Known Issues Thread 1.0

Loki

• Daeva

Myself or Kibbelz will update this thread with the latest issues observed in Aion Classic.

If you see an issue, report it!

Known Issues:

• (fixed) Login/Title screen music is incorrect
  • Can't preview wings - Wing preview has not been added yet :(.
  • Purchasing issues - Please send a ticket to support, everyone's situation is different. https://support.aiononline.com/hc/en-us
  • FPS gets reduced - Press H to open the help window and view a tutorial video, this seems to help, while we investigate the issue.
  • Report chat not working correctly - It is being worked on.
  • 6 character limit - This is intended. We may increase this in the future.
  • (fixed) Daeva Pass Season 2 is not displaying correctly. This issue is also causing rewards to not be distributed properly.

My Debit also got a problem, and the problem 100471 doesn't even exist in the article provided.

Untitled-1.jpg

someone replied to me that people from EU might get blocked in purchasing. If I cannot purchase it and pre-order I won't even bother trying it later. So fit the payment issues you guys have.

1 hour ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

My Debit also got a problem, and the problem 100471 doesn't even exist in the article provided.

Untitled-1.jpg

someone replied to me that people from EU might get blocked in purchasing. If I cannot purchase it and pre-order I won't even bother trying it later. So fit the payment issues you guys have.

I'm from EU and my payment went through just fine. What card are you using? I know MasterCard can have issues at times.

I'm guessing you've tried all the browsers and all of that. Have you tried clearing all the cookies and try purchasing again?

45 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

I'm from EU and my payment went through just fine. What card are you using? I know MasterCard can have issues at times.

I'm guessing you've tried all the browsers and all of that. Have you tried clearing all the cookies and try purchasing again?

It is Visa, but I already managed to buy for me with the help of a friend. I got the 1 month, I want to check it and see if I'll stay for it.

I'll wait like a couple weeks and see how NCwest responding to issues like race imbalance and ganking.

If nothing be done about it then I'll assume nothing will be done at all.
I'm sorry but I'll not take your excuse for lacking of staff or too busy to deal with those issues anymore.

Recently I came up with believing Aion classic better left in memory than being torn apart by abusive people.

2 minutes ago, Nalariel-KT said:

I'll wait like a couple weeks and see how NCwest responding to issues like race imbalance and ganking.

There will be always race imbalance and ganking. There always is in any game that has factions/race PvP as it's major factor. Look at WoW and Archeage.

Hi @Kubei-DN I'm not saying those issues should be completely fixed because it can't but you can control it.

I'll suggest some of solutions I've think off like ganking ,if you killing your faction enemies there's a chance that 2 enemy heroic guards(so you can't CC them) will spawn on you like ranger and mage who constantly slow and silence you they won't deal much damage but they will keep CC you until you die. More enemy players you kill higher chance those guards will spawn.

Race imbalance simply giving pvp def to disadvantage race up to 90% if it's that bad.

Another solution for ganking making low level like 40s miss their skills and attack(both magic and physical) all time on high levels if they 10 levels more than them.
And maybe make it impossible to have rank higher than rank 1 if you're not max level.

There're so many things you can do it's just if you wanna do it  and more importantly you have to keep monitor situation all time not let it run on automate.

Guest Devir

I had the same problem/ error when i tried to place my pre order and i am from NA, I just moved to my work laptop and use Chrome and everything work fine. Just make sure you dont have any add blocker whatsoever.

On 6/12/2021 at 12:25 PM, Arhangelos-KT said:

Untitled-1.jpg

I had a similar error code with paypal, had to raise an NCsoft support ticket, they fixed it within a couple of hours and told me to try again which worked first attempt.

22 hours ago, Bogel-DN said:

I have mastercard and visa and both got declined aslo 😐

Try with your mobile phone, it worked for most people. Strangely mobile browsers get less of a hustle since they are lighter so the weird additional protection they place on actual pc browsers aren't necessarily there (lighter cookies, lighter addons, lighters necessities to launch the site etc)

1 hour ago, Valeth-KT said:

If you are getting this error in Chrome:

Disable any ad-blocker extensions and refresh the page.

These seem irrelevant, I have freshly installed 2 browsers for this reason to know that I have nothing weird on them.
~~

@Nalariel-KT this thread is for known issues and bugs. I understand the things you mentioned but Class/Race imbalance is not a bug. I sure can ruin a game but it is irrelevant to technical issues that this thread revolves around, so lets stick to it, no shade.

2 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Try with your mobile phone, it worked for most people. Strangely mobile browsers get less of a hustle since they are lighter so the weird additional protection they place on actual pc browsers aren't necessarily there (lighter cookies, lighter addons, lighters necessities to launch the site etc)

I have tried and it didn't work, so I sent ticket to support and they resolved the issue

Guest TobyTrigger

Hi,

Downloaded the 1.0 client, however the 7.0 music loads and not the original Tower of Eternity music track that was teased on your official Aion Classic NA website, like the original game was. 

Just posting in case this was an oversight, obviously you may have plans to use the track once character creation/servers go live. Thanks, Toby. 

21 minutes ago, AriaTheMelodious-DN said:

O Acordo do Usuário / Tela de Login está reproduzindo a música errada. Eu também notei ao comparar nosso varejo 7.9 com KR 7.9 (ou nosso varejo com pacotes de voz KR) que o varejo também está reproduzindo a mesma música (incorreta) na tela de login. Por favor, conserte nossa música para nostalgia; -;

+1

On 6/12/2021 at 4:14 AM, Arhangelos-KT said:

Paypal is being denied as a payment. I haven't bought anything in the last months so there is no limit issue. Nor is it banned or anything since I only bought very little things over the years.

Heya there,

I also had these issues. Fixed them by transferring some money from my bank account to PayPal though the PayPal page in no time. Afterwards the purchse successfully worked.

About the 108 ERROR Code. Had it too. I use uBlock Origin on Firefox Developer Edition. Simply disable uBlock Origin for the Pre-Order site, refresh page, and re-try the purchase.

Best Regards.

Guest Mavith

I installed the client and launcher but whenever i tell it to launch classic it immediately crashes every time.

Is this a known issue or bad luck?

Guest TobyTrigger

Sorry to put a second post about this, but I just wanted to clarify:

The "Tower Of Eternity" music track in the original game was also preceeded by a vocal harmony of voices singing "aion", which I believe is a seperate audio file (for example, your main website jumps straight into the song without this tag at the beginning). Lots of people on different forums and discords were dissapointed not to hear the "aaaAaAaaa aion" tag, as well as the title track. 

Thank you, I am aware you have informed the KR team about this and really appreciate it, ❤️.

Guest I dont find classic

Just fresh installed the launcher and Aion retails, and i dont see anywhere the Classic option

• Loki pinned this topic

Hi Loki,

the NA Aion Classic servers are also currently the EU and Oceanic servers, unlike the Aion original launch in 2009 which had servers for all 3 time zones. Hence the NA siege times  will be impractical for all 3 zones unless timetable adjustments are made.

Can you discuss with your team the possibility of staggering siege times so they are not always NA biased?

ie. making the siege times different on each week day.

Archived