Forums

Siel or Israphel?

9 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

From my experience from back in the day (pre 6.0):

Siel - most populated server, held the most veteran players, had most PvP and strong players and legions in that area. Basically the OG server. Elyos dominated.

Israphel - a jack of all trades, but I recall Asmodian side to be more dominating for the most part. There was time where Elyos held the advantage, but it was shifting between both sides. Always had the juiciest drama. Elyos side (in my perspective) was a bit more toxic, Asmodians were more helping each other.

No you have it backwards. Israphel was Elyos heavy, Siel Asmo heavy. Israphel had a lot of talented players and was very PvP heavy the first 2 years or so before I quit. Never played on Siel.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There was a reason why people called Israphel, IsraFAIL. Still loved the times spent on that server though, lol.  Not too sure where I'll end up this time yet.

Siel was once full blue in Abyss, for quite some time then it became full green for quite another time... I know because I saw the tides. Asmodians were never too many in numbers but when we got close

I've seen a bunch of current DN-E and DN-A trihard players moving Siel this time around. I'm sticking to Israphel lol

7 minutes ago, Leiloni said:

No you have it backwards. Israphel was Elyos heavy, Siel Asmo heavy. Israphel had a lot of talented players and was very PvP heavy the first 2 years or so before I quit. Never played on Siel.

Huh, I always thought Siel was mostly Elyos dominated. It's been definitely too long, so I must've gotten that mixed up.

4 hours ago, Leiloni said:

4 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

Huh, I always thought Siel was mostly Elyos dominated. It's been definitely too long, so I must've gotten that mixed up.

Siel was once full blue in Abyss, for quite some time then it became full green for quite another time... I know because I saw the tides. Asmodians were never too many in numbers but when we got close to elyos we got them because we were used to be outnumbered so we got trained harder. When I first made an Elyos char I was shocked at how calm their LFG was, Asmodian LFG was "gitgud or gtfo" or something.

We used to make fun that Elyos don't play on Sundays because they have school tomorrow.

Edited by Arhangelos-KT
Guest Wootage
2 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Siel was once full blue in Abyss, for quite some time then it became full green for quite another time... I know because I saw the tides. Asmodians were never too many in numbers but when we got close to elyos we got them because we were used to be outnumbered so we got trained harder. When I first made an Elyos char I was shocked at how calm their LFG was, Asmodian LFG was "gitgud or gtfo" or something.

We used to make fun that Elyos don't play on Sundays because they have school tomorrow.

bro i would sit in chat with popcorn ready after every siege waiting for that exact moment , kids just arguing was fun to watch 

Guest blackopal
On 6/10/2021 at 11:34 PM, Leiloni said:

I think his biggest obstacle would be his reputation if he came back honestly. 

This time around his biggest obstacle would be getting out of jail.

On 6/11/2021 at 2:38 PM, Kubei-DN said:

It varied a lot, initially most of the Asmos from Nezekan went to Siel,  Elyos went to Ziekel, but successive mergers, TM, KR, BR, IS,  and other servers, swung the balance back to Elyos, then when EK merged with Siel and became Katalam, it swung Asmo for a month or so.  But because of the unlimited free to play accounts, people just rolled toons on both factions. Of course Pay to Play is a whole different ball game,  not many people will cough up for multiple subscriptions.

Guest Oldmonkey
11 hours ago, Guest blackopal said:

Are you the blackopal? 

Guest st0n3

Imagine playing w/o back fur, ew. Siel asmo also seem to have plenty of easy pvp with all these pigeons rushing S-E.

Guest Loadrng
13 hours ago, Guest blackopal said:

What did he go to jail for?

Guest Wootage

Yes many players will be joining same servers that they used to back in day but 
i think its impossible to guess rn which server is going to be dominated my which faction
or who will have more numbers . its all speculation at this point , i myself will start Siel Asmo Sin just coz i like name Siel more and i always been asmodian on all my main accounts

I've always been Asmo, but Asmos were so ugly back then, so idk if I want to be Asmo this time around.  😂 Thinking either SL-A or IS-E. Server is a hard choice too because I don't like being around tryhards tbh. Adds lots of stress to the game. But at the same time, you don't want to be on a "dead" server either. Tough choice, tough choice.

In my opinion Siel is going to fill up so fast and get locked gonna be a ton of people who miss out trying to go there.  Then these forums are gonna be boo  , but I wanna play with my friends, unlock this faction etc, etc.  So in summation I suggest to choose your server wisely if you wanna play with your friends just know that Siel looks like gonna be the first to fill up and get locked down so some of ya may get there and some may not

4 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

I've always been Asmo, but Asmos were so ugly back then, so idk if I want to be Asmo this time around.  😂 Thinking either SL-A or IS-E. Server is a hard choice too because I don't like being around tryhards tbh. Adds lots of stress to the game. But at the same time, you don't want to be on a "dead" server either. Tough choice, tough choice.

I've seen a bunch of current DN-E and DN-A trihard players moving Siel this time around. I'm sticking to Israphel lol

1 hour ago, Kubei-DN said:

Nobody has "moved" to Siel, because it's not live yet, so you are just speculating.

Roll a toon on both servers and see what it's like before deciding where to hang out, in fact you could open a second account and roll toons of the opposite faction on both servers as well before you make up your mind.

It would be nice if the CM could provide us with server balance data, over the next month, so we can make informed decisions, before spending a lot of time on characters.

16 hours ago, Ferk-DN said:

Nobody has "moved" to Siel, because it's not live yet, so you are just speculating.

Roll a toon on both servers and see what it's like before deciding where to hang out, in fact you could open a second account and roll toons of the opposite faction on both servers as well before you make up your mind.

It would be nice if the CM could provide us with server balance data, over the next month, so we can make informed decisions, before spending a lot of time on characters.

Yeah, or... I can just decide for myself without having anybody tell me to wait. I'll be going Israphel regardless of what people say.

Edited by Kubei-DN
8 hours ago, Guest Wrath said:

I can be wrong, but, probably in both servers elyos will have more numbers = more forts = more pvp gear, just saying.

According to the Aion Classic Discord, more people have claimed the Asmo role than Elyos. We really won't know until data is released from NCsoft for actual numbers though since everyone has their own communities in which they are drawing their own observations. 

On 6/10/2021 at 9:25 PM, Kubei-DN said:

Israphel was known to have rather internal issues when it came to legions and certain people. When Tiamat got merged with Israphel, that one rather infamous legion sabotaged sieges just strengthened that idea. Just an example of many, many other things.

Even Scipa did that to Asmodian Faction leadership. 

Guy said he just "lucked" into a role there and thought everyone was annoying so he caused a rebellion. I never really thought anything about it myself but I guess it made sense with Israphel being cursed lol

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.