Forums

Sign the petition to unlock Asmo character creation

Sign the petition to unlock Asmo character creation on Siel and Israphel  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Unlock Asmo character creation on:

• Siel
    • Israphel

Guest Spirit

My disdain for elyos is strong, but it pales in comparison to severe faction imbalances.  

59 minutes ago, Bubblebutt-KT said:

Or they could open it for people who purchased founder packs. Otherwise what’s the point 

Your money does not give you entitlement.  
It should.  But it does not.

Guest Elindery

Just created an Asmo on Siel.
I think there's an in game realtime limit. Something like 100 characters overweight per side. If you cannot create asmo you just have to wait until someone creates elios, and be the first who tryed to create asmo afterwards.

4 minutes ago, Guest Elindery said:

Just created an Asmo on Siel.
I think there's an in game realtime limit. Something like 100 characters overweight per side. If you cannot create asmo you just have to wait until someone creates elios, and be the first who tryed to create asmo afterwards.

No they officially just unlocked it 

It's really bullshit to launch creation when most people are at work and then you separate players from one another. I was waiting to buy one of the packs but since im locked out now.. l won't even bother looking at classic.

Grats

2 minutes ago, 5sB1C19-DN said:

It's really bullshit to launch creation when most people are at work and then you separate players from one another. I was waiting to buy one of the packs but since im locked out now.. l won't even bother looking at classic.

Grats

All factions should be open atm (subject to change). They close down one side when there is an imbalance so they can funnel undecided players into the faction that needs a bit of help. No one is out to get anyone.