Forums

Subscription + Daeva Pass + P2W = Aion Classic ! Really NcSoft ?!?

IceAge

So let me get this straight. You add a P2P Option yes? Lovely, like old days. At check out, it costs us 15$. 

But wait, there is more. Beside the P2P fees, you added a 30 ( !!! ) $ Daeva Pass with goods that can be sold to the shop for 500k Kinah and some other items which some of them tradable to players which is short of a P2W.

Ok, debatable. 

But wait!! There is more which I wasn't aware until .. 10 mins ago. So we have 15$+30$ ( monthly ) + ... a nyerking P2W Shop ???

Nq2u8EK.jpg

What in the hell NcSoft?! This isn't a bug, as you can clearly see in the description...that THIS is intended which is even worst!! For 450 Quna ( around 11$ ), you can literally buy 1 Million Kinah ( 10 lovely Candies ) right away. 

This can't be true. So again : 15$ P2P + 30$ Daeva Pass + an Official Gold Seller ... in Aion Classic?! 

How generous of you NcSoft. It seems you haven't changed a bit. Same company, same lesson ( ala L2 Classic ), different game!

/uninstall 

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, IceAge said:

So let me get this straight. You add a P2P Option yes? Lovely, like old days. At check out, it costs us 15$. 

But wait, there is more. Beside the P2P fees, you added a 30 ( !!! ) $ Daeva Pass with goods that can be sold to the shop for 500k Kinah and some other items which some of them tradable to players which is short of a P2W.

Ok, debatable. 

But wait!! There is more which I wasn't aware until .. 10 mins ago. So we have 15$+30$ ( monthly ) + ... a nyerking P2W Shop ???

Nq2u8EK.jpg

What in the hell NcSoft?! This isn't a bug, as you can clearly see in the description...that THIS is intended which is even worst!! For 450 Quna ( around 11$ ), you can literally buy 1 Million Kinah ( 10 lovely Candies ) right away. 

This can't be true. So again : 15$ P2P + 30$ Daeva Pass + an Official Gold Seller ... in Aion Classic?! 

How generous of you NcSoft. It seems you haven't changed a bit. Same company, same lesson ( ala L2 Classic ), different game!

/uninstall 

This isn't even p2w. You must not know what P2W truly is lol. 

You literally can buy MILLIONS of Kinah with real money by Day 1, where a normal user who just paid for Siel (yes, they are ALSO PAYING) would make their first million when? I don't even remember if it's by lv30 or so. 

This must feel even greater for the people who wanted to use free to play to enjoy classic, where they can't loot kinah AT ALL! 

HAHAHAHAHAHA

1 hour ago, Asseylum-DN said:

You literally can buy MILLIONS of Kinah with real money by Day 1, where a normal user who just paid for Siel (yes, they are ALSO PAYING) would make their first million when? I don't even remember if it's by lv30 or so. 

This must feel even greater for the people who wanted to use free to play to enjoy classic, where they can't loot kinah AT ALL! 

HAHAHAHAHAHA

:)))))))))

Its kinda a sad laugh , but it is a laugh ! 

I don't remember when I made my first million, and that was in Patch 1.5 in 2009, but I assume at lvl 30 or so, since at lvl 20 I had around 250k Kinah, because I was lucky and got 2 Stigmas drops and sold them. 

Sad thing, is that Whales will still play it and, as you said, they will swipe their cards fast to make millions daily, just to be sure, not that they will need it. In the end ( not far ), it will become ala L2 Classic. Bots and Whales playing together! :) 

Instead of putting $30 into their garbage daeva pass imagine - you can put that toward candies and make 3 million lmfao. 

1 hour ago, Guest Ava said:

Instead of putting $30 into their garbage daeva pass imagine - you can put that toward candies and make 3 million lmfao. 

Holy shit. I didn't think of this! Exactly. The rewards from Daeva Pass ...aren't THAT bad in terms of P2W and I was pretty .. "meh, whatever" at the beginning. But then I also saw the P2W cash shop with Candies.

Imagine a game, ruined day 1 because of................ Candies! NcSoft keep amazing me!

5 hours ago, IceAge said:

Ok, debatable. 

Nq2u8EK.jpg

/uninstall 

Your math is wrong my man, it's worse. That's 10 boxes of three candies each. So that's actually 3 million kinah per $11.

1 hour ago, 66s5AD94 said:

Win in aion with kinah and platinum coin lollllllllllllllllllllll

You always can buy as much kinah you would from chiness and bot, like in all mmorpg

Yeah, no! Bots don't start up with millions of kinah. They start with 0 as everyone else. And it took a lot of time for bots to establish a stable income of kinah.

3 minutes ago, 1s6D464 said:

so don't play? Kinah isnt P2W. There is no tactical advantage to having more kinah than someone else. this is just a post full of people who cant afford it complaining that they cant afford it.

What about all of the things you can buy with Kinah such and spell upgrades, gear enhancements, crafting materials, ect...i mean it goes on and on what you can buy. Particularly on day one. There are some of these "world first" challenges that can be fully purchased for using Kinah to buy other peoples mats.

Just now, 5sE9EC4 said:

What about all of the things you can buy with Kinah such and spell upgrades, gear enhancements, crafting materials, ect...i mean it goes on and on what you can buy. Particularly on day one. There are some of these "world first" challenges that can be fully purchased for using Kinah to buy other peoples mats.

so open up your wallet and buy it. Otherwise its not that big a deal. World firsts are only goood for the stats and when you get late game other titles will be compareable so its not even an issue. The important items end game arent even obtainable with kinah. really, i feel like people just wanna nyerk about something. WoW sells gold, the most profitable MMO of all time, so i mean its really a non issue.

Guest p2w???????

$10 for 3m would be a horrible deal even in terms of illegal rmt.

not saying it should be on the cash shop, but ppl that will p2w are going to buy kinah for much cheaper from rmt, not from the cash shop.

still should be removed altogether though, because its just not necessary to have on the cash shop at all, and i'm sure ppl would appreciate not everyone and their mom running around as a tiger.

12 hours ago, Guest p2w??????? said:

$10 for 3m would be a horrible deal even in terms of illegal rmt.

not saying it should be on the cash shop, but ppl that will p2w are going to buy kinah for much cheaper from rmt, not from the cash shop.

still should be removed altogether though, because its just not necessary to have on the cash shop at all, and i'm sure ppl would appreciate not everyone and their mom running around as a tiger.

Nothing is stopping them from revising the pricing to compete with RMT accounts.

Guest Nahilu

Fking cash shop 

Increase drop rate !

Pay a SUB !

Remove this Crap please it ruin the game litteratly making it sad and sad and more sad. 

are u guys stupid? kinah are not p2w in aion omg. Show me some1 who can spend so much money buying kinah that he can have 1 bil kinah. Ups no1.

So fking play the game and stop cry, or already gtfo

2 hours ago, Guest yyy said:

are u guys stupid? kinah are not p2w in aion omg. Show me some1 who can spend so much money buying kinah that he can have 1 bil kinah. Ups no1.

HAHAHAHHAHAH

There are lots and lots of whales who pays BIG money for in-game advantages. If you can't afford it, it doesn't mean that no one can't. 

NOT WORTH YO PLAY HERE ANYMORE. Taking my already spent 10-15k usd somewhere else. And had more than 15k more to waste in games. 

Take from L2 Classic forums. 

I think you're talking about me. I sold a lot of candies in Eltnen and was advertising for people to come buy this candy for 75k and resell for 100k.

I'm not using this kinah for shit. Nothing to spend kinah on.

I mean, there's nothing to buy. Everything is outrageously overpriced anyway. Only thing I've bought so far are some 25-30 enchant stones to +10 my weapon.

Waiting for fabled chain set.

Taken from reddit. 

If you want the sources, I can give them to you, no worries.

..kinah is not P2W .... HAHAHAHHAHA

its not u are just sad kido, go do gathering. gathering today for 6 hours -> got 20mil kinah. whats the problem?

Archived