Global First Competition & Aion Classic's Launch Time

Arctic

2 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

I would like to comment that the current race to max level and other things isn't even close to being fair as spenders and streamers have a greater advantage over those who don't due to the candy issue and its p2w aspect. It's a race for the whales only. 

It's sad that they could ruin something with such promise not even a few hours after launch despite having weeks to prepare and check over everything.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Jagblade-DN said:

It's sad that they could ruin something with such promise not even a few hours after launch despite having weeks to prepare and check over everything.

Remember NCSOFT is still a corporation, and corporations love money over customer satisfaction. Pleasing spenders is a main priority because they knew these people would throw in their money for the pass the moment servers went live.

It's not a fair race, and the race is over before it has even begun.

Guest Ariel
7 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

Remember NCSOFT is still a corporation, and corporations love money over customer satisfaction. Pleasing spenders is a main priority because they knew these people would throw in their money for the pass the moment servers went live.

They could rather double the subscription fees for all I care.

Guest Concerned Daeva

Anyone wanna point out how the first person to reach lvl 50 to take the title somehow logged 5 days and 11 hours of playtime by the 29th when the game launched on the 23rd? No? Okay.

13 minutes ago, Guest Concerned Daeva said:

Anyone wanna point out how the first person to reach lvl 50 to take the title somehow logged 5 days and 11 hours of playtime by the 29th when the game launched on the 23rd? No? Okay.

In Korea the record is 6 days and 11 hours. Rhythmic basically spent as much time as possible killing elites for exp. If we didn't have the exp buff, he would've made it in 6 days.

Guest Concerned Daeva
2 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

In Korea the record is 6 days and 11 hours. Rhythmic basically spent as much time as possible killing elites for exp. If we didn't have the exp buff, he would've made it in 6 days.

I think I'm confusing Play Time as "Time Logged In"

3 hours ago, Snooze said:

eCDR323.png@Kibbelz possible NA first Commander Bakarma kill. Elyos - Israphel. July 3, 4:10AM EST

Involved: 

Ionstorm

Deathrip

Trixie

Poo

Aismal

Snooze 

Congratz!

Back in the days you couldn't even dream to do that in several days after launch. 

How many candies have you bought? LOL

@Kibbelz

Can we get some sort of update on this event? It's been a week since Bakarma has been killed and it sort of seems like this event was just completely forgotten or something. I'm sure you guys are very busy, but some sort of update on this would be nice. 

On 6/24/2021 at 11:59 AM, Kubei-DN said:

It's more than that, one of NCsoft's major shareholders is the Korean government, specifically their pension fund.

Pension funds are the doom of most public companies, hence share price performance targets.

Archived