Today's the day!

Guest Amaterasu

Guest Amaterasu

Yay! Sucks I work in the mornings but still, maybe its a blessing I can avoid the initial rush. Today's the day!

Guest Rurumo

Probably a good thing.  I hope it goes smoothly but a lot of us will probably be beating our heads against the wall for a while this morning.  Also...can't wait!! 3 1/2 hours to go!

5 minutes ago, Guest Rurumo said:

Probably a good thing.  I hope it goes smoothly but a lot of us will probably be beating our heads against the wall for a while this morning.  Also...can't wait!! 3 1/2 hours to go!

How much time left to the realese?

2 hours!!!! I feel like a little kid on Christmas!!!

1 minute ago, Kubei-DN said:

Y'all better get ready for some queues lmao

Oh I am ready lol - I got the green light from the wife to sit here all day and night :D 

13 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

Y'all better get ready for some queues lmao

If Americans and Canadians that want to play Classic didn't take a few hours or the day off, they are the ones that will get quees, since it's 18:00 for most of Europe, 17:00 for UK (Portugal as well?) and 19:00 for Eastern Europe, so it might be flooded with Europeans, since most of them are able to play at that time

4 minutes ago, FictionGirl-DN said:

If Americans and Canadians that want to play Classic didn't take a few hours or the day off, they are the ones that will get quees, since it's 18:00 for most of Europe, 17:00 for UK (Portugal as well?) and 19:00 for Eastern Europe, so it might be flooded with Europeans, since most of them are able to play at that time

Can confirm, Canadian working from home, eagerly awaiting the refresh to get in.

Guest HighSummoner

at 09am i was able to log in until the character screen but now im getting Cannot reach authorization server.

Is this because it hasn't opened yet or is there something in my firewall?   - I know it hasn't opened yet -

Do enjoy it, this will probably be last "old school" MMORPG (re)launch ever.  I dont expect many other game having classics, and all new games will be tainted by modern business trends.

Archived