Detonation Stations

Nuliel-DN

1 minute ago, Cyan said:

Hi @Granada-KT

Detonation Stations are spawning, yes. They spawn at the top of each hour from 6 to 11 PM server time each night. They can be found in Santum, Pandemonium, Iluma and Norsvold.  

As someone who can only play late nights and early morning, this spawn time is terrible for me. Why is this implemented this way?

36 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

That IS at night -- for NA players. It's 7pm-midnight EST. I think some people forget this is technically a North American implementation of this game lol.

Not everybody works 9 to 5. There are some of us who start their daily schedule after the dark. Have you never heard of any place that is open 7/24?

They tend to try to cater to the majority, not the minority. Many, if not most, people are ending their workday before/around 6-8pm.

People wouldn't buy from the BCM if they could just freely farm candy all day, so they have to put an artificial cap on it somehow. This is the first time they've run the event, too, so, if they do it next year, there might be some tweaks on it.

10 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

They tend to try to cater to the majority, not the minority. Many, if not most, people are ending their workday before/around 6-8pm.

People wouldn't buy from the BCM if they could just freely farm candy all day, so they have to put an artificial cap on it somehow. This is the first time they've run the event, too, so, if they do it next year, there might be some tweaks on it.

They could have made the spawn happen all day but with 2-3 hour breaks. Everyone would be happy then...

2 hours ago, Qahlel-KT said:

They could have made the spawn happen all day but with 2-3 hour breaks. Everyone would be happy then...

Nope! sorry but no, everybody can't be happy that is how this world works, maybe this event isn't suited for you. But don't worry there will be others events in the future.

i'm not from NA and from my perspective the event is great it actually encourages people to play not like other afk events, and the reward pool is crazy good! 
Something i learned in my short stay in Aion NA is that no matter what event, patch or thing even if it's free... people are going to complain about it.

Archived