Forums

Crysystem loading failed?

Guest amaterino

Guest amaterino

Yo i just downloaded aion classic, this is what i get upon launching it. Am i "F"d or nobody is allowed to start the game yet ?? I thought we can reserve  characters.Screenshot_1.png?width=717&height=473

In the vast majority of cases, the solution is to properly reinstall crysystem.dll on your PC, to the Windows system folder. Alternatively, some programs, notably PC games, require that the DLL file is placed in the game/application installation folder.

https://www.dll-files.com/download/10051fd8dc7d5e42b9e3bbc997b70776/crysystem.dll.html?c=Y3ZvMUtzVVFXWkpaTFBacVJseUlUUT09

Guest amaterino

Thanks for replying. But crysystem.dll is not natively in any version of windows. Its a mix of CRY - Cryengine (engine the game uses) and System (because dev chose to do so). And it sits on both bin32 and bin64 folders of aion classic. Windows files themselves you cant really download from random third party sites like dll-files , especially with no information about the uploader. My question still stands, how do i fix this problem if this is not the solution? Is there any Community manager? 

Damn sorry to hear that... I was hoping that would be a fix for you.

Did you try turning off anti virus and checking integrity of game files? / also maybe a clean Aion install.

My friend had a similar issue and he deleted everything, installed the client on C drive where windows is and then installed Aion on a separate drive and that worked for him.

I hope you can figure it out soon!

This will sounds like a dumb question, but Aion is a dumb game with a lot of issues that sometimes the game just doesn't install properly. Seriously, there are dozens of posts on this forum from over the years where this game just doesn't work properly through no fault of the actual player. Did you try uninstalling and reinstalling the game? Huge pain in the ass, but sometimes it works.

Guest amaterino

@coheed i dont use antivirus or windows defender both are useless and this is a different discussion though. But no nothing is blocking windows access to the games files or "false flagging" them as dangerous. 

I actually just finished reinstalling the launcher and the game 5 minutes ago, but it still gives me the same error. Even when installing them into recommended or diffferent directories. Maybe you could also tell me your directories ? But dont think it would matter. there has to be something that prevents crysystem.dll from loading on demand. 

Also thank you @Vantheria-DN too

Guest amaterino
1 minute ago, Guest amaterino said:

@coheed i dont use antivirus or windows defender both are useless and this is a different discussion though. But no nothing is blocking windows access to the games files or "false flagging" them as dangerous. 

I actually just finished reinstalling the launcher and the game 5 minutes ago, but it still gives me the same error. Even when installing them into recommended or diffferent directories. Maybe you could also tell me your directories ? But dont think it would matter. there has to be something that prevents crysystem.dll from loading on demand. 

Also thank you @Vantheria-DN too

Actually going to add the Event log from windows error aswell. which writes a log each time this happens.

Screenshot_2.png

Have you restarted your PC? This sometimes fixes problems. Or shutdown your PC, let it off for about 2 mins, then start again.

Have you checked if the "CrySystem.dll" file is even within their correct directories?

Does your disk have enough free space?

Enable VRAM (pagefile) on Win10 and set it to fixed 8 GB.

Is Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2 installed on your machine?

DirectX updated?

No antivirus? Could be true your PC has been infected. I recommend ESET Internet Security and a complete fresh install of your machine.

Guest amaterino

I really dont think restarting pc would matter but in like reaaaaaally rare cases it might. Just to get it off the list i did it.

Crysystem.dll are both in their correct directories bin32 (5 639kb) and bin64 (7 605kb) in aion.

Regarding your worry about disk space, screenshot below:     (Page file is 24GB min 24 max because i own 16 GBs physical memory, its recommended to use 150% of it as Page)

Screenshot_1.png

Net framework 4.6.2 and latest directx runtimes screenshot below:

Screenshot_2.png

Iv been working as IT + pc engineer for over 15 years now and when i tell you that installing ESET for example will probalby find a few tracking cookies at most, you will not believe me right? I would have known my pc has a virus if i clicked every random ad on po*n sites, scammy websites.. click random links and download files into system folders from dll-files.com like mister @coheed recommended. NO offense. Id like to skip this step as its a waste of time and does not guarantee a fix. But if you really demand it i dont have a choice and can try..

And again, thank you really for your reply appreciate it much more then just sitting doing nothing about it. 

Like i said i think it might be something related with file/folder permissions at the games folder destination and the launcher or just poor coding of the nc launcher or booting up process of the game which then cannot  install/bypass those rights or other limits by default into the correct way that they should be set. And once it realizes the game cant read from certain files (in our case crysystem.dll) it pops up that error message, im just giving examples ,  but this kind of issue seems much more likely then "restart your pc , turn off antivirus" to me

55 minutes ago, Guest amaterino said:

Actually going to add the Event log from windows error aswell. which writes a log each time this happens.

Screenshot_2.png

Ok so I do not know what I'm talking about; take this with a grain of salt. BUT. I see that AION.bin is causing an issue too, if that's what that log means? I don't know, I just zeroed in on "AION.bin" because that file has been a pain in the ass for many players over the past few years. If you search this forum for aion.bin, you'll come up with several results. Anyway, people have "fixed" that issue in the past by renaming that file to aion.bin.old -- no clue if this is actually relevant to your overall issue, but I just cringed when I saw AION.bin on your log lol.

Also, is it possible that the launcher and the game need to be on the same drive? Again, I am NOT knowledgeable about this stuff, but I know that it's in the same drive on both my home and work computer.

10 minutes ago, Guest amaterino said:

I really dont think restarting pc would matter but in like reaaaaaally rare cases it might. Just to get it off the list i did it.

Crysystem.dll are both in their correct directories bin32 (5 639kb) and bin64 (7 605kb) in aion.

Regarding your worry about disk space, screenshot below:     (Page file is 24GB min 24 max because i own 16 GBs physical memory, its recommended to use 150% of it as Page)

Screenshot_1.png

Net framework 4.6.2 and latest directx runtimes screenshot below:

Screenshot_2.png

Iv been working as IT + pc engineer for over 15 years now and when i tell you that installing ESET for example will probalby find a few tracking cookies at most, you will not believe me right? I would have known my pc has a virus if i clicked every random ad on po*n sites, scammy websites.. click random links and download files into system folders from dll-files.com like mister @coheed recommended. NO offense. Id like to skip this step as its a waste of time and does not guarantee a fix. But if you really demand it i dont have a choice and can try..

And again, thank you really for your reply appreciate it much more then just sitting doing nothing about it. 

Like i said i think it might be something related with file/folder permissions at the games folder destination and the launcher or just poor coding of the nc launcher or booting up process of the game which then cannot  install/bypass those rights or other limits by default into the correct way that they should be set. And once it realizes the game cant read from certain files (in our case crysystem.dll) it pops up that error message, im just giving examples ,  but this kind of issue seems much more likely then "restart your pc , turn off antivirus" to me

I understand you don't want to download random .dll files - but you should look at this site. It explains a bit about your issue and common problems.. and if you scroll down you will actually see a CrySystem.dll download specifically for the Aion game client. Can you not just download the file, quarantine and scan before you copy the file into the correct directory?

https://wikidll.com/other/crysystem-dll

Guest amaterino
58 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Ok so I do not know what I'm talking about; take this with a grain of salt. BUT. I see that AION.bin is causing an issue too, if that's what that log means? I don't know, I just zeroed in on "AION.bin" because that file has been a pain in the ass for many players over the past few years. If you search this forum for aion.bin, you'll come up with several results. Anyway, people have "fixed" that issue in the past by renaming that file to aion.bin.old -- no clue if this is actually relevant to your overall issue, but I just cringed when I saw AION.bin on your log lol.

Also, is it possible that the launcher and the game need to be on the same drive? Again, I am NOT knowledgeable about this stuff, but I know that it's in the same drive on both my home and work computer.

It is just the source application that is having an issue, not necessarily the cause. the cause is crysystem.dll as seen on the screenshot.  I get what you mean, if i rename it to .old and things like that, its the same effect as removing the whole bin32 or bin32 and just runing file scan on the launcher to redownload all the files. Also aion.bin is the "exe" the main boot up process of the game because it has no real executable and without it the game will not start.. yes only aion doesnt have an .exe file strangely.

The system scan was ofcourse very surprising, sorry for the sarcasm. 

Screenshot_1.png?width=646&height=473

@NetRunner-DN i just finished installing it to the same folder on D drive. But the same error comes up. And i dont know why do you think my page file is fail, stay on topic please.

@Coheed what is the size of your bin64 crysystem.dll file?

Appreciate the help so far anyway, i really dont want to become hopeless.

23 minutes ago, Guest amaterino said:

@Coheed what is the size of your bin64 crysystem.dll file?

Appreciate the help so far anyway, i really dont want to become hopeless.

I am at work right now but when I get home around 6:00pm I will check and let you know.

Happy to help - I hope we can find a fix for you soon.

Do you have the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributables installed?

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads-2647da03-1eea-4433-9aff-95f26a218cc0

x86: vc_redist.x86.exe

x64: vc_redist.x64.exe

Important runtime components for software and games who are programmed and coded under C/C++ and also need the .NET Framework etc...

mscppredist12k9r.png

Guest amaterino

installed them, and all the others. Same problem.

I found out that if i rename bin32 folder to bin64 its going to run 32 bit client bit it actually works and starts the game, The problem with the original 64 (actual 64 bit client) still remains and needs to be fixed though.

Guest amaterino

Yesterday early afternoon after creating post i also submitted support ticket. guess what, it was removed short after midnight, no response nothing, just the ticket disappeared?? Is this normal company behavior?

Archived