Broken everything?

Mystaea

Is anyone else having issues with the god-awful website?

Here is my experience trying to log into my account that has PURCHASED a pre-order pack.

---
I forgot my pin long ago [its literally only 4 possible combinations but apparently it isn't]

So I did 4 of the combos and got confused. Went to the website on my phone to reset PIN and after 20-40 clicks it finally went through.

Then I go to the email and clicked the reset link and typed the pin to the main PIN I use on all these Asian MMOs [terrible concept for PINs to be a thing]

Well it said it went through then refreshed immediately to say the page expired. Weird I thought but I was confident the PIN was reset but after I typed the reset PIN it locked my out of my account. I was annoyed at first and took a deep breath to read what it said to do to unlock it and seen it was an 8 hour lock.
What the nyerk kind of time frame is that?

I go back to the website on both my phone and PC and begin trying to change my PIN and I am typing tons of random numbers and submitting them only to see that the page isn't refreshing or going anywhere. Not even telling me my PIN is wrong.

So I go to reset again and that click isn't working. Even 100+ spam clicking is doing nothing. Refresh and click 23ish times does nothing.

Go back to the Settings page and change email. "OOPS, website is broke please try again."

Password? BROKE ALSO.

I sent a ticket explaining the situation and the first one I was sad and annoyed but very understanding. Maybe the traffic is causing all this stuff.

Go back to reset PIN page and click the blue submit button for 20 minutes with refreshes, logging in the game and getting kicked out again, resfresh+spam click to no avail.

So I log out NCSoft to make a new account while looking into the way to demand a refund so maybe I can make a new pin on a NEW ACCOUNT and carve it in my skin to never forget. I see I have another NCSoft account on the launcher and that's when I got very irate. On my phone my last log in on that account+password save was last summer so I already experienced this broken ass website and PIN issues. [Which figures why I have an obsession to stick to one set of numbers with variations]

Now I am raging hard that $20 is taken and I can't even successfully get a reset on my PIN and when it sends the link it's expired IMMEDIATELY and my two ticket submissions are deleted from the support submission page where you monitor for a response.  Is anyone else having or had issues with this terrible website? I am lost on what to do and I don't even want to make a new account or ask for a PIN reset anymore cause it wouldn't let me submit it anyway with the issues I am experiencing now.

If I did something wrong let me know and will be willing to try it or admit fault if this [outside forgetting PIN . Seriously the same 4 variations are used 10+ other places] is my fault.

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/23/2021 at 6:44 PM, Mystaea said:

Is anyone else having issues with the god-awful website?

Here is my experience trying to log into my account that has PURCHASED a pre-order pack.

---
I forgot my pin long ago [its literally only 4 possible combinations but apparently it isn't]

So I did 4 of the combos and got confused. Went to the website on my phone to reset PIN and after 20-40 clicks it finally went through.

Then I go to the email and clicked the reset link and typed the pin to the main PIN I use on all these Asian MMOs [terrible concept for PINs to be a thing]

Well it said it went through then refreshed immediately to say the page expired. Weird I thought but I was confident the PIN was reset but after I typed the reset PIN it locked my out of my account. I was annoyed at first and took a deep breath to read what it said to do to unlock it and seen it was an 8 hour lock.
What the nyerk kind of time frame is that?

I go back to the website on both my phone and PC and begin trying to change my PIN and I am typing tons of random numbers and submitting them only to see that the page isn't refreshing or going anywhere. Not even telling me my PIN is wrong.

So I go to reset again and that click isn't working. Even 100+ spam clicking is doing nothing. Refresh and click 23ish times does nothing.

Go back to the Settings page and change email. "OOPS, website is broke please try again."

Password? BROKE ALSO.

I sent a ticket explaining the situation and the first one I was sad and annoyed but very understanding. Maybe the traffic is causing all this stuff.

Go back to reset PIN page and click the blue submit button for 20 minutes with refreshes, logging in the game and getting kicked out again, resfresh+spam click to no avail.

So I log out NCSoft to make a new account while looking into the way to demand a refund so maybe I can make a new pin on a NEW ACCOUNT and carve it in my skin to never forget. I see I have another NCSoft account on the launcher and that's when I got very irate. On my phone my last log in on that account+password save was last summer so I already experienced this broken ass website and PIN issues. [Which figures why I have an obsession to stick to one set of numbers with variations]

Now I am raging hard that $20 is taken and I can't even successfully get a reset on my PIN and when it sends the link it's expired IMMEDIATELY and my two ticket submissions are deleted from the support submission page where you monitor for a response.  Is anyone else having or had issues with this terrible website? I am lost on what to do and I don't even want to make a new account or ask for a PIN reset anymore cause it wouldn't let me submit it anyway with the issues I am experiencing now.

If I did something wrong let me know and will be willing to try it or admit fault if this [outside forgetting PIN . Seriously the same 4 variations are used 10+ other places] is my fault.

I feel your pain.  I've been going thru these hoops all day trying to login and play again.  Submitted a ticket hours ago.  No response.  Nothing is working.  ~Lalianna of Israphel

Archived