Forums

Siel or Israphel?

I read that Siel will be most populated and non-english speaking are focusing on Israphel, so I went Siel.

Unfortunately that means I may leave any RP behind since they may also be going Israphel out of tradition.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There was a reason why people called Israphel, IsraFAIL. Still loved the times spent on that server though, lol.  Not too sure where I'll end up this time yet.

Siel was once full blue in Abyss, for quite some time then it became full green for quite another time... I know because I saw the tides. Asmodians were never too many in numbers but when we got close

I've seen a bunch of current DN-E and DN-A trihard players moving Siel this time around. I'm sticking to Israphel lol

29 minutes ago, Hephaistion said:

I read that Siel will be most populated and non-english speaking are focusing on Israphel, so I went Siel.

Unfortunately that means I may leave any RP behind since they may also be going Israphel out of tradition.

I'm pretty sure I've seen big Latino and Spanish communities move both servers, specially Siel, but I stuck to Israphel regardless

Edited by Kubei-DN