Forums

More then one Client running at the same time

Guest AionUser1

Guest AionUser1

Hello folks,

i did create only one account, but iam kinda curious if you are allowed having more then one account/client running at the same time.

For example: i would quest on the main account und craft on the seccond one, all at the same time, if its legaly possible ofcourse :)

thanks for the answers in advance have a nice day!

3 hours ago, Guest AionUser1 said:

Hello folks,

i did create only one account, but iam kinda curious if you are allowed having more then one account/client running at the same time.

For example: i would quest on the main account und craft on the seccond one, all at the same time, if its legaly possible ofcourse :)

thanks for the answers in advance have a nice day!

You can run as many accounts as you like, they will all need unique email addresses. But don't do it until well after the game goes live, or you will distort the faction balance true numbers.

31 minutes ago, Ferk-DN said:

You can run as many accounts as you like, they will all need unique email addresses. But don't do it until well after the game goes live, or you will distort the faction balance true numbers.

There has always been a limit of 2 clients per pc, unless someone used sandboxie or another 3rd party program to unlock that security feature.

28 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

There has always been a limit of 2 clients per pc, unless someone used sandboxie or another 3rd party program to unlock that security feature.

The only time I use more than one account I use 2 PC, and it's usually to do something like change the BG of a legion to another toon. I don't bot or do anything complicated because I only have two hands!

7 hours ago, Ferk-DN said:

The only time I use more than one account I use 2 PC, and it's usually to do something like change the BG of a legion to another toon. I don't bot or do anything complicated because I only have two hands!

Using two clients was always regarded acceptable, opening more than 2 was no reason, they made this when aion went f2p because you coudl log two of your accounts to make trades.

Try to open a 3rd account and you will get the message "you cannot open more than 2 accounts, the game will close"

8 hours ago, Ferk-DN said:

Amen

7 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Shhh please don't give anyone any ideas LoL 🤣 

2 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Using two clients was always regarded acceptable, opening more than 2 was no reason, they made this when aion went f2p because you coudl log two of your accounts to make trades.

Try to open a 3rd account and you will get the message "you cannot open more than 2 accounts, the game will close"

I have seen 6 bots moving in a group following each other. So there are ways around it.

14 hours ago, Ferk-DN said:

I have seen 6 bots moving in a group following each other. So there are ways around it.

Yes, I already mentioned in my message that you can do it with either a sandbox or a virtual machine, or you can use an illegal 3rd party program to unlock it.

Guest lonewolf

but is it worth it to play two accounts? for example in archeage unchained i had the 3 allowed accounts on 3 computers to get more labor and get more lands etc....tyvm i will obvisouly get it later on ...

1 hour ago, Guest lonewolf said:

but is it worth it to play two accounts? for example in archeage unchained i had the 3 allowed accounts on 3 computers to get more labor and get more lands etc....tyvm i will obvisouly get it later on ...

I can't imagine why it would be.  There's scarce less stuff you can trade or provide yourself through a second active account that would be worth the time and micromanagement.  

Archived