Known Issues Thread 1.0

Loki

Having issues with pre-purchasing the aion classic bundle. Getting the 108 error on multiple different browsers and even on another pc. I've been getting this error for about three days and the game kinda comes out in a little over two days.

Guest Fenix
On 6/11/2021 at 11:12 PM, Loki said:

Myself or Kibbelz will update this thread with the latest issues observed in Aion Classic.

• Login/Title screen music is incorrect - We have found the issue and it should be fixed in time for launch.

hmmm, the song is still a fail 😄

On 6/12/2021 at 5:25 AM, Arhangelos-KT said:

My Debit also got a problem, and the problem 100471 doesn't even exist in the article provided.

Untitled-1.jpg

someone replied to me that people from EU might get blocked in purchasing. If I cannot purchase it and pre-order I won't even bother trying it later. So fit the payment issues you guys have.

Well, it worked for me; and I'm from Constanta, Romania.  But i consulted support service, cause there was restrictions on my account. I'm at a multi IP server NET Company. So i have about 200 IP's to save on my AION Account, until i finish to be asked by my Secure IP from AION Server ^^

Guest Trixxter
On 6/12/2021 at 4:12 AM, Loki said:

Myself or Kibbelz will update this thread with the latest issues observed in Aion Classic.

If you see an issue, report it!

Known Issues:

• I can't log into game! - Aion Classic launches on 6/23, but you can still grab your founders pack until 6/30! https://www.aiononline.com/classic
  • Login/Title screen music is incorrect - We have found the issue and it should be fixed in time for launch.

Female Assassin dual wielding does not attack creatures. Very frustrating to play.

Guest Trixxter
On 6/12/2021 at 4:12 AM, Loki said:

If you see an issue, report it!

Known Issues:

• I can't log into game! - Aion Classic launches on 6/23, but you can still grab your founders pack until 6/30! https://www.aiononline.com/classic

Female Assassin dual wielding does not attack creatures. Very frustrating to play.

2 hours ago, 5s1F162D said:

Game is running super choppy for quite a few of us in comms dispite having good fps and ping...any suggestions?

I've got 2 options for you. If your having fps actually stuck, check this topic 

and if you are having the mouse issue causing to tank, check this topic

On 6/11/2021 at 11:12 PM, Loki said:

so, today will it be solved? 😛

Thought i'd let you guys know that the quest item "Captain Hinden's Letter" from the Asmodian Campaign "Light up the Lighthouse" does not self delete when you complete the quest.  The same is about other lowbie quests. Also not all items get deleted when you abandon some quests.

If this is not already recognized as a "known issue" (not sure how it would not be but raising it here anyway), at 11am US Eastern time every day there is a "known issue" to the player community called "server reset" wherein any activity that involves an update to item(s) in your inventory is delayed until the server catches up from some apparent batch process that runs behind the scenes at that time.  For example, I just crafted a bunch of major elemental waters in the alchemy room.  I look in my inventory and find there are no major elemental waters.  I then notice everyone else in legion chat complaining about similar issues and others responding "it's the server reset lag", etc.  This time for the server to catch up can last 30+ minutes, and I have heard from others as well as experienced myself that this goes as far to also affect player ability to login and get their client running in sync with the server at that 11am time.  Again, this is quite a major issue to the player experience and should be recognized as  a "known issue" for which there should be a fix in the works.

Edit: see also this other thread in reference to this issue: 

• 4 months later...
  • Rin unpinned this topic

Archived