Forums

Error 99150 when trying to purchase founders pack

I've tried 2 different cards, 3 different browsers and I can't make this transaction I keep getting error 99150 and when I try to submit a ticket to support the link takes me to my account where I can't do anything, is there an email or number I can call to get ahold of someone?

Guest morera

How long does it take for support to respond to our tickets?

They need to fix their flag algorithm

Same problem here... i got a reply like 9 hours later asking me to try again and send a screenshot... NICE, thanks for the excellent support.

Of course it didnt work and i had to send a tikect again.

Same here, both me and my friend are getting the same error when trying to get the 30-day siel aura.. I've sent a ticket to support yesterday after the maintenance too but still no response. I'm actually tired of waiting for them to reply, might just move on and wait for some other game to release eventually, not gonna beg NC to take my money.

Guest Marctel

got this error and sent a ticket. the response is :

"purchase at a later date and locate a local or online retailer offering the product you wish to purchase"

where do i got this local and online retailer?

Guest visamaster
6 hours ago, Ccftw said:

Same here, both me and my friend are getting the same error when trying to get the 30-day siel aura.. I've sent a ticket to support yesterday after the maintenance too but still no response. I'm actually tired of waiting for them to reply, might just move on and wait for some other game to release eventually, not gonna beg NC to take my money.

goodbye u wont  be missed

I got a reply and the Moderator said:

"Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

Looking over your purchase attempts, I see that they are coming from a location other than the billing information you entered. Where are you currently located? How long will you be there?

I look forward to your reply."

So, try to restrict your authorized locations in account settings to 1 ip only but since got the error they need to unlock it once you prove them you try to pay from the country you say you are from

i think this is the problem

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

On 7/2/2021 at 7:10 AM, Sobek said:

I got a reply and the Moderator said:

"Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

Looking over your purchase attempts, I see that they are coming from a location other than the billing information you entered. Where are you currently located? How long will you be there?

I look forward to your reply."

So, try to restrict your authorized locations in account settings to 1 ip only but since got the error they need to unlock it once you prove them you try to pay from the country you say you are from

i think this is the problem

Got the exact same email. I dont think they will solve it out it is ncsoft :))

Archived