Subscription + Daeva Pass + P2W = Aion Classic ! Really NcSoft ?!?

IceAge

Guest Me sad very sad

I quit aion classic because it did not feel like the original aion i used to play. Its a quick cash grab and theres only 3000 players left, down from 40,000 on launch day. Its the same debacle archeage unchained went through. Anyway, i tried to ignore all the gold seller spam flooding the chat, i tried to ignore all the fear of p2w systems, i tried to enjoy the game with my gf...we lasted about 5 days and the server is just a ghost town. We cant find groups for anything. So regardless of who thinks they are correct in this forum debate.....we simply quit bc the server population is too low. My guess is most people left because of this same reason. Good luck all! P2w  apparently ruined the population, and again, we are not leaving aion classic bc of the p2w, but too many people did leave the game seemingly because of  it, and we are leaving bc its a ghost town already. Sorry! Ncsoft failure

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Scavitza
On 6/26/2021 at 7:51 PM, IceAge said:

Very disappointed? No, just disgusted that NcSoft has ruined one of my fav game. 

And no, i don't post every hour. I post every time a "whiteknight" like you comes and defend the P2W. 

I'm very happy that you enjoy the game. I really do. Now, move on and go play the game. I respect that you enjoy the game, now respect my thoughts regarding the state of the game.

Thanks and happy Aion Candy... I mean Happy Aion Classic gaming.

Hahahahahahah, now is "maintenance" (you could read fukinance!). Now the Aion Candy will go on his real level of NC Soft-ness ^^

Guest Ashlayna
On 6/23/2021 at 3:29 PM, IceAge said:

Kinah is not P2W?! Is this what you are trying to tell me? LOL

What is it exactly that you're going to buy?  Abyss gear?  Nope, needs AP, which cannot be purchased, but only earned by playing the game.  Some of the arguments are "but you can buy a Kromede weapon".  Good luck trying to siege in FT gear.  Hey, you'll be set for PvE, but since PvP is endgame, and PvP gear can't be purchased with kinah, what are you going to be winning laying dead in the abyss crying about how "but I have FT gear, I paid to win, how did I lose???"...

On 6/23/2021 at 11:15 PM, Guest Yow said:

Yeah, no! Bots don't start up with millions of kinah. They start with 0 as everyone else. And it took a lot of time for bots to establish a stable income of kinah.

I can understand this, however, I wonder if the kinah they make from regular Aion can be used in Classic? If that's the case, then they can just continue running bots in regular and sell it to both regular and classic players. Hopefully, NcSoft has to know this and have made provisions for this (hopefully).

Guest PapWess
On 6/28/2021 at 4:29 PM, Khonsu-DN said:

All these puppets defending p2w cash shop are insane... Classic p2w is far worse than Retail currently. Contrary to popular belief everything in retail Aion can be obtained 100% free with grinding and TIME.

Yes there are whales in retail but guess what? Most of those whales migrated here and there is at least 1 known player with a billion kinah already. Don't believe me? prove me wrong because it is fact, sorry. Classic has already been corrupted by the p2w mentality and it is only a downwards roads from here.

"It's not that bad" or "You can compete with the whales for free" ... yeah right. Just wait till the the p2w people hit 50 faster than you because of their boosts and then they have a head start on gearing because they have infinite access to kinah. What happens when whale legions are able to control forts? What do you do when whales are able to complete Fenris faster than everyone else because they have the kinah to buy all the insanely expensive fenris materials instantly?

Don't worry. When p2w whales are running around at 50 destroying everyone in pvp and preventing free players from ranking up and slowing their gear progression from the already outrageous economy (blue items in the millions and low level gold items for 5 mil kinah? wtf really? That's a balanced economy?) people will see what NCwest has done here and their true target demographics for this game. They only released Classic because they saw an opportunity to squeeze money out of endless wallets.

@Kibbelz Open up a 3rd server with NO p2w Daeva pass and NO Quna shop with anything but COSMETICS ONLY. This is the only way you will retain players long-term.

This right here... thank you for specifically explaining this. 

Guest 12345

This is a PVP game, and everybody want to win. Everybody is trying to win with their own advantages such as money, time or friends. You cannot just tell NCsoft to stop letting people spending money, spending time, or gang up. On the other hand, you can do the same as what other people are doing, otherwise  the people who don't have time will ask NCsoft to put a restriction on time for everybody, and solo players will want to remove guild and party systems.

If there is no premium stuffs like candy, the spenders will buy coins from gold sellers,  or friends they trust to avoid the punishment. They can also hire other people to farm stuffs for them or just buy accounts from top players. Nobody can stop P2W in a game with vertical progression. P2W should be expected here.

Guest Teacoffee

If they selling in game items in shop, that's called p2w, even there's no candy, still got those 1337 bot to sell kinah, its the same. In the mean time, if your got time or lucky enough to get the drop from the instance, you are the same as the "p2w" you mentioned. So don't be sour, instead of post it here, just go to farm more instance.

Guest Teacoffee
1 hour ago, Guest Me sad very sad said:

I quit aion classic because it did not feel like the original aion i used to play. Its a quick cash grab and theres only 3000 players left, down from 40,000 on launch day. Its the same debacle archeage unchained went through. Anyway, i tried to ignore all the gold seller spam flooding the chat, i tried to ignore all the fear of p2w systems, i tried to enjoy the game with my gf...we lasted about 5 days and the server is just a ghost town. We cant find groups for anything. So regardless of who thinks they are correct in this forum debate.....we simply quit bc the server population is too low. My guess is most people left because of this same reason. Good luck all! P2w  apparently ruined the population, and again, we are not leaving aion classic bc of the p2w, but too many people did leave the game seemingly because of  it, and we are leaving bc its a ghost town already. Sorry! Ncsoft failure

lol 40,000 players, you really think that's a real number, none mom got that huge amount of ppl to play. its just the server can't handle all the ppl get in the server at the same time, doesn't mean there's 40,000 players.

Guest MyName
33 minutes ago, Guest Teacoffee said:

lol 40,000 players, you really think that's a real number, none mom got that huge amount of ppl to play. its just the server can't handle all the ppl get in the server at the same time, doesn't mean there's 40,000 players.

Yuo miss the point of his post . 

309faff95b5d0481669b46e118f4138d-full.jp

Guest Toddin

Funny funny, some people that are complaining about kinah buying with $$ from the cash shop in game were hammering a south american player that questioned about reasonable SUb prices.

7 hours ago, Guest Pleb said:

And this is why you will keep getting fleeced, until theres nothing left on your back. Not just gaming wise. Don't you understand that its not about the money, its the lack of reasoning for it, other than "Because we can". And until there are people like you that accept it for normal it is going to get worse. Because greed knows no bounds, it doesn't stop, until it devours everything.

Do you get a full game anymore for a full price, or the price is now just the entry, before you have to start spending even more, and the game gets cut into pieces that they keep on selling you after?

Do you own your games/products or are you just renting them? Everything is a service now that you have to pay monthly for, even if theres no logical need for it.

Do you get a complete bugfree product now or are you paying full price to be a beta tester of a game, that may or may not get fixed in the future?

I'm wondering if you get stuck on 2009 and missed past 12 years or you just kidding....

Early access, DLCs, DLC cosmetics, games cut to 20 pieces to sell later as "update" (HoI, EU4 etc). 

Do you get a complete bugfree product now or are you paying full price to be a beta tester of a game, that may or may not get fixed in the future? - you just pointed 99% games that are currently available on market. 

Guest Early_Morn
7 hours ago, Guest Me sad very sad said:

i tried to enjoy the game with my gf...we lasted about 5 days

Teach me your ways

Guest inmortaly

Really the people are saying buy khina, is not P2W !!!! ??? Really, ??? the point is some of us cant o dont wanna bought a subscripcion or pass o khina !!! how that can afect us aganist others gamers ?, the game is funny but this is so SAD, Dota here i g back !!!!

Guest MrFiggz

You really don’t know what p2w is. Kinah does not get you pvp armor- abyss point do. Yes maybe you get kinah but at the end you have to make your own scrolls and potion. Just because they give you candy your making a big fuzz. I have 1 million kinah and I’m in level 30 dude with no buys at anything just farming and selling!  Cmon dude. 

On 6/23/2021 at 10:58 PM, Jagblade-DN said:

Your math is wrong my man, it's worse. That's 10 boxes of three candies each. So that's actually 3 million kinah per $11.

gold seller: "$7 for 1 million kinah"

ncsoft: "$11 for 3 million kinah" I Win!

lol

Guest Big nyerk Malone

"7$ for 1 million kinah" Your gold seller sucks, i seen people sell it for 2.5

Archived