Guest SIMP Radar
10 minutes ago, Guest Bubb said:

aww you such a kind soul, thanks...

... re-filling patience.

SIMP DETECTED

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Y'all must not have work or something??? cus its like 2pm or smth EST don't y'all have anything else to do than play classic?? Jobs? hobbies? anything?

2 minutes ago, Guest Serj said:

🙄

Understand the way Aion Ops uses their hashtags before posting something like this.

[#Aion] - Aion Retail
[#AionClassic] - Aion Classic

All retail servers are up, exactly as they said. They don't look stupid. You do.

Guest Jeskal

If any of y'all figured this would be smooth and there'd be communication you never played a real NCSoft game. NCSoft closes your game servers despite the entire playerbase begging them not to. NCSoft cancels your game because it's not as popular as they wanted it to be, despite a thriving community. NCSoft hears you BEGGING for a server closer to you in your nation's currency to allow you to play/reduce your ping.

NCSoft doesn't give a nyerk. They want your money and your attention.

Many of us knew this full well and just sighed and said "Whelp, guess NCSoft is gonna go back to robbing me" and paid without a second thought.

If you want to make a deal with NCSoft at least pay attention to the track record and know what you're paying into. If you can't make peace with that then you don't belong here.

Guest Nutscrackero
17 minutes ago, Liselotte said:

I'm pretty sure they could start up the servers if they wanted to but we might be dealing with some issues and then all of you guys are gonna be crying about that and how it's unacceptable that they end a maintenance without even fixing all their stuff.

Delays on maintenances have a reason. Just sit tight and let them do their job.

Yes the reason is they earned a sick money from this p2w aion classis but they don't want to spend it to employ good IT who can handle mainstance in game from 2009.

Guest Healingkush
1 minute ago, Liselotte said:

Understand the way Aion Ops uses their hashtags before posting something like this.

[#Aion] - Aion Retail
[#AionClassic] - Aion Classic

All retail servers are up, exactly as they said. They don't look stupid. You do.

i love you youre on one today its amazing! xD

Guest Konvulse
13 hours ago, Khonsu-DN said:

completely false. Some 35 stigmas are already going for 6-10mil while kromede drops are selling for 100-200 candies. Aion Classic a balanced economy this is not. Most f2p or purely p2p players are scarping by with 1-2mil. The you have the oddballs who are bot crafting and reselling candies to claim "not p2w" lol

its only worth what someone is willing to pay, if someone wants to pay huge price gouges to get an early Kromede weapon, thats on them. once more of the population gets in there those prices will be driven down by abundance and lack of people willing to pay gouged rates. all in due time

Just now, 2s32FC60 said:

The way a lot of you all act is extremely embarrassing, unwelcoming, entitled, and uncivilized. No wonder the MMO community is toxic and falling apart. This thread sums that up quite well.

Come over to Final Fantasy XIV then. That community is actually pretty great. 

Well I'm glad the servers are finally up and that I can log into my account to pay for a sub, but the reason I was a bit upset maintenance too longer than expected is i have a standing appointment M-W-F to get dialysis done and I was hoping to play a bit before heading to this seeing as these treatments tend to make you sleepy afterwards and who really likes playing MMOs when ur tired and loopy 😂

Just now, 5sC315 said:

Come over to Final Fantasy XIV then. That community is actually pretty great. 

I've already tried but Final Fantasy is missing a few key features that I enjoy in MMOs. Decent-ish game but not for me.

5 hours ago, Gabrielis-KT said:

Looks like a bunch of words that make no sense, certainly you never played retail and just copypasted this nonsense from someone else. Since when outfits are considered p2w ? What you are going to win with outfit unless you are aiming to charm your opponents with your costume and make them yield. Black Cloud Wings - what is this at all ? o.O and, finally , GEAR - is not on BCM and I don't recall it was there. And you cannot buy gear with kinah or $ directly on retail (not talking about paragon now, it's different). But you can on classic. ALL gear on classic is brokerable, and on retail it is NOT. (again not mentioning paragon, which is a different topic).

Retail Aion is certainly p2w. But it is also f2p. However, classic is subscription AND p2w. So claiming that retail is more p2w is just silly.

I'm going to go on a limb and assume you never bought the game disc and all at release. Outfits are skinned and sold on the auction house on white armor so that it's universal. I didn't think I needed to explain that one. My bad.

Guest Naiper

$15 The world doesn't just revolve around the dollar. South America will end up saying goodbye to the game. And so ncsoft will screw with Aion again, from a full server to empty as it was.

10 minutes ago, Imposture said:

I'm going to go on a limb and assume you never bought the game disc and all at release. Outfits are skinned and sold on the auction house on white armor so that it's universal. I didn't think I needed to explain that one. My bad.

1) outfits were NEVER considered a p2w you don't have to "explain" anything to me on this subject

2) In your first message you said that "retail has significantly more p2w" and this was the only reason I replied to your post. In your second post you say "you never claimed that retail has more p2w" and then ninja-edit it in a couple of minutes only because you can't edit your first post anymore. I'm not going to prove anything to a person that contradicts himself/herself, this only prove that your are talking nonsense. I'm not going to loose my time talking with ppl like that, thank you, bye.

Guest Krayon

MMO means "Massive" multiplayer online, if you charging $15 for a 2009 game it wont be massive anymore, just sad that candies sells are not enought for this company. 

2 minutes ago, Gabrielis-KT said:

1) outfits were NEVER considered a p2w you don't have to "explain" anything to me on this subject

2) In your first message you said that "retail has significantly more p2w"

It's another medium of paying money for kinah. It's not a big one, but it exist. I don't know why you're going hard on that one option and doesn't change anything. I retracted my statement about not saying it because I specifically intended to not say that and ended up just writing it in without realizing it. I can accept that I was wrong. 

i wanted to continue playing but it seems that ncsoft does not know that there is a crisis in the world because of the pandemic, the world economy is declining but they want to keep winning, instead of investing in designers that create more remodeling and put them on sale so that those who can buy them do not become unbalanced. what a pity, greed really has no limits, if it were free you would help alleviate the bad time they are going through in many countries.

Archived