Forums

Come on people come in here and show your Elyos love. I see way too many people here and on the Classic community discord saying how they're rolling Asmo, but I remember the tons of people who used to play Elyos. I know you're still out there!

17 minutes ago, Leiloni said:

Come on people come in here and show your Elyos love. I see way too many people here and on the Classic community discord saying how they're rolling Asmo, but I remember the tons of people who used to play Elyos. I know you're still out there!

I would be embarrassed to admit to being an elyos if I were one, and I'm not an elyos.

Edited by Motgar-KT
Guest Revoca
34 minutes ago, Leiloni said:

umm there is literally a  300 man legion going elyos what discords are you in?? I haven't seen any big legions  saying they are going Elyos

Guest Revoca

Typo in last message can't seem to edit atm... I haven't seen any big  ASMO legions

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Guest Revoca said:

umm there is literally a  300 man legion going elyos what discords are you in?? I haven't seen any big legions  saying they are going Elyos

Uh the only one I've seen links to anywhere - https://discord.gg/88QZzrVpYS

What discord are you getting this news from - link please? You're giving me hope lol!

Edited by Leiloni
Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, Guest Wrath said:

Almost everybody is rolling elyos, chill out.

On the Discord server, Asmos outnumber Elyos a bit.

Edited by Leiloni