Jump to content
Forums

What time will name reservation open!?


Recommended Posts

Guest Sweetie

Im really excited for classic but I havent been able to find information about when the servers and client download will go live just the "16th" but not a time?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Narmina

Nothing to said yes.

all kibbelz gave us was more clarification and not major information.
I think the time for DL and precreation will be given by kibbelz or a news tomorrow or tuesday. and will get more information next monday about the release

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Sweetie
2 hours ago, Ferk-DN said:

I would assume after maintenance as usual.

What is maintance normally? I havent played in a few years. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Guest Sweetie said:

What is maintance normally? I havent played in a few years. 

This wont be a normal maintenance, it will probably last for several hours. They will announce the time and duration in these forums probably about 10-12hrs before the maintenance begins on the 16th.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Dkny

Its kind of annoying they dont give us notice and annouce before hand or let you download, its seems like a very rushed launch. Normally all the dates and times are announced ahead so you can prepare. I wanted to get my old name on siel but at this rate ill either be alseep or at work. Hope my friends get thier names so I can find them.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Guest Dkny said:

Its kind of annoying they dont give us notice and annouce before hand or let you download, its seems like a very rushed launch. Normally all the dates and times are announced ahead so you can prepare. I wanted to get my old name on siel but at this rate ill either be alseep or at work. Hope my friends get thier names so I can find them.

I just said before they do give notice, every week in fact.

The only thing difference is when it's a big maintenance, like a game major patch or server migrations, then the downtime is often way more than the usual 2hrs. More like 8hrs.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Dkny
9 minutes ago, Ferk-DN said:

I just said before they do give notice, every week in fact.

The only thing difference is when it's a big maintenance, like a game major patch or server migrations, then the downtime is often way more than the usual 2hrs. More like 8hrs.

I saw you do this on the other forum post too, give unrelated facts and jump the gun. I am talking about a game launch not a maintance notice. You normally get all the dates in advanced of when the server's will go live and when the name reservation will go live. I was there for the launch of Aion which gave you the time in advanced so you could prepare. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Guest Dkny said:

I saw you do this on the other forum post too, give unrelated facts and jump the gun. I am talking about a game launch not a maintance notice. You normally get all the dates in advanced of when the server's will go live and when the name reservation will go live. I was there for the launch of Aion which gave you the time in advanced so you could prepare. 

Well you clearly seem ignorant about how NCsoft West usually do these things.

The 16th. when character registration opens, is a normal mid week scheduled maintenance date, and so is the 23rd. when Aion Classic goes live, and so it's the 30th. when Siel's Aura subscription goes live.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest dkny
24 minutes ago, Ferk-DN said:

Well you clearly seem ignorant about how NCsoft West usually do these things.

The 16th. when character registration opens, is a normal mid week scheduled maintenance date, and so is the 23rd. when Aion Classic goes live, and so it's the 30th. when Siel's Aura subscription goes live.

Yes but for a regular maintenance why havent you been able to say what time that normally starts. Just stop posting dude your replies are not helpful at all.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Sweetie
Just now, Guest dkny said:

Yes but for a regular maintenance why havent you been able to say what time that normally starts. Just stop posting dude your replies are not helpful at all.

UwU

This is all I been trying to find out.

The time!!?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Guest dkny said:

Yes but for a regular maintenance why havent you been able to say what time that normally starts. Just stop posting dude your replies are not helpful at all.

Sorry,  I didn't realize you  haven't read the Aion forums.

There is a pinned weekly announcement of the maintenance schedule in the main Aion forum for many years:

https://forums.aiononline.com/forum/4-general-discussion/

Same time for Blade and Soul,  and other NCsoft west servers.

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Sweetie
1 hour ago, Ferk-DN said:

Sorry,  I didn't realize you  haven't read the Aion forums.

There is a pinned weekly announcement of the maintenance schedule in the main Aion forum for many years:

https://forums.aiononline.com/forum/4-general-discussion/

Same time for Blade and Soul,  and other NCsoft west servers.

 

 

 

This is not what we're asking for but thank you. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Zuva
1 hour ago, Ferk-DN said:

Sorry,  I didn't realize you  haven't read the Aion forums.

There is a pinned weekly announcement of the maintenance schedule in the main Aion forum for many years:

https://forums.aiononline.com/forum/4-general-discussion/

Same time for Blade and Soul,  and other NCsoft west servers.

 

 

 

Thank you! You are a good, helpful dude I don't care what dkny says about you. xP

Here's to hoping we all get our names! :D

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Zuva
20 minutes ago, Guest Sweetie said:

This is not what we're asking for but thank you. 

I think he's suggesting it'll be available to download after the maintenance on the 16th, the time of completion being posted in the forums beforehand.

Sounds likely to me, especially if they're choosing that date because of the maintenance.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Guest dkny said:

Yes but for a regular maintenance why havent you been able to say what time that normally starts. Just stop posting dude your replies are not helpful at all.

Regular weekly maintenance begins at 6:00am central time (USA). Google for what time that is in your own time zone. Typically, a maintenance will take 2-4 hours. When Classic becomes live, expect it to take 6-12 hours. Also, there will likely be an "oopsy" discovered a few hours after it's live, and NCsoft will take it down for emergency maintenance for a few hours. This is generally what occurs during large launches.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Aion Team

We don't currently have a time to share yet for the Character Creator's deployment, outside of our target of Wednesday 6/16. That said, I'd personally expect it to begin around 4-7am PT. Once complete it will be available for download for a short period prior  to actually being able to be utilized. We will share on our Twitter and here once it is live :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Zuva
15 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

We don't currently have a time to share yet for the Character Creator's deployment, outside of our target of Wednesday 6/16. That said, I'd personally expect it to begin around 4-7am PT. Once complete it will be available for download for a short period prior  to actually being able to be utilized. We will share on our Twitter and here once it is live :)

Awesome! Thank you Kibbelz! 🙂

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...