Aion Subscription for Brazillians via LevelUpGames

Asseylum-DN

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

adjustment for the values on certain countries could be taken in consideration, but for me, living in UK and joined the game cause our european publisher is the worse thing ever and didnt gave us "classic", consider other things are much worse that the subscription value.
AS mentioned before, noone wants to mke the game fully free to play, but noone wants an exagerated subscription price for something old and simple...... my opinion.....
I would say that free accounts should have a little bit more, lets get real.....
1- 1h hour gameplay everyday, where you will mostly spend gathering materials to craft afterwards, or spending most of time waiting for a group for a dungeon, or even have a set group and be ready to enter a dungeon, but something goes bad and dungeon takes more than 1h and you lose the chance for good loot, cause that 1h has expired and good stuff wont drop because free players are limited even in the drop quality? ridiculous.
2- 1h to farm AP, fine, but knowing that free players will not even get AP from quests after that hour is gone? get real, its a quest reward, why cant free players have at least that?
3 - 50%xp from mobs after 1h..... really?? grindy as the game is known by, they decide to make it even harder for free players? it was mob xp that would help get lvl for the next quests, now they have to grind double the mob quantity for the xp needed..... and will look just another bot for other player that watches them grinding timelessly to get that xp....and worse, they might even get a bot report when they are legit players trying to do their double work compared to sub players.... oh wait, some players actually prefer that to kick whoever doesnt pay out of their precious server and dont mind having a few hundred server population rather than thousands of people helping on abyss or doing something beneficial to the server, like crafting stuff  that can be at a more reasonable price in the AH, instead of the inflated prices of the few hunderd sub players alone in the server, since free players were kicked off the server due the elitism.....
4 - limit to auction house and private shops.... now here i agree, it can be something off-limits for free players. it will NOT, however, prevent RMT accounts of doing their business, as they will probably pay the sub to get their stuff done, so is it really worth to lock it out?
5- No real benefits from paying the sub..... yeah thats how i feel, so far all i could see we get from the sub is to "unlock" the original game. remove limitations imposed to free players..... let the game be f2p as it is retail version, and add bonuses to sub payers. maybe that way more free players will be willing to pay a sub.
6 - 15$ a month..... seriously? WOW sub is 13$ but works for both retail and classic at least, here we pay 15$ only for classic and get no bonuses whatsoever from it, and there are quite a few other games out there with higher server population and cheaper subs. for those arguing with "cant pay, dont play" justification, do you really think its worth to spend 15$ to get the game unlocked for you? or would you be happier with some extra stuff and leave free players have a chance to fight along your side in abyss or while rifting? 

Give a chance for more players to enjoy the game as it should be enjoyed, as it was enjoyed back in the day, i havent played the game for years because, for me,  it got ruined with all the changes. i was happy to come back and even pay a sub, but not at this price and not without some benefits, i want more value for money that just "unlocking" the base content of the game, or just lower the sub price and make it fully sub based game, no free accounts at all, they would profit more from 100x 6$ than 20x15$ for sure (ironic values obviously, just to make a point)......
i bet that if sub was halved, sub payers would triple or even quadruple, and more profit would be made...... 

Archived