Aion Classic - Ruined by Candies

IceAge

2 hours ago, Rag-DN said:

The community warned NCsoft that if they did major P2W options for the ingame store most players wouldn't play... we'll see how the servers look after the free trial expires. They easily could of made bank just keeping the in-game store cosmetic or low tier helper stuff, but they decided to go a route that's going to destroy the economy from day 1. The 1mil kinah a day limit isn't enough of a buffer to stop inflation sadly as many people are just botting or creating 2ndary accounts to make more toons to sell more candys on daily.  I'm still enjoying the game and already paid for my 3 month sub so might as well make the most out of it, but I do agree...NCsoft did NOT listen to the player base and just went for an easy cash grab...idk why anyone would of expected better of them... 

Cause they make amazing games: Lineage 2, Aion, Blade & soul, and many others, and they're so Epic Fail at maintaining a decent and good sense game-play. That's why :(

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Khonsu-DN said:

idk if any of the p2w defending hard-ons have looked at the broker recently but the prices today were sickening...

I also watched just 1 person with their private store selling 500+ candies at the beginning of the day. By the end of the day they were down to 30 candies...

at 80k a pop that means many players are making at the very least 40 million kinah a day.

There are people spending hundreds a day on this game. "But there's a mil kinah cap, it does nothing!" yeah right! If you believe there is a 1 million kinah cap you are beyond delusional! thereare several players with over 1bil kinah already and it is beginning to show on the broker. low level crafted blues for 30+ mil? what the heck is happening... I thought people wanted Classic not P2W 2.0. O.o

Just one q though. Where do you buy that much candy , to have 1 bil kinah already ??? OoO U think u can make 100 accounts or what? U know NC soft give u infringement on the accounts if they see an ip doing that. U have buy limit per day per account, and a character sell limit of 1kk. I think u can go further, but if u're a millionaire and spend $$$ like a lunatic, u can go to up to 40-50kk but i thing this is it for 7 days. The limit purchase for 1 account it's 10 candies or something.

P.S. : That's doesn't mean it's not BAD ENOUGH for the economy, but hey! it's NC Soft we're talking about ^^

P.S. 2 : If people spent that much of $$$ for in game kinah, then i'm sorry for them, they're mental ppl with lots of money ^^

Still there is no1 with 1bil only trolls saying this. I think even the one who donate very much has maximum 200mil kinah. 200 mil is maybe 14 days of farm. What s 14 days in long term? nothing. In endgame those whales who buy candies have no skill and will always lose :) 

1 minute ago, Guest yyy said:

Still there is no1 with 1bil only trolls saying this. I think even the one who donate very much has maximum 200mil kinah. 200 mil is maybe 14 days of farm. What s 14 days in long term? nothing. In endgame those whales who buy candies have no skill and will always lose :) 

Nice meme.

14 minutes ago, KushinaUzumakl said:

Just one q though. Where do you buy that much candy , to have 1 bil kinah already ??? OoO U think u can make 100 accounts or what? U know NC soft give u infringement on the accounts if they see an ip doing that. U have buy limit per day per account, and a character sell limit of 1kk. I think u can go further, but if u're a millionaire and spend $$$ like a lunatic, u can go to up to 40-50kk but i thing this is it for 7 days. The limit purchase for 1 account it's 10 candies or something.

P.S. : That's doesn't mean it's not BAD ENOUGH for the economy, but hey! it's NC Soft we're talking about ^^

P.S. 2 : If people spent that much of $$$ for in game kinah, then i'm sorry for them, they're mental ppl with lots of money ^^

there is no "buy limit" also I know for a fact there are players with 1 bil already. Yes, to answer your question there are players who do exactly what you described. the economy is ridiculous and these p2w trolls keep coming because they are afraid of A) losing their candy p2w value, B) Classic failing or most likely C) Both results.

26 minutes ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

The problem with candies may not actually just be candies themselves.

unknown.png

The nerf to items sell price as well as the 1 million kinah limit is a direct result of adding candies in to the game.

They ruined the players choice to play classic how they enjoy it. That is the biggest problem with candies. Now the best way to make money is to be a supplier for the candy sellers OR make level 10 alts and buy candies from them and vendor them every day.

Yeah, it's a too high gap between buying price of an item and the NPC selling price (on a general shop for ex). Same with the items dropped from mobs :( Yeah, that's a real CRAP :|

Guest amaterino

The devs seem to not understand one thing, the main philosophy for a good base of a game. Are candies good and benefit your leveling process? yes. Are they good for the game? no.

On 6/25/2021 at 5:12 PM, Guest tony said:

There is no dilemma. Currently, you are capped at making 1mil gold per day, and these people are highly upset that you can hit that cap in the first few days of playing by selling candies. Realistically, once you make it to the high 30s to low 40s in levels, hitting that daily kinah cap by simply playing the game is very easy due to the drops you can sell, so the candy vendoring is really only useful for the first few days to maybe a week or playing. Also, that 1 mil a day is not "economy breaking" as these people seem to want to believe. Most of that daily gold income is going to be heading into skill books, potions, and inventory expansions to make your leveling life easier.

The bottom line is these people that are so vehemently denouncing the candy sales are the same people that were going to quit ANYWAYS because they would have found some other stupid thing to latch on to and say "this is bad, you ruined the game, i quit". 

People can use alt accounts to get +1m per day for their mains, you cherry picked everything.

If NCsoft totaly must keep candy in game, then at the very least they should be made UNTRADEABLE between players!  Somebody wants to line his wallet on cashshop? Fine. But this current private shop reselling practice has to stop.

1 hour ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

unknown.png

The nerf to items sell price as well as the 1 million kinah limit is a direct result of adding candies in to the game.

They ruined the players choice to play classic how they enjoy it. That is the biggest problem with candies. Now the best way to make money is to be a supplier for the candy sellers OR make level 10 alts and buy candies from them and vendor them every day.

So they planned it to have max profit from candies; lowering selling price 4x e putting limit to 1kk

unknown.png

So they planned it to have max profit from candies; lowering selling price 4x e putting limit to 1kk

Guest euplayer

unknown.png

Guest euplayer

unknown.png

Archived