Aion Classic Server or Client?

Guest WeevyWonder

4 minutes ago, FireFlye-KT said:

I created my character today. I didn't see any pet... Too late?

You can't see a pet without playing the game, which you also can't do before the 23rd.

I hope it's an auto-loot pet.

Just now, sugarboo-KT said:

yes. you will have 1 hour of Aura per day and after that u still can play but with some restrictions 

What restrictions?

Will it be like that old Aion game that was in reality? I started to play in 2013, it was free and there was the Abyss, the best place in the game, with a large sky to fly. And with red and violet vortices, beautiful colors, magma in the Upper Abyss. I basically go to this game for the sake of the Abyss, and black-orange sky in Brusthonin and Theobomos on the times of "Vortex" (rift between factions). Will the patches follow the same way, will there be the Abyss (on what patch?) , will there be same bikes, same skins , same  events?

If there is no Abyss right now and everyone has those ugly clothes, shoes without speed, slow running, slow leveling, I'd better wait till the Abyss appears and start to level my character. I  hope I will be able to do it?  Will we be able to create more characters after the game launches on June 23?

12 minutes ago, Ferk-DN said:

You can't see a pet without playing the game, which you also can't do before the 23rd.

I hope it's an auto-loot pet.

I would prefer an inventory pet. 1) Inventary expansion is important, and it's very good when a pet carries some things everywhere I go, allows to sort them out so there wouldn't be full chaos of multiple things before my eyes complicating finding the needed thing. 2) A looting pet is useless in a group play, I tried. A group of 2 or whatever. The only way to use it then is that the pet owner is the group leader and the distribution is to the group leader.  Loot may be untradeable! Also,  when you  do quests by a group and you killed a mob, every group member must receive quest items  from this mob. For this, the distribution must be Free- Normal or Free-Roll dice, not group leader, then this pet doesn't work at all.

3 hours ago, FireFlye-KT said:

What restrictions?

Will it be like that old Aion game that was in reality? I started to play in 2013, it was free and there was the Abyss, the best place in the game, with a large sky to fly. And with red and violet vortices, beautiful colors, magma in the Upper Abyss. I basically go to this game for the sake of the Abyss, and black-orange sky in Brusthonin and Theobomos on the times of "Vortex" (rift between factions). Will the patches follow the same way, will there be the Abyss (on what patch?) , will there be same bikes, same skins , same  events?

Abyss is there from the start and was until 6.0 patch. Yes, it's basically all of that, major difference is the client is based off of 2.7 that has bunch of restrictions to make it "feel" 1.x.

If there is no Abyss right now and everyone has those ugly clothes, shoes without speed, slow running, slow leveling, I'd better wait till the Abyss appears and start to level my character. I  hope I will be able to do it?  Will we be able to create more characters after the game launches on June 23?

Yes, the current 1 character per account restriction is in place only til 23rd. After that you can create the rest just fine.

Archived