Forums

total joke

Guest Guest1

Just when I thought NCsoft couldnt stoop any lower. Making this game by subscription and totally ripping off players. After playing on trial, there is literally no difference in experience or anything else for that matter. It is the same as it was back in the day. They are charging money with the promise of more experience, when in fact they are giving you the normal experience of Classic version. They didnt make the leveling easier AT ALL. It takes literally most of the day to get to level 10 or alittle higher. And that is if you playing with friend. If you are alone, even longer. Just to make level 10 is a struggle, how could anyone reach max within trial period? And then the experience would be even less, lol hard to imagine really. If thats not bad enough, lets add candies in the shop so that people can already get ahead of everyone else in game. But since people will cry about p2w, lets sneak it in there in the "fine print" and hopefully they wont notice whats going on. So anyone who is willing to risk putting down money on an UNSTABLE game, that keeps blocking every single day and could end up banning your accounts any moment for no reason while they keep your credit info because no way to delete it.. will get ahead in the game by being able to afford what no one else can because the amount you get from drops and questing is a total joke compared to that. What a way to wreck classic, seriously. Why should anyone even attempt to login there if they will end up with a block/ban???? And every one else that plays on the same IP ? Yet I can't even count how many yang sellers standing at beginning of the game, but lets keep them there while we ban all the real players for no reason except they wanted to play Classic because they actually foolishly thought it would be like Classic. But it is not like classic, idk what it is. :/ it is not our fault that you dont know how to manage a game and make TWO separate clients that are not linked to each others accounts. What did you expect? So tell me NcSoft whats the point of playing Classic after all that? And that is just the beginning. Im not going to risk logging in there anymore. 

Guest Guest1

That wasn’t even my point I was making. I have no problem with doing that. I knew it wouldn’t be easy. But why lie about extra experience with trial/subscription just to fool people into buying it. It’s like you want an orange or you want a tangerine 😂. But game too unstable to do it anyways with fear of being banned just for logging in. It has nothing do with “git good”. 

24 minutes ago, Guest Guest1 said:

That wasn’t even my point I was making. I have no problem with doing that. I knew it wouldn’t be easy. But why lie about extra experience with trial/subscription just to fool people into buying it. It’s like you want an orange or you want a tangerine 😂. But game too unstable to do it anyways with fear of being banned just for logging in. It has nothing do with “git good”. 

They never said there was "extra experience". Once the Siels aura buff is gone, your experience gain gets cut in half. Right now there is a free week of Siels buff. After that you need to pay the subscription to have it persist past the 1 hour you get it with a trial account. 

Guest thisGameIsP2W

They did make experience higher by 50%. I reached level 10 in about 2.5 hours.

3 minutes ago, 2sAB88C said:

They never said there was "extra experience". Once the Siels aura buff is gone, your experience gain gets cut in half. Right now there is a free week of Siels buff. After that you need to pay the subscription to have it persist past the 1 hour you get it with a trial account. 

Yes they said extra experience. The experience curve was supposed to be adjusted to not be like ORIGINAL classic. The thing, it is not. 

I dont mind experience, but they're charging 15USD + 30USD daeva pass for a client that ALREADY existed, with no modification at all for better. What's good continues good, whats bad, continue bad and u're paying 15USD for a game of 2009, and worse, now it's P2W.

Guest yyy

daeva is useless so u dont need it

Exp is 2x more faster so grind and play and stop cry here on forum or quit

1 hour ago, Guest yyy said:

Exp is 2x more faster so grind and play and stop cry here on forum or quit

Yup, hundreds of coins, and mana stones and enchanted stones, are ..useless ( DAY 1 !! ).

Just wait and see, what the next "Season" from Daeva Pass will look like. I'm 99.9% that they will start adding FULL ITEMS! Maybe not the next month, but .. in few months. Mark my words..

Basically what make you stronger is having Gear +10 and Full Manastone Green (at classic). This is pure Kinah. I'll wait to hear his tear when he get ripped by an Asmo/Elyos on pvp that has more money than him to spend on game.

Guest yyy

jesus again u? Today i made lvl 19 and I got 2 mil kinah just by not being stupid and sell all stuff i got + making smtg and sell it on broker. Again 0 candies :) 

Guest Mystified
2 hours ago, 2sAB88C said:

Yes they did mention extra experience through trial/sub vs f2p. But there honestly is no difference between the two. I played back in 2009 and the experience back then is just how fast it took me to level up now, there is no improvement. The problem is the amount extra experience, it really doesnt make a noticeable difference. It feels like you are not getting anything for the price of subscription. If I were to get subscription, I am not gaining anything extra then I have now. Its not like its actually helping me now. It could have been better to give us alot more experience so we can actually see a difference. If not that, atleast give an upgraded version of the gear at level 1. When you have to level with only 1-3 skills total, it makes it very difficult to level and kill mobs without dying and having to come back. It would have made it more enjoyable and make people want to play. And also stop banning accounts for no reasons is a big one and making people jump through hoops just to get their account back when they did nothing wrong. It is not right. Why should anyone have to grovel in order to get account back when its because of the system that it is banning random people. Just unblock everyone as its a system error, seriously. The whole thing is messed up honestly. 

Btw, if you leveling up on Asmo of course it is much faster. Elyos makes you run all over the map and takes twice as long to complete one quest so there's that. So to say it only took a couple hours is not an accurate representation, depending on where you choose to play. Also depends what class you choose. 

Guest Curious
2 hours ago, Guest yyy said:

jesus again u? Today i made lvl 19 and I got 2 mil kinah just by not being stupid and sell all stuff i got + making smtg and sell it on broker. Again 0 candies :) 

What does Smtg mean? 
Well, please let’s us know your secret. As drops/questing only gave me maximum 13 thousand by level 11. Which I then had to spend on new armors and skill books in order to level. I’d really like to know how you got 2 million without buying candies? 

6 hours ago, Ashtar-KT said:

Sorry you're having such a bad time of it. It may just be a matter of perspective b/c I for one have had more fun these past two days than I have in a very very long time.

Same here, having a blast lol :D And i so love the desing of these older armors. And enjoy questing and gathering alot like back then. :D

12 hours ago, Guest yyy said:

Hm ..  

3 hours ago, Guest yyy said:

crying again? jesus u are kidos

lvl 19 already 1,2 mil kinah 0 candies so stop cry and start play

12 Hours ago, you were lvl 19 and made 2 mil.

3 Hours ago, you were lvl 19 and made 1.2 mil.

Let me guess, you spend 800k in the mean time, right? :)))))))))

Guest Heyyou
12 hours ago, Guest yyy said:

WoW only 2mil kinah? Kekekeke. Shugo went into store and bought 300 candy! Shugo resell for 30million in broker in less than 30 minute! Kekekeke