What should happen after 2.7?

5s16519C

15 minutes ago, Guest Best of luck said:

begs for the classic version of the game, then asks for the new classes. .

What exactly do you not understand about the word "classic".

I'm not the one begging for classic. Should ask what classic is when there are updates coming...

6 hours ago, Guest Rurumo said:

They need to focus on supporting the game systems that make Aion Classic a great game-faction pvp, the Abyss, Sieges, flight, rifting, dredgion, levelling PVP, etc.  Each of these was systematically dismantled over the years until the game became a ghost of it's once great self.  Repeatable, meaningful, pvp content.

this and no further increases to difficulty of gearing up ^ 

Guest Aviya

I loved the new classes in this game, SW is it still one of my favorite classes in mmo that I've ever played.  I wish I could have classic with the new classes added in.

Guest Aviya
18 hours ago, Ele-DN said:

add gunner/sw

no level cap increase from 55

major stigmas

add new maps like the ones in 3.0, 4.0 and instances.. cap at 55 that drop armor as skins, no stats 

I agree! Adding some of the more fun aspect of the patches over the years but still keeping true the classic style of the game would be amazing.

Guest Best of Luck
8 hours ago, Guest Aviya said:

I agree! Adding some of the more fun aspect of the patches over the years but still keeping true the classic style of the game would be amazing.

adding those 3 classes would arguably not be a fun aspect  for people who want to "keeping true the classic style of the game" particularly for those people who liked the original class balance

Archived