Siel Character Creation Temporarily Locked

Arctic

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

Hi everyone,

With today's launch (!!) and significant influx of players, we saw a disproportion number of character created on Siel. Therefore, to keep players reasonably balanced between servers, we have temporarily locked character creation on Siel. For the time being, we would recommend creating a character on Israphel. We will update this post once this lock has been lifted.

Hello.. Any predictions to release character creation in Siel or no way?
And please, just let us know if we keep waiting or if is better we just leave.

Guest wasdwasdwasd

2 days off of work just to not get to play on the server I desired ayeeee, all bc I was dumb and deleted my char to remake my look instead of making a 2nd character to keep myself locked in. Q_Q

Hi- Please unlock the server soon. I'm trying to play with friends who are already on the locked server. If I can't be on the server my friends are on (or if the lock lasts for days), then I simply will not be playing the game.

Guest Loats
7 minutes ago, Guest Frio said:

Hi- Please unlock the server soon. I'm trying to play with friends who are already on the locked server. If I can't be on the server my friends are on (or if the lock lasts for days), then I simply will not be playing the game.

me either

Guest Update?

It would be nice to receive and update as it has been hours. The communication lines were solid upon launch and about an hour later, but since then we received nothing.

Please just let us know so that we can move on, as its been hours since launch and any word from your team.

Thanks!

It's obvious that players wont move to the other server anyway so i suggest to increase siel's capacity or apply a queue.

WHY AREN'T THE ADMINS SAYING ANYTHING ON EXPECTATIONS?!?!?!?!

Its been literally the ENTIRE DAY. over 5 hours!!! and the server is still locked. Why cant you at least allow players in, and implement a queue when they select their character and then click play.

Why is there 0 communication on this?!?!?!

Guest Sjipz0r

I also am not gonna bother switching, as all my friends are on Siel..

just open a queue for character create

Guest Kenyanke

What's the point in playing with friends, if you cannot play with friends when the server is locked because it's reached it's capacity.

It's beyond me that we haven't received an update. If this is the normal level of communication, then I'll see my way out. Thank goodness I didn't buy one of the founders editions or I would have a reason to be upset.

Game had solid PvP back on release, but at this point this thread has become an echo chamber.

Good luck to those of you who are still trying!

No one Will change the sv choise. Que want tô play with our friends in siel. Unlock this, i pay $50 to play and i want it

Many people Paid for we can play with our friends, so for what is this p2p? $50  for fun? noo we are unhappy now. 

Archived