Candies from Daeva Pass can be sold to vendor

Guest Guestguest

7 minutes ago, Asseylum-DN said:

What bothers me is the fact that GM "Fixed" reducing 300k to 100k and it is EVEN WRITTEN ON DESCRIPTION that the item is supposed to be sold for 100k!!!!!!! UNBELIEVABLE! 100K for a single candy, where paid daevas get MANY. 100K ON CLASSIC IS A SMALL FORTUNE AT BEGINING.

So just buy the candies, it's like $4

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Testdfd said:

if u dont like it just leave and stop complain here jesus

1 hour ago, Testdfd said:

remove it asap.......... tomorrow is too late

make up your mind?
This post was to give feed back, we are.
So this is the right place to complain.

1 hour ago, 2s205613 said:

So just buy the candies, it's like $4

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

wait ... 

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Isn't enough we are paying 15$ per month to have a NORMAL experience, but now we have to pay real $ for Kinah!

/bigfacepalm

1 minute ago, IceAge said:

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

wait ... 

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Isn't enough we are paying 15$ per month to have a NORMAL experience, but now we have to pay real $ for Kinah!

/bigfacepalm

I mean you guys are the ones crying about $4....

Just now, Kubei-DN said:

If they can't afford the sub, how would they be able to afford $4.

I had no clue they couldn't afford the sub.

If they cant afford the sub there's tons of other actual free to play mmos cause lets be real, the trial here is insulting and you're better off paying $15 or not playing at all. 

1 hour ago, 2s205613 said:

No, we want the normal experience NcSoft has said we will have. When we don't have it, of course we will "cry". Is not like we "cry" with no reason.

Anyway, speaking for nothing.

Just now, IceAge said:

No, we want the normal experience NcSoft has said we will have. When we don't have it, of course we will "cry". Is not like we "cry" with no reason.

Anyway, speaking for nothing.

NCSoft has ALWAYS been p2w this is the "normal" experience when dealing with them, so you're crying for no reason. You'd have to actual be brain dead to think they wouldn't pull something like this. 

2 minutes ago, 2s205613 said:

Guest Daggamie-DN

Guests

Posted Monday at 07:31 PM

Damn man, i'm sick of ppl qqing about the subscription wich is very fine. Hey you all who cry because Aion classic is subscription. If you are unable go play the live one.

Ho sorry you find the live one too much P2W? Sorry but get out, we want to keep Aion classic clean with no P2W item and for that it need subscription model. Deal with it.You pay, play in the trial or  get out. Its not our fault if your money is greatly inferior to the US, we don't have to lose the quality of the game like what happened when aion live goes free to play.

US-AION-PLAYER-WANTED-AION-BY-SUBSCIPTION-SO-THAT-EVERYONE-HAVE-THE-SAME-GAME-EXPERIENCE-AND-FAIRPLAY-FOR-EVERYONE. YOU-CAN'T-PAY?-SO-GO-ON-LIVE-SERVER-WICH-IS-FREE-TO-PLAY.

WE KEEP WHAT WE HAVE WANTED FOR A VERY LONG TIME.  AND WON'T ACCEPT ANY ACCOMMODATION THAT RISK TO RUIN THE GAME AGAIN!

Posted in my topic by some xenophobic person, this just made me sad when he posted, but now just make me laugh already, I wish he would be in this topic to read this :)))))))))))))))))))))

1 minute ago, Asseylum-DN said:

Guest Daggamie-DN

Guests

Posted Monday at 07:31 PM

Damn man, i'm sick of ppl qqing about the subscription wich is very fine. Hey you all who cry because Aion classic is subscription. If you are unable go play the live one.

Ho sorry you find the live one too much P2W? Sorry but get out, we want to keep Aion classic clean with no P2W item and for that it need subscription model. Deal with it.You pay, play in the trial or  get out. Its not our fault if your money is greatly inferior to the US, we don't have to lose the quality of the game like what happened when aion live goes free to play.

US-AION-PLAYER-WANTED-AION-BY-SUBSCIPTION-SO-THAT-EVERYONE-HAVE-THE-SAME-GAME-EXPERIENCE-AND-FAIRPLAY-FOR-EVERYONE. YOU-CAN'T-PAY?-SO-GO-ON-LIVE-SERVER-WICH-IS-FREE-TO-PLAY.

WE KEEP WHAT WE HAVE WANTED FOR A VERY LONG TIME.  AND WON'T ACCEPT ANY ACCOMMODATION THAT RISK TO RUIN THE GAME AGAIN!

Posted in my topic by some xenophobic person, this just made me sad when he posted, but now just make me laugh already, I wish he would be in this topic to read this :)))))))))))))))))))))

That quote is irrelevant to completely everything. 

It sounds like you just want to complain that people don't want to play with BRs. 

This is honestly absolutely ridiculous at the nyerking launch.  get rid of the paid advantages and do a rollback.  if not of the server then for all the accounts that have gained kinah from paid items.  if this is how launch is going then there's no way in hell i'm going to main this game. 

@Kibbelzhow exactly was this stuff not already seen as being a problem?  the candies, the enchantment boxes from the daeva pass, the AP.  people want to play aion without paid advantages and this is part of the reason so many people have quit retail over the years and you guys are just living up to your reputation instead of fixing it. i was getting somewhat excited about aion classic, but now it's just turning into a dumpster fire at launch

The whole point of people defending the Subscription is the fact everyone pays a little, so one person doesn't PAY ALOT and have enourmous advantage over others to maintain the server. 

And yes ofc I complain about other ppl being xenophobic, no reason to be that way. The more players paying, the marrier.

6 minutes ago, 2s205613 said:

I had no clue they couldn't afford the sub.

If they cant afford the sub there's tons of other actual free to play mmos cause lets be real, the trial here is insulting and you're better off paying $15 or not playing at all. 

Part of their frustration is that the sub costs too much where they reside and ask a payment method that would be suitable for them. 

To some, the free trial is an insult and ridiculous, and many would've preferred a model that's fully subscription rather than allowing the 1 hour free trial. If you take a quick look at some of the threads, you'll see quite a lot regarding disagreements on the model.

Current issue at hand are the candies. Some people in discord say Korea rolled back the servers to fix this, and we were supposed to get the fixed version as well. If NCWest doesn't react now, then it can result in many issues in the long run.

Regardless of everyone's opinion, I think we deserve a final answer by Dev/GM/Moderator, whatever, about what is gonna happen to the candy, to the others itens and to the kinah, so we decide our lives about paying the game after 7 days trial.

I mean, it's real money and we need to know in WHAT we are going to put it. If it's gonna stay exactly like this 100k and no rollbacks, please tell us.

A way to internally check against this kind of thing is to ask:

1. Does this item print kinah into the economy at a rate that exceeds the rate kinah is extracted (kinah sinks)

2. Is this player <-> player transactions or player -> vendor transactions.

Nothing on the BCM should be Player -> Vendor no matter what circumstances or limitations there are

Even Player <-> Player BCM stuff is super yucky on a fresh start classic server but it at least helps circulate wealth from existing kinah held by players so it's less bad.

If the candies must stay, remove their vendor value entirely, ideally removing all kinah acquired by their sale even if it means offering refunds to players who sought to nab millions of kinah. If you're not going to do that, remove their value anyway and eventually the economy will likely recovery given enough time. Shut the gate, the longer this goes on the more player acquisition/retention is jeopardized.

6 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

Part of their frustration is that the sub costs too much where they reside and ask a payment method that would be suitable for them. 

To some, the free trial is an insult and ridiculous, and many would've preferred a model that's fully subscription rather than allowing the 1 hour free trial. If you take a quick look at some of the threads, you'll see quite a lot regarding disagreements on the model.

Current issue at hand are the candies. Some people in discord say Korea rolled back the servers to fix this, and we were supposed to get the fixed version as well. If NCWest doesn't react now, then it can result in many issues in the long run.

Conversion rates being wonky for certain countries have always been. I don't see why people in those countries keep trying to play on NA/Western mmos if they can't afford it, play what you have. 

At times when I dont want to pay a sub I don't play p2p games and I've some how lived and haven't died. 

The free trial is ridiculous but I think it's because originally Aion was p2p, they should just do a free trial to like level 10 or something and call it a day.

If they roll back but dont remove the kinah, it doesnt change anything. Might as well spend $4 now. 

Guest s1234ztt

I don't understand the complaints. You ask why? Because nothing changed compared to the original Aion. Back in 2009 China farmers were selling kinah and making $$, now it's NCSoft. But what's the difference for the player not buying Kinah? I think, nothing.
And a big amount of players were buying Kinah back in the days. That was always the same in every game I played starting from Lineage 2 in 2004. Either money is completely unimportant or hordes of bots and farmers were running around and selling it.

To be honest, if selling Kinah will help in reducing bots then I am in for it. 

Guest Penguin

I was genuinely going to try this game out but seeing this makes me turn the blind eye to it

A ruined economy day 1 is probably one of the worst things to happen to a MMO

2 minutes ago, Guest s1234ztt said:

I don't understand the complaints. You ask why? Because nothing changed compared to the original Aion. Back in 2009 China farmers were selling kinah and making $$, now it's NCSoft. But what's the difference for the player not buying Kinah? I think, nothing.
And a big amount of players were buying Kinah back in the days. That was always the same in every game I played starting from Lineage 2 in 2004. Either money is completely unimportant or hordes of bots and farmers were running around and selling it.

To be honest, if selling Kinah will help in reducing bots then I am in for it. 

https://www.mmorpg.com/news/aion-classic-features-overview-2000122361

Read the interview. EVERYONE IS ALREADY PAYING FOR OUR "ANTI BOT" system by being Subscription model. It's rentable all the way with subscription and yet there is a Daeva's pass ULTRA EXPENSIVE with Kinah selling over this??????

Remove subscription all the way if you wanna sell kinah for $$ officially. 

Archived