Candies from Daeva Pass can be sold to vendor

Guest Guestguest

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really didn't want to say this, but after many Xenophobic comments on my posts about brazillians, the same people are here complaining about $$ ingame.

I want to bring this comment that creeped the hell out of me this week posted on my topic:

"US-AION-PLAYER-WANTED-AION-BY-SUBSCIPTION-SO-THAT-EVERYONE-HAVE-THE-SAME-GAME-EXPERIENCE-AND-FAIRPLAY-FOR-EVERYONE. YOU-CAN'T-PAY?-SO-GO-ON-LIVE-SERVER-WICH-IS-FREE-TO-PLAY.

WE KEEP WHAT WE HAVE WANTED FOR A VERY LONG TIME.  AND WON'T ACCEPT ANY ACCOMMODATION THAT RISK TO RUIN THE GAME AGAIN!"

this is what u don't and WON'T accept any accomodation that risk ruining the game for everyone? (This literally seemed like a white Trump supporter player shirtless speaking out loud on the computer screen, while eating cheetos)

pfft, seriously? Don't bother bashing brazillians to don't come ruining your server guys, it wasn't needed.

Guest BDOaModelCITIZEN

Thanks for modeling classic AION after BDO. This game is sure to be a success in the West! The game is already very convenient, and I am sure is making a lot of people very happy!

2 hours ago, 5s16FBF said:

Just curious, I am basically new to Aion but... in the shop they also sell candies which says they can be sold. Which looks like it would be ~11 dollars for 3 million kinah lol. Isn't that way worse than some candies from the daeva pass?

Really? I have to login back into game to see this as I already /quit it because of the Daeva Pass P2W .. 

130USD$ to receive all Daeva pass rewards instantly. Not just pots, scrolls and food. Coins for items, EXP buffs, manastones, enchant stones. Even AP.

(Also you probably can repeatedly buyout pass rewards on alt chars too and move everything to one place thus stacking up on everything you will ever need thus nullifying all the crafting and auction house content)

And that's not all.

You can buy 10 boxes of 30 total candies for 450 quna that sell to npcs for 100k each =

3 mil kinah for ~11USD$.

Yeah you can literally swipe with wallets for infinite kinah.

And the game just launched... I can't imagine this economy lasting long and not becoming inflated fast.

I'm sorry this is not CLASSIC, Classic means NO CHANGES.

I've filed a for a refund and uninstalled, its barely been a day, the servers needed to be rolled back in the first 5 minutes.

Guest guest guest
3 minutes ago, Testdfd said:

u cant have infinite kinah coz u can get only 1 mil kinah per day from vendor for selling items :) 

10 accounts = 10 mil per day 

1 hour ago, Testdfd said:

u cant have infinite kinah coz u can get only 1 mil kinah per day from vendor for selling items :) 

Is this your excuse?? LOL

1 hour ago, Guest guest guest said:

Kinda this .. 

11 minutes ago, Testdfd said:

7 minutes ago, Guest guest guest said:

1 minute ago, IceAge said:

Is this your excuse?? LOL

Kinda this .. 

Exactly this!!

newemail@gmail
newemail+1@gmail
newemail+2@gmail

wow thats 3 new accounts with one email address.

no i didnt buy anything and idc about it tbh, just enjoy the game

THAT's the problem. You can't "enjoy" a game, where Whales are P2W their way and are nyerking up the economy. Prices will be so messed up that you'll have a hard to buying anything. But then again, if you knew this kind of things, we wouldn't had this conversation!

What bothers me is the fact that GM "Fixed" reducing 300k to 100k and it is EVEN WRITTEN ON DESCRIPTION that the item is supposed to be sold for 100k!!!!!!! UNBELIEVABLE! 100K for a single candy, where paid daevas get MANY. 100K ON CLASSIC IS A SMALL FORTUNE AT BEGINING.

after few weeks it will be not so much so pls just dont cry and enjoy the game. if u cant buy it just drop it by yourself :)

After ..few weeks when it will not be so much, be sure that they will add something else, to "be that much". How do I know. L2 Classic. It started THE same way. Ended up played by bots and..whales, probably like you!

Enjoy it! :) 

Archived