Siel Character Creation Temporarily Locked

Arctic

Please open it. I want to play with my friends. They are already lv12 and want to make a guild together but i still cannot start the game yet. 

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Neocandodge

People just want to play the game with friends. Any game with two faction choices will always be imbalanced. People paid to play a 20 year old game again and still can't play with friends. At LEAST an update every hour or so would be the least you all could do.

What is the update on this? It's been hours since the last statement. 

Guest Sleepy

Queue or unlock character creation on Siel, waiting to play with friends on launch day is not ideal. Listen to your people.

Guest Eliezer
6 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

Hi everyone,

With today's launch (!!) and significant influx of players, we saw a disproportion number of character created on Siel. Therefore, to keep players reasonably balanced between servers, we have temporarily locked character creation on Siel. For the time being, we would recommend creating a character on Israphel. We will update this post once this lock has been lifted.

Hello. Do you have any predictions on when we will be able to create characters on the siel server?

Guest xnotloc

4 pages of complaints with people wanting to just play with their friends on a server that isnt full. allow character creation and allow the people to decide if they want to wait that long in the que or not...

*only* 4 pages of comments in 7 hours of the game being online - and ZERO queues for either server after the first 30mins of launch

It is so obvious that this server lock is unnecessary and overkill. Plain and simple. What are we waiting for?

Hi everyone,

Thank you for the patience you've shown during Siel's Character Creation lock. We would like to share with you the plan as we move forward, which should provide players a daily opportunity to create characters on Siel, should they wish to do so.

Beginning on Thursday, June 24 at midnight PT (3am ET,  9am CEST), we will be opening Siel to new characters for 8-hours. In the days following we will rotate around opening Siel in the morning, afternoon, and evening, according to the schedule below:

SIEL SERVER - HOURS OF CHARACTER CREATION UNLOCK

Thursday : 12am - 8am PT // 3am - 11am ET // 9am - 5pm CEST

Friday : 8am - 4pm PT // 11am - 7pm ET // 5pm - 1am CEST (+1)

Saturday : 4pm - 12am PT // 7pm - 3am ET (+1) // 1am - 9am CEST (+1)

Sunday : 12am - 8am PT // 3am - 11am ET // 9am - 5pm CEST

Monday: 8am - 4pm PT // 11am - 7pm ET // 5pm - 1am CEST (+1)

Tuesday:  4pm - 12am PT // 7pm - 3am ET (+1) // 1am - 9am CEST (+1)

To any American players, this means that Siel will be open in the early morning on Thursday and Sunday, in the afternoon on Friday and Monday, and in the evenings on Saturday and Tuesday.

After we complete this initial week, we will re-evaluate. Thank you for your patience while we explored the best path forward to create the best experience possible.

See you in Atreia!

Guest Pompyk
16 hours ago, NubbleT said:

Hi everyone,

Thank you for the patience you've shown during Siel's Character Creation lock. We would like to share with you the plan as we move forward, which should provide players a daily opportunity to create characters on Siel, should they wish to do so.

Beginning on Thursday, June 24 at midnight PT (3am ET,  9am CEST), we will be opening Siel to new characters for 8-hours. In the days following we will rotate around opening Siel in the morning, afternoon, and evening, according to the schedule below:

SIEL SERVER - HOURS OF CHARACTER CREATION UNLOCK

Thursday : 12am - 8am PT // 3am - 11am ET // 9am - 5pm CEST

Friday : 8am - 4pm PT // 11am - 7pm ET // 5pm - 1am CEST (+1)

Saturday : 4pm - 12am PT // 7pm - 3am ET (+1) // 1am - 9am CEST (+1)

Sunday : 12am - 8am PT // 3am - 11am ET // 9am - 5pm CEST

Monday: 8am - 4pm PT // 11am - 7pm ET // 5pm - 1am CEST (+1)

Tuesday:  4pm - 12am PT // 7pm - 3am ET (+1) // 1am - 9am CEST (+1)

To any American players, this means that Siel will be open in the early morning on Thursday and Sunday, in the afternoon on Friday and Monday, and in the evenings on Saturday and Tuesday.

After we complete this initial week, we will re-evaluate. Thank you for your patience while we explored the best path forward to create the best experience possible.

See you in Atreia!

Lol I hate my life every time there is open creation on Siel I am working. Okey Iam pissed wanted to make aion another chance but this is overkill.

Guest Lunarwulfe

Will we be able to transfer characters when the server opens? Trying to play with friends but the server lock left me out of the group...

Guest CrimsonQuiver
On 6/23/2021 at 8:35 PM, Kibbelz said:

Hi everyone,

With today's launch (!!) and significant influx of players, we saw a disproportion number of character created on Siel. Therefore, to keep players reasonably balanced between servers, we have temporarily locked character creation on Siel. For the time being, we would recommend creating a character on Israphel. We will update this post once this lock has been lifted.

;-; I just downloaded the game to play with my friend after account creation lock up and I am sad I can't.

Guest Felkz

Meh, pretty lame. I`ve waited 3 hours to download now I need to wait till tommorrow to play with my friends on Siel. Great job at day 1.

Guest MRogal

Admin, something change in this topic? Will be possible to transfer character between serwers when you unlock it?

Guest DeepRed

All my friends start to play on siel and I can't join them to game becouse NC brainless block new players to create new character . 

No problem NC u dont wanna old veterans, say no more.
Sayonara

Guest Rinnj

This is horrible, but I did come for the real Aion experience and NCSoft violating their userbase so thoroughly right out of the gate is pretty much exactly what I should've expected.

Guest Guest F

So by this schedule this should be unlocked now? Still locked to me :(

Schedule:  Friday : 8am - 4pm PT // 11am - 7pm ET // 5pm - 1am CEST (+1)

Now it is 08:09 Friday, 25 June 2021 Pacific Time (PT)

Guest Zenosz
11 hours ago, Guest Guest F said:

So by this schedule this should be unlocked now? Still locked to me :(

Schedule:  Friday : 8am - 4pm PT // 11am - 7pm ET // 5pm - 1am CEST (+1)

Now it is 08:09 Friday, 25 June 2021 Pacific Time (PT)

Yeah so much for making my character. I waited around a little longer to make my character and couldn't. Now, I have to wait for tomorrow's slot.

The timed unlock is stupid. The only thing it's preventing is the people who want to play from playing at the same level as their friends. Do you think we're gonna stop wanting to play on Siel cuz we created a character on Israphel? As soon as one is made on Siel, we'll stop playing on Israphel. It's that simple.

This is the simple reason why it was best to make your character on the faction you wished during the pre-launch of Classic.

Happened during launch of the original game, too.

Archived