Forums

How Many Stigma Slots

Setaira-KT

Guest st0n3

3rd advanced stigma slot comes with 1.5 (2 months after release or so, both with DP required for quest). So 5+2 from start, which means no full stigma build possible for any class.

Guest Narmina
8 hours ago, Guest st0n3 said:

3rd advanced stigma slot comes with 1.5 (2 months after release or so, both with DP required for quest). So 5+2 from start, which means no full stigma build possible for any class.

Yes but no.

we won't go on 1.2 version. It will be 1.2 contents and 2.7 version of classes, mechanics (like stigmas)

Consider it more this way : look what the game was at 2.7, then take away all content over lvl50, dredgion, Dark Poeta, Kromede Trial and other content that came 1.5 and after => what we will play.

So class, stigmas will be like they were in 2.7 even if we don't have all contents.

Guest st0n3

U may call it 2.7, 3.14 or 10.0, there will still be 5 normal and 2 adwanced slots on release, and 3rd slot coming with 1.5 patch

Ya'll might want to ignore the original version numbers and content.  The Dev's in Korea can pick and chooses from what came before and cherrypick the systems that will give the greatest play value.  Something that's been learned since in PvP games is K.I.S.S.  gear and progression is important.  I'm far more concerned with gear being driving play instead of the more balanceable play driving gear.  Want less "specialized PvP gear..or have everything have PvP stats... just that PvP reward gear will be marginally better in PvP.. and I want that margin THIN.. no more the a 3% total gain in combat power and effectiveness.  Anything more then that and the power creep starts kicking in to stupid levels and starts killing the fun..  I wanna see shrinking returns.

Archived