Kinah for F2P players

Guest Sander

Guest Sander

How about making the kinah for the free to play player 25% of the original cuz 0% is kinda unplayable cuz they also can get only common or belew items so it will be rly great and it wont effect that much on the sub players but it will help this player out to enjoy the game more and it will make them play the game more to Match the other players

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why don't you just ... pay the subscription? I'm tired of those F2P games infested with P2W and bots. (Sure P2P games also have bots but not nearly as many and if they have, at least they are also paying the sub and somwhat helping to maintain the server. I'd rather have them banned ofc.)

1 hour ago, Guest Sander said:

How about making the kinah for the free to play player 25% of the original cuz 0% is kinda unplayable cuz they also can get only common or belew items so it will be rly great and it wont effect that much on the sub players but it will help this player out to enjoy the game more and it will make them play the game more to Match the other players

The point is to be unplayable.  
The point is be pay to play.
This is what the majority of players want.  F2P more or less degrades the quality of the game, players and more.  Not to mention it allows for bots and such.
No, thank you.  A consistent and fair subscription service does me just fine.

Do you want bots? 'Cause that's how you get bots.

Hell nooo - p2p %100!!!

2 hours ago, Guest Sander said:

What makes you think kinah is so important?  AP is the big thing in early Aion, and AP can't be transferred, not even between your own toons.

35 minutes ago, 5s16519C said:

The point is to be unplayable.  
The point is be pay to play.
This is what the majority of players want.  F2P more or less degrades the quality of the game, players and more.  Not to mention it allows for bots and such.
No, thank you.  A consistent and fair subscription service does me just fine.

Agreed. Im happy to pay for a fair service. Take care of the cheats and keep the store to cosmetics. Here's to hoping!

Guest Kiesha
45 minutes ago, Daggamie-DN said:

ready to get ban also as i see. lol

I been buying and selling kinah for 10 years....... they dont ban 🙂

5 hours ago, Guest Kiesha said:

I been buying and selling kinah for 10 years....... they dont ban 🙂

You bought kinah for a server that's not even open yet?

10 hours ago, Guest Sander said:

Hate to break it to you, but that's a recipe for disaster. Unless we want a repeat of what Live servers are, the short answer is a big fat no. Pay for the game if you want to play. Nothing is free.

You gain Kinah for an hour, daily. And as the official FAQ describes, questing gives full rewards in Kinah and gear even after the daily 1h-buff.

Giving "free" Kinah to "F2P" players... will be again a heaven for Bots and Gold Sellers. Nah, thanks!

Today money is worthless, not like 10 ~ 15 ~ 20 years ago. Nowadays everyone should be able to pay a sub and dont to be that greedy.

12 hours ago, Guest Sander said:

Bots farm 24/7, these 25% won't change anything...

2 hours ago, N3tRunn3r said:

You gain Kinah for an hour, daily. And as the official FAQ describes, questing gives full rewards in Kinah and gear even after the daily 1h-buff.

Wrong. Quests don't give kinah either

I've seen what happens to games when they go "ftp"...it's usually a slow spiral into the #@!! pile. You'll still have some bots and the usual lot of spoilers, but "ptp" is the way to go. The game gets supported and serviced regularly, anyway.

Making Siel's Aura available for trade also via Marketplace is automatically a "death-sentence" for Aion Classic, too. Bots farm enough Kinah for lets say 1 ~ 2 months or even less, and once they are able to buy their first Siel's Aura from the Market, boom! 

Guest Wrath

If you want Aion f2p just play the retail. Thats why they determined a subscription price so high. If it was 5$ like it should, retail would be dead.

1 hour ago, Volten said:

Wrong. Quests don't give kinah either

Well, maybe I thought too complex to find it. Check the chart here:

https://www.aiononline.com/shop/founders-pack#faq

> Premium Membership

aionclassic-sielsaurajsjdc.png

So, after Siel's Aura expired, quests still give 100% XP, all Gear and also Kinah. I also remember to have that read within the forums... but still cannot find it.

38 minutes ago, Guest Wrath said:

If you want Aion f2p just play the retail. Thats why they determined a subscription price so high. If it was 5$ like it should, retail would be dead.

I'm so confused as to why people think $15 a month is a lot of money. Netflix nowadays is $20 a month. I can't even buy a decent lunch that isn't fast food (which is $10) for less than $15.

I'm sorry but if you can't afford $15 a month you may need to rethink why are you even playing video games and not out working.

Archived