Siel Character Creation Temporarily Locked

Arctic

Guest awkward flamingo

This is so incredibly frustrating.  I wanted to play with friends on Siel.  Downloaded game to find out I have to wait 12 hours to make a character.  I wake early, with little sleep to create a character according to the schedule provided and I'm still locked, with my 10 hour shift incoming so I'll miss my chance to try and make a character again.  This is ridiculous.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When Siel wil be open to create?, I pre-created in a faction but later I realized my friends was in the other faction. I deleted my toon to change faction but now I can't create on that server but when I log in appear a recomendation to create in Siel.

Guest Tripp

You guys need to hire new people at ncsoft. Terrible decision making and implementation of this game. Its like you learner nothing from the failed launch in 2009. Your already lost so many people who would have played this game but you kept others from playing with friends. No wonder wow classic is blowing up right now. They listen to their fans. Maybe try hiring people with common sense instead of the morons running it now 

Well, I didn't get to create Asmo like I was originally, but I'm okay with that in the name of faction balance. I also attempted to delete my character just 30 minutes after launch and a warning message popped up explaining that if I went through with it I wouldn't be able to create another character on Siel, so I made a new character then deleted the first. It was not that bothersome in the end. Did everyone complaining about not getting to make a new character after deleting not get the warning message too? Just curious.

Guest Terrifou

Great. So i cannot join my friend playing on Siel. What's the point of playing then ? Bye Aion, not even started, i already uninstalled.

Archived