Jump to content
Forums

We're Not Getting Quality of Life Features Q.Q


Recommended Posts

So did a little research and if our Classic is anything like the Korean one we will not be getting most quality of life improvements such as:

Special Cube for Quest Items/Tokens
Auto obtain abilities
Inventory Sell Store

What do you guys think about this?

Personally I think they should of included a lot of quality of life designs we've gotten over the years to make gameplay more enjoyable and less chaotic.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Automate nothing. As the others said, I would like the quest item cube, but I'd prefer to have to travel to go get my skills and to sell items. That said though? Maybe tone down the prices of some of the skills? They did start to get pretty expensive pretty fast back in the day.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Sadly the Quest Cube came in 3.0 afaik. so thats why its missing atm.

Since we know what we wont get, is there any list what QoL from upto 2.7 we DO get?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jagblade-DN said:

Automate nothing. As the others said, I would like the quest item cube, but I'd prefer to have to travel to go get my skills and to sell items. That said though? Maybe tone down the prices of some of the skills? They did start to get pretty expensive pretty fast back in the day.

Nahhh, that pricing is a good thing.  Slow progression down.  Weed out the impatient.  Give people time to learn their skills one at at time. :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Coheed said:

I liked having to go and buy my abilities lol 

and save kinah for them, since they get expensier with the level.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Rambacat

As others have said, aside from the separate quest cube, none of the other things are really important to me. I always liked having to go buy skills.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, 5s16519C said:

Nahhh, that pricing is a good thing.  Slow progression down.  Weed out the impatient.  Give people time to learn their skills one at at time. :)

Fair points honestly!

  

13 minutes ago, Guest Amaterasu said:

I thought the private store qol was part of the siel aura thing?


By "inventory sell store" I assume he means the functionality that allows you to sell certain junk items from your inventory without physically going to a vendor to sell them, not the player stall you can set up.

Edited by Jagblade-DN
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Amaterasu
20 minutes ago, Jagblade-DN said:

Fair points honestly!

  


By "inventory sell store" I assume he means the functionality that allows you to sell certain junk items from your inventory without physically going to a vendor to sell them, not the player stall you can set up.

Oh, my mistake. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

The only QoL from these mentioned I'd like to see is the special cube for quest items/tokens and other stuff it could contain (like coins iirc).

About skill auto learning my stance is quite indifferent but agree with the point of slowing things a bit down.

The sell rubbish from inventory is a no-go for me personally, it feels too much like a mobile feature.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Rag-DN said:

So did a little research and if our Classic is anything like the Korean one we will not be getting most quality of life improvements such as:

Special Cube for Quest Items/Tokens
Auto obtain abilities
Inventory Sell Store

What do you guys think about this?

Personally I think they should of included a lot of quality of life designs we've gotten over the years to make gameplay more enjoyable and less chaotic.

Special club was nice. Agree they should add it asap. 

Auto obtain abilities -> nah cuz buying skills felt good

Inventory sell store -> nah cuz can be abused. defeats point of going to shop 

Link to post
Share on other sites

There’s a sense of accomplishment going back to sanctum to learn your skills. 
 

these aernt quality of life, these are just laziness.

3 hours ago, Rag-DN said:

So did a little research and if our Classic is anything like the Korean one we will not be getting most quality of life improvements such as:

Special Cube for Quest Items/Tokens
Auto obtain abilities
Inventory Sell Store

What do you guys think about this?

Personally I think they should of included a lot of quality of life designs we've gotten over the years to make gameplay more enjoyable and less chaotic.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Fenix

I hope it is kept as Korean, i think who wants special cube and other things can continue in retail.
I don't even like the higher exp we will have, because in the original aion the exp was hard to acquire.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Narmina
5 hours ago, 5s16519C said:

I really hope they move to include the Special Cube.  That was a major QoL for keeping things organized and not letting quests burden you down.

I don't care about the rest whatsoever.

Same, quest item are just frustrating thing in inventory...

Link to post
Share on other sites

I remember I couldn't always afford my next skill so it just motivated me more. Once I finally could afford it I was so excited, took the time to understand it, used it like mad man and started saving for the next one. Felt good to earn it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Tchar

Wonder why no one mentions the macros that people need to create to switch armor sets back and forth...

I was so happy when they finally implemented the instant switch in 6.x

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Rag-DN said:

So did a little research and if our Classic is anything like the Korean one we will not be getting most quality of life improvements such as:

Special Cube for Quest Items/Tokens
Auto obtain abilities
Inventory Sell Store

What do you guys think about this?

Personally I think they should of included a lot of quality of life designs we've gotten over the years to make gameplay more enjoyable and less chaotic.

Special Cube for Quest Items - Indifferent  - Doesnt bother me either way

Auto obtain abilities - Absolutely not, that was a horrible idea. Takes away from the game ( I am not that lazy )

Inventory Sell Store - Kills off some of the game play. You need to have the dreadful trip to the store :)

I hope they dont speed up the XP to much either. Part of the fun is grinding for that next level, such a great feeling to level up. If it is to fast everyone will rush to end game content and the game will get boring quickly, slow the process and enjoy the game. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Will we have Sharptooth bikes in this game? Will we have housing? Can we please get a choice of skins  including  the outfits that appeared on patches like 4.x-5.x? like Astronaut, Charming Devil, Archangel, Dazzling (Daevanion ), Ornate Butterfly Hat and such? Will we have Versatile Dyes?  Will we have furniture paint guestblooms?? Cause we got used to them in our past and current Aion game. Can we get the beautiful new hairstyles that appeared since 6.0?   Will Songweaver class appear in Aion Classic, will the patches go progressively, will there ever come the Archdaeva patch (5.x), my favourite one? It's my favourite, 1st because of the inspiring scenario:  we do campaign quests to recall our lost destiny, lost memory, lost abilities that were suppressed  for a long time of Kali Yuga, The Balaur Rule, we go to higher vibrations embracing the Eternity, with our wonderful ancient civilizations' memories! You know, this subject is hot now! 2nd, as for the game itself, It was exciting  because there was much interesting to do in the Abyss (mostly Upper), there was Harbinger landing (Asmo, I forgot the name of the Elyos one) with a normal obelisk,  we could SOAR, it was beautiful and exciting, do quests and sieges in flight, especially when there was no reset to the Balaur every day on every fortress but there was pvp in the air! Pvp in the air, in the Abyss has been the most beautiful and exciting thing in Aion ever!  

The ad of Aion Classic shows ugly clothes on lev 1 characters... BTW far before the patch 6.0 they were improved as well as Ishalgen. Won't you bring the new Ishalgen to this Classic Aion?

The main thing is, of course, the Abyss and our wings - also with a variety of skins and long flight time, and flight time manastones!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MetaBlack-KT said:

Will we have Sharptooth bikes in this game? Will we have housing? Can we please get a choice of skins  including  the outfits that appeared on patches like 4.x-5.x? like Astronaut, Charming Devil, Archangel, Dazzling (Daevanion ), Ornate Butterfly Hat and such? Will we have Versatile Dyes?  Will we have furniture paint guestblooms?? Cause we got used to them in our past and current Aion game. Can we get the beautiful new hairstyles that appeared since 6.0?   Will Songweaver class appear in Aion Classic, will the patches go progressively, will there ever come the Archdaeva patch (5.x), my favourite one? It's my favourite, 1st because of the inspiring scenario:  we do campaign quests to recall our lost destiny, lost memory, lost abilities that were suppressed  for a long time of Kali Yuga, The Balaur Rule, we go to higher vibrations embracing the Eternity, with our wonderful ancient civilizations' memories! You know, this subject is hot now! 2nd, as for the game itself, It was exciting  because there was much interesting to do in the Abyss (mostly Upper), there was Harbinger landing (Asmo, I forgot the name of the Elyos one) with a normal obelisk,  we could SOAR, it was beautiful and exciting, do quests and sieges in flight, especially when there was no reset to the Balaur every day on every fortress but there was pvp in the air! Pvp in the air, in the Abyss has been the most beautiful and exciting thing in Aion ever!  

The ad of Aion Classic shows ugly clothes on lev 1 characters... BTW far before the patch 6.0 they were improved as well as Ishalgen. Won't you bring the new Ishalgen to this Classic Aion?

The main thing is, of course, the Abyss and our wings - also with a variety of skins and long flight time, and flight time manastones!!!

Skins are irrelevant to patch, if they want they can have those as well, butt judging from the retail I doubt they will. On another note though since Classic must be free from p2w their only way of making money is selling skins. If they are smart they will add those.

New hairstyles etc are not part of Classic because we play with the old graphics (thank goodness), even the faces presets look different from retail since at 5.0 they destroyed the graphics and made them worse.

We will not go to Aion 5.x patch obviously. I also didn't mind it but that is one of the patches that a big chunk of people left (the previous was in 4.x with EB being an exclusive instance).

~~

What you wrote here is different Classic that is in 5.x patch with everything you mentioned and it is defo not the Classic we are getting.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

New hairstyles etc are not part of Classic because we play with the old graphics (thank goodness), even the faces presets look different from retail since at 5.0 they destroyed the graphics and made them worse.

We will not go to Aion 5.x patch obviously. I also didn't mind it but that is one of the patches that a big chunk of people left (the previous was in 4.x with EB being an exclusive instance).

~~

What you wrote here is different Classic that is in 5.x patch with everything you mentioned and it is defo not the Classic we are getting.

About the graphics - something worse, something better. I was embarassed in the beginning too,  having to edit my characters and they were many...  But the good things were that they added several new faces, some  of them are very useful! They allowed to combine any eye pupil with any face and gave women eyelashes.  They added several new hairstyles, and especially those on 6.0, with that long thick slightly-waving-straight male hair, and the very long one they gave to females in the survey with Ultimate Riesel Gear, the assortment of hairs became  about complete. Many ugly hairs and faces existed in the Classic, since 5.0 they added several beautiful ones and I don't imagine some of my characters without those hairs  (and faces) now. Trying to create an analog of some of my handsome male character  in the new Classic Aion editor, I couldn't even create a similar one. Face 13 on modern and classic servers - different faces, Classic server has abnormal eye pupils and I can't change them.

 pMj02Wv.pngGEBuF7I.png

Classic Aion

PjS9zNB.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...