LFG Chat

Vasilios-KT

With the launch of Classic were all excited and having a great time, but I feel the LFG chat as a whole has gotten to be too much. It seems that (at least on SL-E) it has become HEAVILY sexual and/or racist. At times its practically impossible to go for a period of time without having anyone say anything sexual, or racist, in lfg. And once anyone says anything of that matter, it turns into a whole discussion and for the next hour they contiguously talk about the same thing. 

I understand its an adult game and discussion of those topics occur, but its at the point where you cant even really speak about anything legitimate in lfg due to the overwhelming messages from people who are going back and forth about these over-sexualized, or racist, conversations. I understand that sexual discussions will occur no matter what, due to it being an adult game, but its genuinely getting to be too much. Its been constant ever since the release of classic. Im all for people having fun and making funny remarks, but theres a line where it becomes too much and I think that line has already been crossed.

Guest Gamegenie

Siel-E being perverted in the chat?  Sounds about normal as ever.

After all, it’s a bunch of people who signed up to play glistening white uwu shiny anime bird-people with sexy lingerie 

Honestly i haven't payed attention to it, i just focus on playing and not reading or caring about what others are talking about, i didnt pay 30 bucks to read LFG stories.

Its not even my problem what they talk about and you can always mute the channel if you want to

Why would you need to spam in a "Looking for group" chat anyways?  

I find that LFG chat is becoming saturated by Level 5 kinah seller bots.

I didn't think you could use chat before Level 10.

If NCsoft don't do something about them, I will be forced to play with LFG chat disabled, which I really don't want to do.

Guest People r weird

I totally understand, but Aion has been like this for a long while. So far, while being on Israphel, I haven't seen much of this, and if there is, it's subtle and then it's dropped. Just my experience so far.

Archived