Siel Character Creation Temporarily Locked

Arctic

Guest stunkcuf
11 minutes ago, 66sCC171 said:

Nope there isn't. I have been stuck in the same situation since the servers came up.

feel the pain i think my f5 key is getting wore down cause i keep refreshing waiting for the gtg....lol

5eantq.jpg

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest roodo

same just deleted my character like 8h ago to change faction. just after the cooldown for character deletion ended the server went down :( now i cant join my legion

Guest stunkcuf
1 hour ago, Kibbelz said:

Hi everyone,

With today's launch (!!) and significant influx of players, we saw a disproportion number of character created on Siel. Therefore, to keep players reasonably balanced between servers, we have temporarily locked character creation on Siel. For the time being, we would recommend creating a character on Israphel. We will update this post once this lock has been lifted.

any update on this? literally half my group is playing and other half is waiting for this to unlock.

Guest stunkcuf
1 minute ago, 66sCC171 said:

Ya, I can see people making characters there just to get the lock gone just to remake on siel.

Let the botting begin......lol5eaq9u.jpg

1 hour ago, Kibbelz said:

Hi everyone,

With today's launch (!!) and significant influx of players, we saw a disproportion number of character created on Siel. Therefore, to keep players reasonably balanced between servers, we have temporarily locked character creation on Siel. For the time being, we would recommend creating a character on Israphel. We will update this post once this lock has been lifted.

2 1/2hours and still not lifted. I don't understand how this is acceptable especially for people that bought the founders packs to play.

Guest Andrei

Pre-ordering games that you cannot play because you cannot create any character on Siel. 

Creating a char on the other server it's a waste of time, all my friends are already ramping up on levels on Siel ...

Preparation for this launch was awful.

37 minutes ago, Guest Andrei said:

Pre-ordering games that you cannot play because you cannot create any character on Siel. 

Creating a char on the other server it's a waste of time, all my friends are already ramping up on levels on Siel ...

Preparation for this launch was awful.

Super awful. How do you literally lock the entire server... but not simply implement a queue to play AFTER character selection

Guest Zapiel
2 hours ago, 66sCC171 said:

This is really unfortunate for locking it especially since I deleted my character to redo his looks before starting to level and now I can't even create my character again.  This has screwed me over on the launch day now. A lock should of been done a few hours after launch not right off the start.

This happened to me too, i reserved my name like 1 week ago ... today on launch i logged in to modify my char and fix his body....i deleted the char and tried to create another one with the same name and now i cant create any character on siel. This sucks completely.

Guest roodo
2 hours ago, 66sCC171 said:

This is really unfortunate for locking it especially since I deleted my character to redo his looks before starting to level and now I can't even create my character again.  This has screwed me over on the launch day now. A lock should of been done a few hours after launch not right off the start.

13 minutes ago, Guest Zapiel said:

This happened to me too, i reserved my name like 1 week ago ... today on launch i logged in to modify my char and fix his body....i deleted the char and tried to create another one with the same name and now i cant create any character on siel. This sucks completely.

same we are just nyerked see you guys tommorow this wont unlock anytime soon i guess

Guest Jumma
16 minutes ago, Guest roodo said:

same we are just nyerked see you guys tommorow this wont unlock anytime soon i guess

I am thinking the same. All my friends are already playing on Siel. 

If this problem will not be solved soon, I will ask for a refund. 

Guest boo hoo
20 minutes ago, Guest Jumma said:

I am thinking the same. All my friends are already playing on Siel. 

If this problem will not be solved soon, I will ask for a refund. 

k

Guest Jumma
3 minutes ago, Asseylum-DN said:

I dont understand why u guys can't even play o Siel, Both servers aren't even full. Siel is at "recommended" right now with no queue, and pretty empty Poeta, after the Candy issue of Daeva Pass. LOL

You cannot create a character on Siel

8 minutes ago, Asseylum-DN said:

I dont understand why u guys can't even play o Siel, Both servers aren't even full. Siel is at "recommended" right now with no queue, and pretty empty Poeta, after the Candy issue of Daeva Pass. LOL

Did you bother reading the very first post? Siel character creation is LOCKED until further notice. 

12 minutes ago, Guest Oden said:

Did you bother reading the very first post? Siel character creation is LOCKED until further notice. 

What I mean, I don't understand why they don't let you because its UNFAIR. It's already very empty server compared to Launch time. Calm down.

Archived