Faction & Server Balance Measures

Arctic

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just log an alt account and make an elyos... if we all do that eventually Asmodian slots will open (I hope)

Thank goodness I was early and managed to make me a char. I have pre-ordered and if I wasn't able to create a Siel Asmodian I woudl have requested my money back.

We lost slots to people with 100 accounts who filled up the servers.

1 minute ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Just log an alt account and make an elyos... if we all do that eventually Asmodian slots will open (I hope)

Thank goodness I was early and managed to make me a char. I have pre-ordered and if I wasn't able to create a Siel Asmodian I woudl have requested my money back.

We lost slots to people with 100 accounts who filled up the servers.

That was kinda my main issue here I pointed in another thread. The Founder's pack should've allowed people to have priority to create names first, then let the rest a day after join and make theirs.

1 minute ago, Kubei-DN said:

That was kinda my main issue here I pointed in another thread. The Founder's pack should've allowed people to have priority to create names first, then let the rest a day after join and make theirs.

Amen, I have at least two friends from my country that couldn't log early (and didn't even know this restriction would eventually be applied, like we all didn't) and he pre-ordered and cannot make an Asmodian in Siel. Even if he wanted to play an Asmodian in Israphel... that is also impossible.

3 minutes ago, Ostro said:

Best way to fix this: Allowed peeps to create 8 toons if they want to and count them as 1 players... Instead of creating multiple account... nyerk up the numbers whit fake unbalance numbers! =/

Those 1000 bot accounts that got 1000 account slots will make 8000 characters and close the asmodian slots again.

They should have never allowed for non pre-ordered accounts to log in first day

So Aly-DN was right... we might not have enough players because f2p accounts got the slots!

Imagine someone that have paid the 90 days pre-order to be locked out of it. I would be pissed off.

Just now, MintyR-DN said:

these are great

Thanks, I should make some updates based on the new situation. But I like Aly-DN enough not to roast.

I thought once the population balances itself out they open up both sides again.  Or am I misunderstanding, and there's just a physical cap to the numbers on any given server that, once reached, close off registration permanently?

Guest WoRei

Just to let you know - I won't play as Elyos, just give me my money back then

You could not even wait 1 day - so that everyone preordering could create a character? What bullshit is this?

3 minutes ago, Guest WoRei said:

Just to let you know - I won't play as Elyos, just give me my money back then

You could not even wait 1 day - so that everyone preordering could create a character? What bullshit is this?

Just wait until enough people roll Elyos then, or wait for another server to open. 

Guest Asmoguy

Ok so i paid to get the  pack with 90 day premium and I am not allowed to play the game I paid for  because  I have always been and always will be an Asmo player? I have never been critical in the past but this is beyond stupid and shows incompetence in planning and execution.  This is a NA server but they open up the character account creation during non-NA primetime when people are at work. SMH 

4 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

@KibbelzI highly suggest you guys reopen the character creation ONLY for people who have purchased the packs. That was the whole point to begin with, and right now it's just creating issues and big division. 

Tbh this, otherwise NCsoft will just be losing money when people start doing PayPal chargebacks.

I knew deep down in me bones something like this was going to happen.  What's next NC forcing people to pick a race and server the player never wanted. Y'all do know this is a total load of BS. Come one the same thing happened 12 years ago so are you telling me that NC Devs are smart enough to build a game, but BRAIN DEAD when it comes to hype and excitement Aion Classic was generating from people all around the world. I mean OMG they knew how there was going to be 3 Continents playing Aion Classic and yet NC thought yeah we'll put everyone on just 2 servers it'll be fine. Geez Give me a break will ya. Just as I said in a different post NC is going to be giving incentives for people to play Asmo just as they did 12 years ago. LoL and this is the reason I didn't give them my money yet, I was waiting for NC to screw this up.

By the way I would be asking for my money back to anyone not able to create their Character or pick the server you wanted. That was the whole reason behind the Founder Packs wasn't it..

Archived