Danaria needs elyos incentive?

Danaria needs elyos incentive?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Danaria needs elyos incentive?

• Yes
    • No
    • Cookiees

Aly-DN   

In the past, incentives were given to a couple of Asmodian factions who were greatly outnumbered for -years-. Now let's look at Danaria..

1. It's been two weeks. TWO. WEEKS. 
  2. It isn't a numbers issue. As you said yourself, it's a quality issue.

So no. Loose half your numbers and wallow in freakish misery unable to do anything ever for over a year and then let's talk.

18 minutes ago, Commission-DN said:

Comparing the numbers to our Saturday siege tonight, you Elyos actually had 20 more in your coalition than we Asmodians do.

lol, are you aware that some elyos go to siege with 3 alts (or some with more).

Dont forget the alts asmo use to spy.

Incentives have their place. On some servers, it didn't matter, if almost 100% of the faction turn up, a lot were undergeared and they faced  3 or more times their number at siege.

Elysos on DN don't have that excuse., and even when our numbers are lower people give up quickly or start to afk. { by the way, some people do have really horrendous problems with lag, and for anyone with single digit FPS I do sympathize}

If anything, the coalition system should be adjusted.

Aly-DN   
8 hours ago, Asniel-DN said:

lol, are you aware that some elyos go to siege with 3 alts (or some with more).

Dont forget the alts asmo use to spy.

And Asmos never bring alts to sieges and Elyos have no spies.

tenor.gif

Elysean-DN cant improve since they had alot internal problems due leadership (many wants to be the king of the montain, but only can be the king), like all the time happens... if they dont agree with current lead... the easy way to "solve" the "problem of lead" is to get the attitute of naughty little kids and do nothing for their faction... they got what they spread, nothing more, nothing less. 

I appreciate alot of their players that try to push every day, but until this attitute stay in their leads... nothing will change even with incentives.

The only incentive they deserve is maturity and consideration for their faction mates.

Nyali-DN   

Like some already said, it's not about the quantity of players, it's quite balanced now. It's about the quality. The leadership on Elyos seems to be quite split. I haven't sieged myself since it's off my time zone, but I get to see and hear a lot about it and it's upsetting to hear the same old issues. *shrugs*