Plea to Launch a fresh Server without Candies to safe the game

Guest Hihejhejj

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Guest yyy said:

https://ibb.co/8PDvxb5

Here u got your screen (sorry i already bought gold items so 13mil left, tonight i will have again 20 mil so i can easy screen. 

Here u can see i never bought quana or how its called : https://ibb.co/JjSPrK9

So stop cry here and just be smart :)

Oh ..

8 hours ago, Guest yyy said:

is one hint: "Craft"

I know now. This was a bug back in the days too, LOL. Crafted items gives much more kinah than the prices you pay for the mats or even buying them from the NPC if I remember correctly.

/facepalm

That's not smart, wtf? 

Anyway, let me search for the "bug" and see if I can get a link with it! :) 

1 hour ago, Guest yyy said:

I do no bug.  I just farm gathering material. I dont even know there is a bug. 299 gathering is enough :)

Bug or no bug, is not intended. It should of been addressed before release like it was in 2009/2010. But we are talking about NcSoft here, so enjoy this "smart making kinah" .. thing. There is nothing smart here, just laziness from NcSoft. 

12 hours ago, Guest yyy said:

if I tell u what I farm, all ppl start to farm it and the price will drop :) the only thing I can say (because i wanna to make this kidos shut up about candies) is one hint: "Craft"

Aka you just bought Kinah from China sellers

13 minutes ago, 1s309EA8 said:

First of all those breadcrumbs are only 1 day old .. 

Secondly you act like a spoiled brat thinking dropping a quote from George orwell  makes you something to be respected.

And i do understand you think people subjugate to a cast system cause they dont care if whales übergear in a video game sounds to me  like you are fighting windmills ..( see i read books too ).

Maybe go to your Uni professor in lesbian dance theory and ask him/zim/ze/xer about another equity you need to battle, cause you really died on this hill. 

If you think someone with or without the means to buy endless amount of gold in a game also has the skill to wield said gear baffles me and tells me you have no clue how to play this game.

Why dont you follow your own advice and leave like u stated many posts ago you were doing.

...you still think I am a liberal leftist intergalactic genderfuild unicorn? You need to read better. My quote on George Orwell was because that comment was give to us like a piece of cake. I do not claim his work or to be intellectually better because I do not know any of you in person.

People with insane amount of kinah will be able to afford all the goodies in broker that you will have to farm to sell to them, while your 2~3 millions will mean nothing they will have 3 sets for every occasion with the best manastones and far better experience in game. They will learn their classes far better than you because they can afford to try things you will never be able to reach. Just because you spend 3 hours farming that doesn't make you a better gamer than a player who purchased everything ready and these 3 hours has been pvping.

I pre-paid for 1 month so I'll play it here and there, I know it is my mistake for buying something before knowing what it was even though they promised a no p2w tactic. But I didn't know there was a 1 week trial. I'll most likely egg-nog myself in and out for the month I pre paid and then zip off like most of the players will.

A game with a subscription mandatory to enjoy the game AND p2w is a death wish. In retail the plebs still liked to log and enjoy whatever is left for them because it was 100% free, in classic you need to pay to get into the norm of the game and see that the wallet is what runs the game.

Guest Wootage
29 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

..you still think I am a liberal leftist intergalactic genderfuild unicorn?

Yes

6 minutes ago, 1s309EA8 said:

thanks for proving my point.

Ahahaahah, man you literally proved yourself the quote.

• That guy told us to not quit the game because once the whales are done gearing you will gear with whatever is left when it is your turn.
  • I quoted George Orwell because it was funny
  • You called me a communist because of George Orwell (seriously)
  • I told you George Orwell was anti communist and so am I.
  • You replied with " go to your uni with lesbians, zhe,zher" etc implying I am still a leftist
  • I repeated myself I am not one and I explained why kinah is destroying the game and how being a comunist is what the guy suggested
  • You came back attacking me again as a leftist.
  • I told you another quote about stupidity...
  • And you came back with the same mentality as if you proved a point.

You won... you beat me... you can have this victory... your stupidity is insane... you are unbeatable in your level.

And you did it anonymously you can't even claim your victory and this is a new low.

~~~

I have said it in the past, I am envious of stupid people, they always win every argument, they are never embarrassed and they are always happy.

Guest Wootage
20 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Well you asked for it. And sine you are a poster child of an anonymous forum troll you get double serving for your case:
1)
9035-George-Carlin-Quote-Never-argue-wit

2)
quote-there-two-things-that-are-infinite

go to 7.9 forums with your other 5 friends who still play that mess 

1 minute ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Ajhahaahah, man you literally proved yourself the quote.
That guy told us to not quit the game because once the whales are done gearing you will gear with whatever is left when ti si your turn.
I quoted George Orwell because it was funny
You called me a communist because of George Orwell (seriously)
I told you George Orwell was anti communist and so am I.
You replied with " go to your uni with lesbians, zhe,zher" etc implying I am still a leftist
I repeated myself I am not one and I explained why kinah is destroying the game and how being a comunist is what the guy suggested
And you came back with the same mentality.

You beat me, you can have this victory, your stupidity is insane, you are unbeatable in your level. And you did it anonymously, you can't even claim your victory and this is a new low.

"That guy told us to not quit the game because once the whales are done gearing you will gear with whatever is left when ti si your turn."

You do realize that more manastones drop once the whales have bought what they need ..  

"You called me a communist because of George Orwell (seriously)"

No i called you a communist cause you said "So it seems George Orwell was right, some people have accepted the lower caste they are."
This is a mental state you find most communist think that there are cast system and everyone needs to be equal.

"You replied with " go to your uni with lesbians, zhe,zher" etc implying I am still a leftist""

Well you kinda said it yourself  "It is the communists who expect people to accept that they are just proletarians and will have to eat dirt for the rest of their life, while the ruling government is an indisputable god."

Well let me enlight you abit "Communism, political and economic doctrine that aims to replace private property and a profit-based economy with public ownership and communal control" so if im for Capitalism aka making the whales play their game and you are against it .. what does that make you ?

Thanks for the Victory 

1 minute ago, 1s309EA8 said:

"That guy told us to not quit the game because once the whales are done gearing you will gear with whatever is left when ti si your turn."

You do realize that more manastones drop once the whales have bought what they need ..  

"You called me a communist because of George Orwell (seriously)"

No i called you a communist cause you said "So it seems George Orwell was right, some people have accepted the lower caste they are."
This is a mental state you find most communist think that there are cast system and everyone needs to be equal.

"You replied with " go to your uni with lesbians, zhe,zher" etc implying I am still a leftist""

Well you kinda said it yourself  "It is the communists who expect people to accept that they are just proletarians and will have to eat dirt for the rest of their life, while the ruling government is an indisputable god."

Well let me enlight you abit "Communism, political and economic doctrine that aims to replace private property and a profit-based economy with public ownership and communal control" so if im for Capitalism aka making the whales play their game and you are against it .. what does that make you ?

Thanks for the Victory 

WOW... you are still going on thinking you made a point. Why are you even trying, I politely handed you the victory. You do not need to prove yourself anymore.

I can buy candies myself too, I am a capitalist myself. BUT (read slowly) we merely wanted to play the game in subscription void of any p2w, but we have 2 options:

• Pay for progress and enjoyment of the full game with buying everything ready from broker with candy money
  • Be the pleb that farms 10 hours to make enough materials that the whales will buy in a jiffy so they can continue enjoying the game while you are a real person bot for them.

The people that can afford to buy your 10 hour progress in one second via broker are enjoying the game. If you enjoy being a proletariat you proved yourself loving being a commie.

You can leave another reply, it will be the same nonsense. You already won inside your one-cell brain and I already awarded you a prize. You do not need to prove to us that in your level you always win no matter how retarded your comments are.

16 minutes ago, Guest Wootage said:

go to 7.9 forums with your other 5 friends who still play that mess 

"go to..." nope, I am not your b!tch, I'll be wherever I want to be. I am still subscribed to the classic and this is the forums where we can come and write our thoughts on it.

2 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

WOW... you are still going on thinking you made a point. Why are you even trying, I politely handed you the victory. You do not need to prove yourself anymore.

I can buy candies myself too, I am a capitalist myself. BUT (read slowly) we merely wanted to play the game in subscription void of any p2w, but we have 2 options:

• Pay for progress and enjoyment of the full game with buying everything ready from broker with candy money
  • Be the pleb that farms 10 hours to make enough materials that the whales will buy in a jiffy so they can continue enjoying the game while you are a real person bot for them.

The people that can afford to buy your 10 hour progress in one second via broker are enjoying the game. If you enjoy being a proletariat you proved yourself loving being a commie.

You can leave another reply, it will be the same nonsense. You already won inside your one-cell brain and I already awarded you a prize. You do not need to prove to us that in your level you always win no matter how retarded your comments are.

Nice tactics for leaving the argument using the old "your stupid" argument .. 5years old's use that one a lot.

Just of interest since im bored at work atm .. how many "actual whales" do you think is in Aion classic ? 

Take Siel for example at prime around 5k players how many whales do you think or know is playing here ?

And very interested in how do you define a whale ? how many candies or millions must one have for being a whale ?

Not being a ass i really wanna know cause i apparently don't get it.

Guest Wootage
4 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

"go to..." nope, I am not your b!tch, I'll be wherever I want to be. I am still subscribed to the classic and this is the forums where we can come and write our thoughts on it.

than you have a Stockholm syndrome bud coming back to the game that is wrong in every way possible , I honestly dont know how you enjoy anything with that kind of mentality QQing 24/7 about anything and everything 

3 minutes ago, Guest Wootage said:

than you have a Stockholm syndrome bud coming back to the game that is wrong in every way possible , I honestly dont know how you enjoy anything with that kind of mentality QQing 24/7 about anything and everything 

We wrote the reasons why we dislike the p2w model, you guys escalated it to a fight. Of course you are happy with candies, many people are, and we are unhappy with the candies for the reasons we wrote.

This thread is about asking a new non p2w server and you guys came here to throw your fecal matter to anyone who dislikes the candies. To us, it is a big issue, big enough for us not to renew the subscription.

Arhangelos-KT <- this guy is like "I have my point of view and its MOST IMPORTANT! Your arguments are just rubbish, me smartest, me messiah of economy and business model GIBE ME I WANT!" 

Oh well at least he don't play anymore as he "quit" :D Dunno why he still making drama on forum tho. 

12 minutes ago, 1s309EA8 said:

Nice tactics for leaving the argument using the old "your stupid" argument .. 5years old's use that one a lot.

Just of interest since im bored at work atm .. how many "actual whales" do you think is in Aion classic ? 

Take Siel for example at prime around 5k players how many whales do you think or know is playing here ?

And very interested in how do you define a whale ? how many candies or millions must one have for being a whale ?

Not being a ass i really wanna know cause i apparently don't get it.

If there is 1, that is more than enough. In this thread people who dislike the p2w model came to ask for a new server without it and only subscription. I knwo it wont' happen but why are candy-lovers even here arguing with us?

6 minutes ago, Suniko said:

Arhangelos-KT <- this guy is like "I have my point of view and its MOST IMPORTANT! Your arguments are just rubbish, me smartest, me messiah of economy and business model GIBE ME I WANT!" 

Oh well at least he don't play anymore as he "quit" :D Dunno why he still making drama on forum tho. 

There is another intellectual amoeba who didn't read anything. This thread is made for people who won't renew the game once our subscription ends because we do not have a subscription server without p2w.

I do not need anyone to give me what I want. We asked for classic for years, we eventually got it, we are now asking them to make a server the way they promised.

If you enjoy current classic why are you even here? You already enjoy it the way it is. We are not even asking for the 2 servers to change, the guy made a plea for a 3rd server, sub only with no candies which will most likely never happen.

Just now, Arhangelos-KT said:

If there is 1, that is more than enough. In this thread people who dislike the p2w model came to ask for a new server without it and only subscription. I knwo it wont' happen but why are candy-lovers even here arguing with us?

So what you are saying is you lack any facts cant do basic math but you want it your way and when u dont get it do Ad hominem attacks on everyone.

So you come off very entitled and childish saying you came here to ask for a new server.

Do you understand the cost involved in running a server specially one that has RL transactions to it.

This is not a regular CS:go server you are hosting on havoc  for 20dollar.

you think in real life that 5 posts on a forum will get you a new server  with the settings you want.

I cant even imagine being in that kind of a mindset.

Guest BiG bRaIn

I see his point and I agree with the p2p 15$ and nothing else. The rest of what this forum has gone to is stupidity from both sides. 

Archived