Jump to content
Forums

Change the Login Screen for the one of 1.0


Change login screen to the 1.0 one to match the content?  

21 members have voted

  1. 1. Change login screen to the 1.0 one to match the content?

    • Yes
      20
    • No
      1


Recommended Posts

Kibbelz addressed in on the unofficial discord server and forwarded it to KR. They will probably fix it (hopefully at least) by next week's release.

If not I'm gonna be real pissed.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest TobyTrigger

I put a 2nd post about it in bug reports, because "Tower Of Eternity" and the "AaAaaAa Aion" are actually likely to be 2 seperate audio tracks (the Tower Of Eternity on the official website goes straight in and doesn't have the aaaaa aion bit at the beginning).

I can already forsee them putting that track in and then us all still being annoyed that the AaAaAa Aion bit at the beginning is missing. This is not a simple fix!

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

Kibbelz addressed in on the unofficial discord server and forwarded it to KR. They will probably fix it (hopefully at least) by next week's release.

If not I'm gonna be real pissed.

What's the discord? Can you post invite link? Thanks 👀

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest guest

but.. the aaaaaaaaaaaaion music you guys all known and love is from 2009.. which was 1.5 not 1.0 that this game is starting with. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest velimirius

Tower of eternity is best tune ever, should never change that as log in music for classic.

Link to post
Share on other sites

If you go to C:\Program Files (x86)\NCSOFT\AION_CLASSIC\l10n\ENU\sounds, and then rename the "Music" folder to "Music2" (or deleting the folder/moving it elsewhere) will fix the incorrect menu music. This also works for retail -- which has played the same (incorrect) song for 2 patches so far. All the in-game background music still plays, doesnt change any sound effects, deleting that folder literally ONLY fixes the login screen music :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, AriaTheMelodious-DN said:

If you go to C:\Program Files (x86)\NCSOFT\AION_CLASSIC\l10n\ENU\sounds, and then rename the "Music" folder to "Music2" (or deleting the folder/moving it elsewhere) will fix the incorrect menu music. This also works for retail -- which has played the same (incorrect) song for 2 patches so far. All the in-game background music still plays, doesnt change any sound effects, deleting that folder literally ONLY fixes the login screen music :)

Oh wow it actually worked, it's playing the real 1.0 theme that we didn't get in NA launch like it's supposed to. That's awesome, thank you! Those drums tho

Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Guest velimirius said:

tried and still it doesn't play classic 1.0 theme.

7 minutes ago, Migojio said:

Oh wow it actually worked, it's playing the real 1.0 theme that we didn't get in NA launch like it's supposed to. That's awesome, thank you! Those drums tho

It isn't supposed to play the Classic 1.0 theme, it's supposed to play a remix/redux of the 1.0 theme. You can hear it here for confirmation that this is as-intended by KR, as opposed to what currently plays by default which is the login music from the 7.0-7.5 era.

PS: That crescendo at 2:28 is gorgeous~!

 

Edited by AriaTheMelodious-DN
typos
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest velimirius

that remixed theme sounds like garbage, drums and muffled sounds, can barely hear a proper tone, like some1 recorded a fart.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest TobyTrigger
3 hours ago, Guest velimirius said:

that remixed theme sounds like garbage, drums and muffled sounds, can barely hear a proper tone, like some1 recorded a fart.

This is why I think the user should be able to toggle between theme tunes as an option. More options is always better.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...