Candies from Daeva Pass can be sold to vendor

Guest Guestguest

1 hour ago, Guest GuestHere said:

I was thinking I was going into the game everyone just pays the monthly sub and everyone even playing field in grinding everything in the game. 

I swear to you, that I was under THE same impression. When I heard the game will be P2P I was like " Really? NcSoft? Going for P2P?! Hm, not BAD!".

...but then here comes Daeva Pass and P2W Candies! /facepalm

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Guest s1234ztt said:

Sure thing, I am a kid and started MMOs with Everquest 1. I am 40+ and while I complained about people buying ingame money back in Lineage 2 in 2004 I just got used to it. There is a huge demand for buying Kinah in Aion and either Goldsellers or NCSoft will deliver. I prefer option 2.

For me its not P2W, I would call it pay for convenience at the moment - but who knows, could change easily, just look at Lineage 2 Classic or Retail Aion.
To be honest, I already bought 10 candy boxes for 450 Quna - makes leveling alot easier when you can just buy all skills when you get in lvl range

LVLING ALOT EASIER? If you want lvling easier go to Aion Modern version. Everyone wanted classic because it has a dificulty range, and since everyone pay subscription in first place, things would be more balanced toward who plays more and the balance of market would be a little more fair. But if you maintain balance in who has more money to spend, i'll tell you something, for that we already have social inequality.

Because of comments like this NCsoft will NEVER change their model of P2W. As long people use MONEY to be better than others, even in game.

Guest GuestWallet

This is disgusting we wanted a classic experience, this is not classic, this is fraud from NCSoft, will be filing a dispute with paypal

1 hour ago, Guest GuestWallet said:

This is disgusting we wanted a classic experience, this is not classic, this is fraud from NCSoft, will be filing a dispute with paypal

I did that in L2 Classic after I found about their P2W shop. 

You will lose the dispute. Your money are ..lost, sadly!

Guest A npc from Eltnen

I in a post clarified that the solution of kinah is to limit it in the accounts, so it does not break the economy but people prefer to insult me for being Latino.

You wanna know what's fun? Today we had two servers with queue, at the point you'd get logged off to trying log on siel intead of being put on queue. And on Israphael where everyone though would be free and empty had 4k right after release.

After seeing the store, the candy selling and how huge it can be. Both servers in about 2 hours got empty to the point no queue is needed and City is  just a bunch of babies yelling each other on chat.

Now I ask you, how many candies do they have to sell EVERY MONTH to compensate all those players that would PAY subscription and who knows what else more, but left?

How many income would they have just having subscription at 15USD each player, with no daeva pass. I really hope some dev read what I am writing and hope this get into their minds. Can they sell candy every month to compensate all those subscriptions? 

yeah if this really does nyerk up the market, I'm out. y'all so dumb doing this shit right out the gate LMAO. we barely have any players at it is

please make the candies unsellable. this is my first time ever playing the game, just hit lv10 and im having a blast, please dont let this ruin the game so fast before many of us even had the chance to experience anything ☹️

21 minutes ago, IceAge said:

I swear to you, that I was under THE same impression. When I heard the game will be P2P I was like " Really? NcSoft? Going for P2P?! Hm, not BAD!".

...but then here comes Daeva Pass and P2W Candies! /facepalm

I was under that impression as well. The wife and I were very excited this was coming back and both got the Empyrean Lord Pack as we figured we were going to play and it was worth the $100 in total. Now I am kinda debating if I want to fight to get a refund as this was not what was advertised at all. The FIRST thing I noticed when I finally got on was the cash shop icons and how you could exploit the shop for Kinah right off the bat.

2 minutes ago, 5s29F2A3 said:

please make the candies unsellable. this is my first time ever playing the game, just hit lv10 and im having a blast, please dont let this ruin the game so fast before many of us even had the chance to experience anything ☹️

Kibbelz stated on discord he will pass it to the team, but they want to let this sit for around 2 days. If we wish to get some sort of response, it seems we will have it by next week, which by then, it'll be too late to do anything.

I'll continue playing, but I can see long lasting issues with the server dying fast due to p2w as Live servers did. Same story, different day.

2 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

Kibbelz stated on discord he will pass it to the team, but they want to let this sit for around 2 days. If we wish to get some sort of response, it seems we will have it by next week, which by then, it'll be too late to do anything.

I'll continue playing, but I can see long lasting issues with the server dying fast due to p2w as Live servers did. Same story, different day.

I understand that he will wait to collect enought data to deliver all it once to devs, it's reasonable. But I want to know how they gonna get back two entire servers full to the point large queue is existing in both Siel and Israphael, instead of these two empty server existing right now in PRIME TIME of USA and others locations.

8 minutes ago, Foxy Boxy said:

I was under that impression as well. The wife and I were very excited this was coming back and both got the Empyrean Lord Pack as we figured we were going to play and it was worth the $100 in total. Now I am kinda debating if I want to fight to get a refund as this was not what was advertised at all. The FIRST thing I noticed when I finally got on was the cash shop icons and how you could exploit the shop for Kinah right off the bat.

I got a refund with very little hastle via support for this exact reason.

Guest s1234ztt
39 minutes ago, IceAge said:

In so many active years as a gamer, and you still don't want to understand, that buying Gold, Kinah, etc with Real Money, in a MMO = Ruins the entire game ?!

How can you say is not P2W?!? 

What can you buy with Kinah : Best Tradable Items ( Server is new so having Kinah just like that, literally boost up your char power SIGNIFICALLY vs Others who chooses not to buy ....Candies! And ...that Power is very SIGNIFICALLY in PvP too). Then we have : BiS Stigmas , Enchanted Stones, Mana Stones ( HELLO?! ). And then we have consumables. One needs to FARM for Kinah to afford that, or farm to craft them, while whales, like you, just click "pay with card" and...there comes the P2W. 

And let's not talk about how the economy will be ruined by this.

Anyway, can't believe I waisted like 5 mins to educate a 40+ old male guest gamer..the definition of P2W!

Yeah and? I know that, but like I said, back in 2009 alot of people were buying Kinah from Goldsellers (or do you think those botting and shouting in chat were just done for fun?). The same in Lineage2 - one of my clan members were having +10 weapons and stuff. First I thought he was super lucky and I asked him how many tries it took. Then he told me he buys adena for 200-300$ a month (!)
When there is demand there will be supply - it's as easy as that. You can cry and yell, it will still be the same in every MMO where ingame money has an impact on your character 😉

I dont like to farm money, aether or that stuff - thats just boring and wasted time. I see it that way: some invest their time and others invest their money - my time means more to me than a few bucks 🙂  - You are free to handle it the other way round.

How do you nyerk up THIS bad? $10 gets you a few million kinah right off the bat because of these candies. The economy is already screwed. That said, it's not too late to wipe the servers and relaunch...

All people asked for was nothing P2W in the cash shop, but please fill it with cosmetics for us to buy. Instead we get P2W in the cash shop and virtually no cosmetics what so ever to buy.

4 minutes ago, Jagblade-DN said:

How do you nyerk up THIS bad? $10 gets you a few million kinah right off the bat because of these candies. The economy is already screwed. That said, it's not too late to wipe the servers and relaunch...

All people asked for was nothing P2W in the cash shop, but please fill it with cosmetics for us to buy. Instead we get P2W in the cash shop and virtually no cosmetics what so ever to buy.

Korea had a similar thing, and it took them 2-3 weeks to act. They permanently banned anybody who exploited it, so we can assume it will take around the same time here.

I wouldn't mind a rollback or a wipe so long it's to fix this broken mess, but that seems rather unlikely. Accept the fact that if you wish to catch up with the inflation, you have to purchase the pass or the candies.

6 minutes ago, Guest s1234ztt said:

Yeah and? I know that, but like I said, back in 2009 alot of people were buying Kinah from Goldsellers (or do you think those botting and shouting in chat were just done for fun?). The same in Lineage2 - one of my clan members were having +10 weapons and stuff. First I thought he was super lucky and I asked him how many tries it took. Then he told me he buys adena for 200-300$ a month (!)
When there is demand there will be supply - it's as easy as that. You can cry and yell, it will still be the same in every MMO where ingame money has an impact on your character 😉

I dont like to farm money, aether or that stuff - thats just boring and wasted time. I see it that way: some invest their time and others invest their money - my time means more to me than a few bucks 🙂  - You are free to handle it the other way round.

Thing is there are gold sellers and buyers in every mmo.
Yet you don't see weapon coffers, or gil in the mog station, you dont see wow toke.. wait,yes you do. You dont see any other high classed MMO crawling about screaming p2w or any glaring issues that are red flags instantly.

1 hour ago, Guest s1234ztt said:

WTF?

Seriously, stop calling yourself a gamer. This isn't about "few bucks". I mean, just with that line, is clear from where you are coming from. It's not about "few bucks" , but what that "few bucks" is doing to the game. As you speak, you'll be "playing" the game for 1-2 months, spend "few bucks ( hundreds )" and move on.

Am I right? Of course I am. 

Carry on already. Enjoy your "automated" game.

2 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

Korea had a similar thing, and it took them 2-3 weeks to act. They permanently banned anybody who exploited it, so we can assume it will take around the same time here.

I wouldn't mind a rollback or a wipe so long it's to fix this broken mess, but that seems rather unlikely. Accept the fact that if you wish to catch up with the inflation, you have to purchase the pass or the candies.

Korea's "bug" was that the candies sold for 300k individually. This 100k per candy we're seeing supposedly IS the fix for that. I don't expect them to rollback, but if they don't there is no going back from the damage to the economy. They should do it now while it's still extremely early.

4 minutes ago, Guest Red said:

Out of curiosity, how much is that candy sold for in Korea right now?

It's not. The candy's are untradable/unsellable in Korea. That's why we're all hoping NCwest will do the same. 

On topic. I think making the candy's unsellable is priority number one at this point. One of the pillars of Aion classic is the economy and the way people use crafting to create value. Creating kinah out of thin air (read: not as a reward for playing this game) is going to impact this economy and thus removing one of the biggest reasons people prefer classic over retail.

Best way I could describe it. Hope this gets throught to the team working on it. 

1 hour ago, 2s3289C9 said:

Thing is there are gold sellers and buyers in every mmo.
Yet you don't see weapon coffers, or gil in the mog station, you dont see wow toke.. wait,yes you do. You dont see any other high classed MMO crawling about screaming p2w or any glaring issues that are red flags instantly.

You compare the Gold in WoW, with Kinah in Aion?? Are you serious? Tell me your are not.

WoW is a complete different game than Aion, in terms of game play, how you aquire items, etc.

That, or .. maybe I miss-understand your post. 

Just now, Jagblade-DN said:

Korea's "bug" was that the candies sold for 300k individually. This 100k per candy we're seeing supposedly IS the fix for that. I don't expect them to rollback, but if they don't there is no going back from the damage to the economy. They should do it now while it's still extremely early.

Which is why I mentioned earlier how a drop from 300k to 100k is just a slap on the hand. The damage is done and will continue to grow, to the point the economic stability will be non-existent. NCWest doesn't have testers, so we got a sack of manure we gotta carry on our shoulders.

1 hour ago, Rastekkel said:

It's not. The candy's are untradable/unsellable in Korea. That's why we're all hoping NCwest will do the same. 

On topic. I think making the candy's unsellable is priority number one at this point. One of the pillars of Aion classic is the economy and the way people use crafting to create value. Creating kinah out of thin air (read: not as a reward for playing this game) is going to impact this economy and thus removing one of the biggest reasons people prefer classic over retail.

Best way I could describe it. Hope this gets throught to the team working on it. 

It won't. That's how they ruined Crafting and Spoiler in L2 Classic at launch. They nerfed the Spoiler to the ground and added a shop in the cash-shop, where with some short of .. currency ( you needed to pay to get it as a drop ), you could buy the mats you needed to craft. 

In Aion, as you said, players are driving up the economy, by the loot they get, the gathering, the crafting, etc. But now with the "free kinah" AND craftable items ( potions, running scrolls, etc ) in the shop, the economy will be ruined. 

3 minutes ago, IceAge said:

You compare the Gold in WoW, with Kinah in Aion?? Are you serious? Tell me your are not.

WoW is a complete different game than Aion, in terms of game play, how you aquire items, etc.

That, or .. maybe I miss-understand your post. 

You're clearly misunderstanding, i was comparing other games that have gold sellers in terms to Aions gold sellers if candies weren't a thing.

Archived