Jump to content
Forums

Weekly Server Maintenance - June 16, 2021


Recommended Posts

  • Aion Team

Hello everyone!

Scheduled maintenance returns tomorrow for Aion at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 12pm UTC). Expect it to last for approximately 2 hours 30 minutes. This maintenance will modify the following:

Aion

  • Fissure of Oblivion event will end.
  • Summer Vacation event will begin.
  • Frosty Fever event will begin.
  • For the next 4 weeks, players will not lose Renown during the weekly deduction.
  • Adjusted the reset time for Crucible Spire (Middle)Classic


Aion Classic

  • The period allowing for Character Creation and Name Reservation, will begin!
  • Servers will open for character creation at 9AM Pacific.

Thank you, and we hope you enjoy the next week!

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Isabeau-DN said:

Do we need a founders pack to create a character/reserve a name, or can way just do the normal $15 subscription for that somehow? Or is it open to  everyone?

You need to purchase the founder pack to reserve the name, otherwise you have to wait until next week.

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Isabeau-DN said:

Do we need a founders pack to create a character/reserve a name, or can way just do the normal $15 subscription for that somehow? Or is it open to  everyone?

 

23 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

You need to purchase the founder pack to reserve the name, otherwise you have to wait until next week.

NO. YOU DON'T NEED TO.

Anyone with an active NCsoft account will be able to download the Aion Classic client and create a character. Be careful with misinformation.

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

You need to purchase the founder pack to reserve the name, otherwise you have to wait until next week.

Actually u dont need founders pack to reverse your name , u should read the Q&A again

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sugarboo-KT said:

Should be available between 4am-7am pacific 

 

44 minutes ago, Hellbae-DN said:

I thought that might be the case I'm looking for actual confirmation so we can all plan ahead :)


ZXKGR4n.png
 

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, MechEagIe-DN said:

 


ZXKGR4n.png
 

That is the character creation time, predownloading the client should be before that time so we can actually have the client downloaded and not to be a race of how have the fastest internet get their names faster.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Naru said:

That is the character creation time, predownloading the client should be before that time so we can actually have the client downloaded and not to be a race of how have the fastest internet get their names faster.

 

1 hour ago, Hellbae-DN said:

I thought that might be the case I'm looking for actual confirmation so we can all plan ahead :)

 

1 hour ago, sugarboo-KT said:

Should be available between 4am-7am pacific 

BgRMXkJ.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Loadrng said:

NO. YOU DON'T NEED TO.


Anyone with an active NCsoft account will be able to download the Aion Classic client and create a character. Be careful with misinformation.

 

5 hours ago, Zombiex-DN said:

Actually u dont need founders pack to reverse your name , u should read the Q&A again

 

5 hours ago, MechEagIe-DN said:

You got proof of that ? 

giphy.gif

Well fellas, pardon me for goofing up but that's at least how I understood it lmao 

A founder's pack in most games generally means that, earlier access to reserve your name and character. What's the point of purchasing the pack then? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

Well fellas, pardon me for goofing up but that's at least how I understood it lmao 

A founder's pack in most games generally means that, earlier access to reserve your name and character. What's the point of purchasing the pack then? 

Check the rewards page for the packs and you might have your answer 😛

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi @Kibbelz, times are wrong. I guess it will be quite important going forward given loads of EU players are going to join the classic server. I know timezones are mind blowing but your tweeter guys use the below which should give you the information you need.unknown.png?width=729&height=410

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Malloc-KT said:

Hi @Kibbelz, times are wrong. I guess it will be quite important going forward given loads of EU players are going to join the classic server. I know timezones are mind blowing but your tweeter guys use the below which should give you the information you need.unknown.png?width=729&height=410

Omg you are such a crybaby. Go put it on your wall of shame Mr. Policeman. Geez. what a whiny nyerk

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...