because we were used to be outnumbered so we got trained harder. When I first made an Elyos char I was shocked at how calm their LFG was, Asmodian LFG was "gitgud or gtfo" or something.

We used to make fun that Elyos don't play on Sundays because they have school tomorrow.

bro i would sit in chat with popcorn ready after every siege waiting for that exact moment , kids just arguing was fun to watch 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...