Plea to Launch a fresh Server without Candies to safe the game

Guest Hihejhejj

Guest Hihejhejj

Dear NCsoft,

first of, fire whoever was responsible for thinking Candies would be a good idea for a Global server. This is not Korea where people care much less. Whoever was responsible for the localization work probably made you lose millions over the next few years. Classic has the potential to have ten thousand active and paying players that also pay for the Daeva Pass, Cosmetics and more.

So what can be done now? The answer is simple. Launch a new server without any Pay2Win items and i'm certain it will be more active than the 2 servers we have now together.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Guest Hihejhejj said:

Dear NCsoft,

first of, fire whoever was responsible for thinking Candies would be a good idea for a Global server. This is not Korea where people care much less. Whoever was responsible for the localization work probably made you lose millions over the next few years. Classic has the potential to have ten thousand active and paying players that also pay for the Daeva Pass, Cosmetics and more.

So what can be done now? The answer is simple. Launch a new server without any Pay2Win items and i'm certain it will be more active than the 2 servers we have now together.

What they can do, but will not .. is add 1 server strictly P2P and that's it. No Daeva Pass, no Candies, with a cosmetic shop and alike ONLY.

Every 30 or so days, to make a in-game survey, asking players what kind of cosmetics item they want to see in-game, or other items ( exemple : pets ) , which are not P2W. 

Like Blizzard did recently with their surveys for Classic Servers.

...but we are talking about NcSoft here, so yea! Won't happen.

Guest ServerMonster
14 minutes ago, Guest Mitsuha said:

I would quit if they did this. 

1 Server would of been optimum, two servers are already pushing it for longevity.

They already had their chance and they ruined it.

10 hours ago, Guest Mitsuha said:

I would quit if they did this. 

Mind explaining why? A third server like this would mostly have the people that are quitting the game due to its seeming direction.

NcSoft then gets to keep both people happy, those okay with its current state and the ones that aren't.

Guest YIkes p2w

yea i'd actually play this game if they created a new server strictly p2p like IceAge said. and Long term not just 3 months or less

There's no way nc is going to do this. They already brought back Classic and aren't going to make a 3rd server without the candies or pass.

They might change some items or pass though, who knows.

Maybe they should also pay your bills and cut your lawn ?

You do realize they are a company that wants to make money.

As for candies making the game p2w i think is beyond a stretch but was a really bad idea from them.

if the candies weren't ingame would just make the whales buy Chinese bot cash instead and if there are not bots people would be bitching about "nolifers" have a advantage  over them and there is no chance to catch them.

It comes down to people are too busy taking other people down to their level instead of striving to reach the upper echelon. 

I haven't even reached level 20 on my main because of the candies, I soft quit already and I doubt I'll play my whole 1-month sub.  I won't complain, it is what it is, you get served something and if you don't like it, just don't go there again.

51 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

I haven't even reached level 20 on my main because of the candies, I soft quit already and I doubt I'll play my whole 1-month sub.  I won't complain, it is what it is, you get served something and if you don't like it, just don't go there again.

Just dont get the mentality of quitting, do you apply the same standard in life aswell ?
Not being a nyerk just interested cant wrap my head around it.

U still crying about candies? how sad u are :D dont be lazy, go farm and u can make easy 20mil/day. I did yesterday 20 mil im lvl 30

1 hour ago, Guest yyy said:

I did yesterday 20 mil im lvl 30

Pics or didn't happen

The only way for you to make 20 mil at lv 30 , is by purchasing Candies from the shop, or you made a ton-shit of alt accounts, buy Candies from Whales at a reduced price, and then resell them to the shop for an X profit. 

That's it!

I don't really see at all how the game is 'ruined' by a small minority of whales buying kinah through candies. 97% of your pvp battles are going to be against players that are not selling candy for kinah and don't have any p2w advantages. And most likely those 3% of whales would've outgeared you anyways because they are playing the game more than you.

But hey, keep crying about muh pay2win I guess.

1 hour ago, Guest Wex said:

I don't really see at all how the game is 'ruined' by a small minority of whales buying kinah through candies. 97% of your pvp battles are going to be against players that are not selling candy for kinah and don't have any p2w advantages. And most likely those 3% of whales would've outgeared you anyways because they are playing the game more than you.

Small minority you say? Where do you take your numbers from?

Also, the "small minority of whales" are also having a direct impact into the economy, by buying Candies and sell them to other players ( the majority for you to understand ), where they will sell it to the NPC for a profit of 20-30k per Candy. 

You still don't see the problem here? Oh well .. is fine!

Guest Whalealert
8 minutes ago, Guest Wex said:

It’s trickles down to a variety of level p2w 3% too thousand spent reign free to bash your head in.

then those who spend $100 every few months. They “skill” their way into lowering your hp to 0 first. 

then those daeva passes helped level 50 first and farm better than you every month. 

more like 50% of players somehow just out gear you because of their credit card. And you probably will never catch up unless you turn to a goblin spending nights farming your low kinah drops for essentially wasting your time now that your time is valued at 2$/1hr because people can just buy candy or a daeva pass to keep an advantage over you. 

you might be 15 years old and a loser with no life but a lot of us aren’t.

20 minutes ago, Guest Whalealert said:

It’s trickles down to a variety of level p2w 3% too thousand spent reign free to bash your head in.

then those who spend $100 every few months. They “skill” their way into lowering your hp to 0 first. 

then those daeva passes helped level 50 first and farm better than you every month. 

more like 50% of players somehow just out gear you because of their credit card. And you probably will never catch up unless you turn to a goblin spending nights farming your low kinah drops for essentially wasting your time now that your time is valued at 2$/1hr because people can just buy candy or a daeva pass to keep an advantage over you. 

you might be 15 years old and a loser with no life but a lot of us aren’t.

Daeva pass is shit only decent thing is the coins .. 
And tbh want my money back cause if u paid for daeva pass u cant even use the lodas cause every got 30% xp boost  so whole pass is useless.

Nothing is tradeable in it and only works for 1 char not the whole account.

And where do you think the whales kinah go ??? 

To the people grinding and playing the game .. they stock pile cash from selling to whales and gear up after the whale is done .. 

stop bitching and go play swords online i heard GF is making it free to play with no p2w .. cause they run a charity.

1 hour ago, 1s309EA8 said:

Just dont get the mentality of quitting, do you apply the same standard in life aswell ?
Not being a nyerk just interested cant wrap my head around it.

This analogy is the most retarded thing I read so far in the forums.

I don't quit life, but I do quit games I don't enjoy, games are meant to be enjoyable and if they are not there is no reason to play them because game are not life.

Guest Cambria

Players are literally stating how willing they'd be to pay for a good product. Not even that shops have to go away or Battle pass, etc. Just re worked. The issues that hold NC back from making them profit long term are literally being handed to them by the players. I would think a reply from NC with a simple "yes" or "no" wouldn't be that hard. Given how the problems are so cut and dry. 

29 minutes ago, 1s309EA8 said:

gear up after the whale is done ..

So it seems George Orwell was right, some people have accepted the lower caste they are.

But then again who tells us you are not a p2w player that logged with an anonymous account that tries to persuade everyone that eating leftovers is what they are made for?

if I tell u what I farm, all ppl start to farm it and the price will drop :) the only thing I can say (because i wanna to make this kidos shut up about candies) is one hint: "Craft"

Archived