Stop crying all over social media when 75% of you don't even understand(candies)

BioForm

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Guest yyy said:

IceAge gtfo already

What? I didn't replyed to this topic since 24 hours ago. Geezes, go play with Candies and leave this discussion to adults.

PS: How much did you said you made till lvl 19 ? 2 Mil Kinah, or 1.2 ? 

Guest Myname

Two question :

1) Did NCSoft sell kinah in game shop ? / yes they did .

2) Aion Classic its p2w project ? / yes it is 

Its all you need to know about Aion Classic .  I hope all players in the world will know that before they creat account . Let them decide play here  or not . 

Cant belive , i w8 that game 9 month . Lul i am so stupid , imagine NCsoft cant make project without p2w . Ahaha

Hi @Fest-DN thanks for the response.
I don't mind if you going to continue to play aion classic ,actually I'm very glad that someone who used to pro live aion like @Arhangelos-KT (sorry to mention you here)give a chance to classic despite bad taste of candies(bitter now I guess😄) at least for a month. I'll leave you only one question here then. If kinah is not important why so many people brought it in the first place ? Why there were many kinah sellers in the past of retail if this business is not so profitable ? (Even after 6.0 update kinah selling still there)

And for everybody who complaining and think things going to change.
Please look at Aion EU luna incident (There was a event protest in game for days and nothing happened should still on youtube)
Look at my quote about Blizzard.

You don't need to keep bashing at NC unethical candies people who playing will realized themselves if they want to continue or not. You can't make someone to agree with you by forcing or insulting them.

8 minutes ago, Nalariel-KT said:

I don't mind if you going to continue to play aion classic ,actually I'm very glad that someone who used to pro live aion like @Arhangelos-KT (sorry to mention you here)give a chance to classic despite bad taste of candies(bitter now I guess😄) at least for a month. I'll leave you only one question here then. If kinah is not important why so many people brought it in the first place ? Why there were many kinah sellers in the past of retail if this business is not so profitable ? (Even after 6.0 update kinah selling still there)

Please look at Aion EU luna incident (There was a event protest in game for days and nothing happened should still on youtube)

You don't need to keep bashing at NC unethical candies people who playing will realized themselves if they want to continue or not. You can't make someone to agree with you by forcing or insulting them.

Kinah is important which makes me feel that my previous post is misunderstood to some degree. Kinah is very useful in establishing consumables, bolstering medals, buying lootrights, etc. People benefit from having kinah, there is no debate around this point. There is debate only on the statement being made about only whales having access to stuff. This is untrue. We don't even have a medal market or an endgame consumables market to reference yet so any commentary on how they will be is pure conjecture. I can tell you from experiencing Aion at literally every stage of its development and all degrees of p2w as a f2p player that these issues are never as large as they are being made out to be right now. Grind, craft, gather, rift, siege. Focus on what you're good at and like doing and you'll be fine. Call your fellow faction mates to bust twinks and back you up if you're getting ganked.

Candies are absolutely P2W and I hardly doubt it's "oversight" from developers.

Anyone delusional enough to tell it is not big deal either resells those themself or is simply being shortsighted and dumb.

16 minutes ago, Nalariel-KT said:

I think that attitude such as yours is what enables companies to keep doing what their doing, how many chances exactly should we give them. How many times we have to get lied to before it becomes our own fault for trusting them again and again. Its the being in a violent relationship situation where the molested person keeps making excuses for the beatings.

Everyone does it because they know they will get away with it, they know that people lack the will and attention and will move on sooner rather than later thats why its better to ignore and wait it out than addressing it and admitting any wrongdoing. That is why nothing ever changes, that and the tribal people that come and defend such actions with non arguments "its a private company, they can do what they want" or "everyone else is doing it, so what is the problem" not seeing that their ignorance has lead to everyone doing it, and moving the line of whats considered normal.

Yes we do need to keep bashing NC, for the reasons states above and for your own reason for new players. If everyone stops talking about it new players will come into the game unaware of the situation, wont be able to make an informed decision until they have already invested time and money into the game, and this is the point, it became the point in live, and it is the point at start with what is marketed as "Classic" but bares little to no resemblance to it.

So sorry but no, i will not just go away if i don't like it. If you are right people can look at all perspectives(that one is for you @Kibbelz) and make their own INFORMED decision if they care about it or not prior to spending time and money not after. That is what is in the best interest in the consumer, or am i wrong?

Crafters will sell their goods to highest bidders. Simply as that 😉

You might as well look at real world event such as graphics cards shortage that lasting at least 6 months. Everyone suppose to get one at reasonable price but no there was simply no stock. Not mention we have scalpers that make things so much worse. The shortage was so bad it affecting to car, gaming console ,phone etc industrial.

So yep if whales have unlimited money and can buy anything how many resource will be left for common people ? 

Aion world is just a mirror of real world. There would be the point where kinah has no value anymore and if you want trade rare they will use something else instead.

And Pleb I'm not giving a chance to the company ,I just giving a chance to people who questioning if kinah issue is that bad experience themselves they can make decision themselves you know.

It's all over again like the infamous gold packs, kinah is everything.

You will have people rifting in +10 gear as we speak and farming their way to AP or just exping quicker with maxed out gear.

This would make sense if it was another "f2p" milking project, but heck, it is sub based after initial trial week, so this is plain greediness, anyone defending it is clearly just getting profit off these as well.

Happy to learn about it though, knew there has to be some extra trick about "classic" as sub based mmorpgs are pretty much extinct thanks to the players like op supporting and defending this kind of bs.

Guest Subscription

Why would anyone pay a nyerking monthly subscription and then a optional but kinda recommended monthly daeva pass. Then turn around and say nyerk it. I also want/need to buy kinah to ruin the game economy and gain a non-disputable advantage over others, and say they are paying for no bots/ no p2w model, while directly supporting the publisher’s p2w model? 

This isn’t Aion classic. It’s Aion retail! But with a $15 monthly sub.

I certainly did not sign up for Aion retail’s second life. I thought it was going to be classic.

On 6/24/2021 at 8:21 AM, Guest StonedSolid said:

Can't you make in game currency out of selling cash shop items to other players in, like, 90% of other MMOs? Even WoW you can buy subs and sell them to other players for gold.

Why are so people bent out of shape about Aion doing the exact same thing nearly every other MMORPG is doing?

Am I missing something?

No, you are not ..

...actually I think you are. In WoW and Eve for exemple, the Gold and ISK ........is farmed by players. You want gold in WoW Retail? Go buy a Token and sell it for gold. Gold ... FARMED by the PLAYERS ( Caps so you can really get it ). In Aion Classic, NcSoft literally injects Kinah out of nowhere, into the game. That Kinah is not farmed, is injected aka inflation ( google if you don't know what that means ).

In before : ..but but Kinah sellers. Yes? What about them? They still need to farm in-game so they can make Kinah. Also they have limited power in doing so. They can't .. magically add Kinah into the game. The Kinah injected by NcSoft however, is "out of nowhere" and .. unlimited to some extend.

Now please do ask again : Are you missing something?

I would like to address my mistake a bit
When I say "Don't keep bashing to unethical candies at NC" I actually mean don't keep bashing people who think candies are fine. They can think too you know if they wanna keep playing then let them we can only tell them why it's bad if they still insist it's their choice not ours.

My apology to Pleb for my mistake. I hope that might clear thing up 🙂
Maybe if we lucky Aion will have same fate of Starwars Galaxies and reborn.

9 hours ago, Nalariel-KT said:

...I am against candies and kinah sellers. I will try my month since I paid for it and I'll probably free-to-login so I can see the game die faster than anticipated.

Classic was supposed to be full Aion and now p2w. Why on earth am I going to run with 6 speed, cast with 2 c.speed and require half an MP bar to kill one mob, if someone is going to p2w like he does in retail?

I'd rather enjoy my ulti transform, the ability to one-shoot every mob and solo instances meant for groups in retail than have to take a week to gain a level when someone else is already maxed out with perma gear, 2 sets with full best manastones while I don't even use mana potions.

Hi @Arhangelos-KT well I don't agree if you going to login and wish to see the destruction of the game. The game won't collapse over within weeks or days it will take sometimes. There're many people who think it's ok they won't know what happening until they invested so much and unable to leave the game. Same as what happened with retail version.

Conspiracy theory this whole Aion classic launch is the plan to make retail looks good and make everyone go back to retail 😁😆😂

Star Wars Galaxies did died because p2w and streamlined like 6.0 however it did reborn as private servers and one of them even managed developed their own contents and their developers are very transparent show detailed profits and money they managing the server. That fate is quite graceful.

I might have to mention @Kibbelz a bit if you're honestly love Aion you will keep sending our feedback to developers team and giving them reasons why this candies are so bad to Aion. But if you just come back to us and say no it's over deal with it and make us to swallow bad candies. Then I'm afraid I can't respect you from CM perspective.

Thank you 😉

1 hour ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Yes because it is day 3, we should all play 2~3 months until someone has it and then we realize we wasted our times. Yeah no!

Considering we are hard capped at 50e...who cares if someone gets it earlier than someone else? I don't understand this logic at all. I know I'm not going to be in the first 10% of people who pull their 50e together but I'm going to end up in it so it doesn't bother me in the slightest. Like, if someone starts a month from now are they just supposed to quit because some people are already 50? This isn't some kind of race, we're all going to gear up/progress at different paces.

1 hour ago, Fest-DN said:

Considering we are hard capped at 50e...who cares if someone gets it earlier than someone else? I don't understand this logic at all. I know I'm not going to be in the first 10% of people who pull their 50e together but I'm going to end up in it so it doesn't bother me in the slightest. Like, if someone starts a month from now are they just supposed to quit because some people are already 50? This isn't some kind of race, we're all going to gear up/progress at different paces.

When others will be competing in sieges with the best gear, having 2~3 sets, having all manastones socketed while you still run at semi green gear wondering if you should try to socket this m.boost manastone that you just looted or sell it on broker to cover your potions, then it is not a good feeling.

If we had 2 servers, one with p2w possible and one with just subscription and no shop at all, then nobody would have an issue, I'd be playing in the no shop server. They throw p2w into the subscription servers and expect us to pay 15$ per month so their whales have enough enemies to feel better than them.

A game is supposed to be fun, and fun is relative, when everyone runs faster than you, hits harder than you and can participate in everything without a problem while you can't, then you feel like you are not enjoying the game as much as others.

It is like making 1000$ per month and living in USA, you will feel and be poor because everyone else has far more money and the economy is more expensive.
If you make 1000$ per month in India you are wealthy. Both the economy and the vast majority of people live for under 100$ per month there.

...it is the relativity of "fun".

1 minute ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

When others will be competing in sieges with the best gear, having 2~3 sets, having all manastones socketed while you still run at semi green gear wondering if you should try to socket this m.boost manastone that you just looted or sell it on broker to cover your potions, then it is not a good feeling.

If we had 2 servers, one with p2w possible and one with just subscription and no shop at all, then nobody would have an issue, I'd be playing in the no shop server. They throw p2w into the subscription servers and expect us to pay 15$ per month so their whales have enough enemies to feel better than them.

A game is supposed to be fun, and fun is relative, when everyone runs faster than you, hits harder than you and can participate in everything without a problem while you can't, then you feel like you are not enjoying the game as much as others.

It is like making 1000$ per month and living in USA, you will feel and be poor because everyone else has far more money and the economy is more expensive.
If you make 1000$ per month in India you are wealthy. Both the economy and the vast majority of people live for under 100$ per month there.

...it is the relativity of "fun".

I can understand that sentiment but I don't find it to be accurate to this version of Aion. Part of the game's initial concept was centered around established players assisting newer ones mostly via legions. So, theoretically, even a brand new player has reasonable prospects of getting brought into a legion and finding success there as they gear up via instances, sieges, etc. They may not be on the front lines fighting enemy players at a siege but they are working down mobs and burning the deity just fine and pocketing their medals at the end.

The game allows for a much greater degree of progression than running around in greens, much more so once Fenris/DP are on the table.  I view this patch very much as effort in -> value out and you can be in appropriate run speed/attack speed gear entirely via instances. I basically lived this experience when I switched off my level 50 glad in 1.5 to main assassin in 1.9, starting from absolute scratch. By 2.0 I wasn't top geared by any stretch but I had a damn good time despite getting regularly rocked by people in their 50e/ABG while I was bopping around in my 40e.

I do agree that fun is relative and understand that Aion isn't for everyone since there is a reality that, for a while, people will absolutely run faster, hit harder, and just generally be more effective than you. This is true for everyone not in the first wave of 50s who will doubtlessly spend a decent amount of time hammering us still-leveling plebs into AP paste. But that's Aion, they'll rift over and find that some dubious assassin dropped their kisk after getting confirmation one or more of them had died forcing them to leg it back and find a new rift.

All that being said I'm super grossed out by the candy and any prospect of BCM -> vendor transactions and wish they'd render them untradeable at minimum or remove them entirely. I just don't think it's going to sabotage the experience much. Broker prices remain relatively stable and uninflated, we'll see how it pans out with the medal market and endgame consumables once people get there but right now there is little to actually spend a 100m kinah on and most groups aren't going to start doing lootrights until their group gets what they need.

Still, I'm not sweating a whale putting themselves into 50e faster by paying 1k USD since I'm going to get there for free and probably not be far behind lol.

I would like to discuss about daeva pass we focused on candies enough ,in fact we better wait and see now we speak about it already. According to official website the pass is available to everyone it's classic version of lugbug from retail so no it's not require you to pay extra to have it but if I understand correctly you can pay some amount of money for instant rewards ? A season is a month or 3 months I do not know. My main concern is what will happen after free week is over will we have enough crafters to produce enough resource for majority of people I'm sure some twinks will abuse their massive kinah and take advantage of that at least few weeks. I see they selling skins with quna directly problem is we can't see how skins look like at all or even know if they're tradable. Problem will start with massive price of skins. Dark poeta entrance will be new pvp camp zone(Is it even in this patch?) if not everybody can graceful doing theo lab/adma. I believed price of consumption will be excessive in first few months then it will drop during the fact whales got bored.

So yep I think the game should acceptable in later months. What billions or trillions kinah will have any role later I don't know according to original patch it shouldn't but they could add something we unexpected later to justified this kinah. For me original 1.0 or 1.2 don't have a charm I like about Aion. But I think we greatly need some customize that do not existed in original patch.

I guess I'll wait and see after this wed it can forecast many things.
At the end I think you should just play as long as you have fun not because you want to win.
If win is your goal then I strongly advise against it.

I hope this is fair analyze thank for reading 😃

And no I'm not downplay with whales p2w issues it will really bad once they got gears + supplies they need. It's up to them when they going to feel bored doing so(I can't predict what they think since I'm not a pvper) it could be few months or until new patch and they moved to new zone.

And I think we should have something against ganking. If there's something making ganking hard(such as change lv requirement of abyss gears to 31,41 or make them level when they finish kill quest,can't reach higher than rank1,heroric guard that constantly CC enemy faction) I think we can control it.

I think ganking will be real danger to Aion classic, this candies drama is merely a precursor to ganking.

7 hours ago, Nalariel-KT said:

Star Wars Galaxies did died because p2w and streamlined like 6.0 however it did reborn as private servers and one of them even managed developed their own contents and their developers are very transparent show detailed profits and money they managing the server. That fate is quite graceful.

SWG had P2W? Where?

2 hours ago, Cupidschokehold-KT said:

God dam you guys cry to much this is why we can't have anything nice.... Grow up and just p̶l̶a̶y̶   quit the dam game.

These are the forums, why are you even here? Play the dam game and let the people that quit Classic or are about to quit it discuss what went wrong -> again <-.

If we cannot express an opinion in forums then why are forums for?

Guest NCCashMoney
2 hours ago, Fest-DN said:

I can understand that sentiment but I don't find it to be accurate to this version of Aion. Part of the game's initial concept was centered around established players assisting newer ones mostly via legions. So, theoretically, even a brand new player has reasonable prospects of getting brought into a legion and finding success there as they gear up via instances, sieges, etc. They may not be on the front lines fighting enemy players at a siege but they are working down mobs and burning the deity just fine and pocketing their medals at the end.

The game allows for a much greater degree of progression than running around in greens, much more so once Fenris/DP are on the table.  I view this patch very much as effort in -> value out and you can be in appropriate run speed/attack speed gear entirely via instances. I basically lived this experience when I switched off my level 50 glad in 1.5 to main assassin in 1.9, starting from absolute scratch. By 2.0 I wasn't top geared by any stretch but I had a damn good time despite getting regularly rocked by people in their 50e/ABG while I was bopping around in my 40e.

I do agree that fun is relative and understand that Aion isn't for everyone since there is a reality that, for a while, people will absolutely run faster, hit harder, and just generally be more effective than you. This is true for everyone not in the first wave of 50s who will doubtlessly spend a decent amount of time hammering us still-leveling plebs into AP paste. But that's Aion, they'll rift over and find that some dubious assassin dropped their kisk after getting confirmation one or more of them had died forcing them to leg it back and find a new rift.

All that being said I'm super grossed out by the candy and any prospect of BCM -> vendor transactions and wish they'd render them untradeable at minimum or remove them entirely. I just don't think it's going to sabotage the experience much. Broker prices remain relatively stable and uninflated, we'll see how it pans out with the medal market and endgame consumables once people get there but right now there is little to actually spend a 100m kinah on and most groups aren't going to start doing lootrights until their group gets what they need.

Still, I'm not sweating a whale putting themselves into 50e faster by paying 1k USD since I'm going to get there for free and probably not be far behind lol.

Not free. You'll be paying $15 a month for subscription just to get your ass pounded by daddy NCCashMoney until you can go buy medals off the broker but lets face it, you're dead weight in siege or dredgion, or at the very least, lose 85% of the time thus increasing your time played vs. someone who opened a Credit Line  6-8 months ago because they worked one extra weekend.

Archived