Kinah for F2P players

Guest Sander

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't even know why this is even a discussion... There WILL BE A LOT OF BOTs. Retail at launch a decade ago had quite a few bots and we actually had to pay $50 for the game ($99 for Collectors Edition) as well as $15 monthly subscription after the first month. This version of the game doesn't require ANY fee to create an account and play, just to get the full benefits of exp, item, and kinah acquisition. You WILL have to contend with bots as well as players to farm reagents and level up your crafting from the open world nodes with maybe exception to the Abyss.

Our only option is to report them when you see them and NCSoft performs a regular soft ban of names that get reported a lot in a brief time span then hard ban them after a brief investigation. 

Guest velhart

think first the main reason why aion went f2p,  played for years this game and doesn`t has much to offer pve wise, cause its all about pvp the abyss,  plus f2p cant get abyss points either,at first it will be packed, in a month will be a faction dominant, in 2 months big guilds will eat small guilds , people will leave gradually, or return to the normal aion , and only  some nostalgia players will still playing , i hope im wrong.

3 minutes ago, Guest velhart said:

think first the main reason why aion went f2p,  played for years this game and doesn`t has much to offer pve wise, cause its all about pvp the abyss,  plus f2p cant get abyss points either,at first it will be packed, in a month will be a faction dominant, in 2 months big guilds will eat small guilds , people will leave gradually, or return to the normal aion , and only  some nostalgia players will still playing , i hope im wrong.

Faction dominance comes from leadership, not head count.  Both factions will have the same number of ranked officers etc. It's a matter of the leaders getting people to turn up for sieges, which is about the only place where numbers really count. Certainly doesn't effect other forms of PvP.

BTW Aion has Legions not Guilds, and people migrate between them all the time if they find people they like to play with. I have left legions because other legion members kept hassling me to do PvE instances whereas I prefer PvP.

Finding the right "tribe" to suit you, is just part of life.

7 minutes ago, Alvie said:

Faction dominance comes from leadership, not head count.  Both factions will have the same number of ranked officers etc. It's a matter of the leaders getting people to turn up for sieges, which is about the only place where numbers really count. Certainly doesn't effect other forms of PvP.

Finding the right "tribe" to suit you, is just part of life.

It's true.  The right people in the right places with the right attitudes make a surprisingly large difference in the outcome of larger fights.  But I really hope that it's component on both sides.  There's nothing worse than the other team being unable to keep up and feeling like there's no challenge.  It gets stale for both sides quite quickly. 

Archived