Silver medals

Cyfur

Silver medals are essential for getting the L30 and L40 AP gear.

One of the man ways I use to get them 10 years ago, was to participate in fort sieges, and the leader of the siege would get everyone in the league to gather in Sanctum and be rewarded a medal.  Just in case the leaders don't want to do that anymore, what are other ways of getting silver medals?

Guest Devir

Doing towers during the siege, and doing the dungeons inside those fortress when your faction control them.(very boring dungeon btw)

11 hours ago, Guest Devir said:

Doing towers during the siege, and doing the dungeons inside those fortress when your faction control them.(very boring dungeon btw)

Thanks, I had forgotten about the towers.

15 hours ago, Ferk-DN said:

Silver medals are essential for getting the L30 and L40 AP gear.

One of the man ways I use to get them 10 years ago, was to participate in fort sieges, and the leader of the siege would get everyone in the league to gather in Sanctum and be rewarded a medal.  Just in case the leaders don't want to do that anymore, what are other ways of getting silver medals?

They only got the medals on a successful defence. Since it is 10 years later we may see a similar thing that happened in KR where no one bothered defending the forts for other guilds. Then again NA has been very big on guild alliances so we may have a different experience to what KR classic had.

The fort defences i shown up to was always 1 guild vs the entire other faction because guilds in KR wanted their name on the fort so they just let it flip.

Guest NotAion Expert

on KR classic the defending legion does not get extra rewards anymore, they removed this feature and increased the rewards for capturing/defending in general.

Archived