Weekly Server Maintenance - June 30, 2021

Arctic

2 hours ago, 2s32FC60 said:

The way a lot of you all act is extremely embarrassing, unwelcoming, entitled, and uncivilized. No wonder the MMO community is toxic and falling apart. This thread sums that up quite well.

Pretty much.

Also, is there patch notes?

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Naiper

You killed Aion for free. Can craft, but cannot gather resources. Without Abyss Point there is no way to play when you are high level. 1 hour of passage per day. That's ridiculous !! For those who are free, don't waste your time!! Open your eyes!!!! Global server that does not take into account foreign currencies from other countries. It's very expensive, but very much!!!

1 minute ago, Guest Naiper said:

You killed Aion for free. Can craft, but cannot gather resources. Without Abyss Point there is no way to play when you are high level. 1 hour of passage per day. That's ridiculous !! For those who are free, don't waste your time!! Open your eyes!!!! Global server that does not take into account foreign currencies from other countries. It's very expensive, but very much!!!

For EU players that pay in Euro it's actually cheaper than other games, which charge €13 a month Aion is less than €13 a month and so is the 3 monthly plan. Online game subscriptions are about the same price range in the US and EU, not much of a diffrence. According do exchange rate in Canada it's $18,59 and in Australia its $20.- 
So which part of the world are you?

Guest Scavitza
3 hours ago, Guest you need each other said:

I don't understand why everyone is so stupid on this subject. You're either ignorant, delusional or so arrogant you truly believe candy wasn't a mistake ~for the average, majority gamer~.

Most of the people complaining aren't complaining about a subscription cost, or NCSoft wanting to make money (as a company should be entitled to do so) from additional cash shop items. The complaints are about the combination of subscription, with daeva pass a n d cashshop items in tandem with the p2w (or pay for convenience if that's what you really want to draw the line at) candy for kinah. It's against ToS to buy Kinah yet we can buy Kinah from NCSoft? Do you not see your absolute pathetic defense of a corporate scumbag raking in as much as possible with little effort? Aion classic is re-released, not remastered. There is nothing new that I can see in Classic. I am 100% for it being kept alive, thus I am 100% for NCSoft being motivated to keep it alive through revenue. Anyone who disagrees with that should have their opinions removed from the record.

There is a line though.

You can't be for Subscription, Daeva Pass and the cashshop whilst ignoring the 100% blatant inflation in the market due to candy selling addicts.

You can't be for Aion Classic whilst being against Subscrition, Daeva Pass and the cashshop (cosmetic and convenience) items.

You can't have both, and right now we have the pendulum either being entirely in one direction or the other. It would have been NICE if there was a middle ground... but hindsight is 20/20 and we've had a decade+ of NCSoft not giving a shit about the communities grievances.

However, it's already launched.. what's done is done. The damage is irrefutable, to deny it is absolute nyerking idiocy. The servers lost a ton of players in no time at all after they realized if they weren't going to sell candy they were going to fall behind to the point of ruining their enjoyment. Will candys get people +15 everything, best stones, godly amounts of AP? no. Duh. Anyone who thinks that is a moron. Will they give you a LITERAL paid edge? 100%, to deny that is also complete idiocy.

Stop being nyerking assholes to each other. You're literally all thats left. Last night there was 1800 people playing, 30%+ are probably bots. WEEK ONE. WEEK, nyerkING, ONE. You need each other so stop being such boneheaded ignorant nyerking morons. The vast majority of you need to learn how to think about things critically.

I must say that this is a PERFECT POINT OF VIEW !

It's THE POINT OF VIEW ! ;)

Guest Naiper
20 minutos atrás, FictionGirl-DN disse:

Para jogadores da UE que pagam em euros, é realmente mais barato do que outros jogos, que cobram 13 euros por mês, o Aion custa menos de 13 euros por mês, assim como o plano de 3 meses. As assinaturas de jogos online têm praticamente uma mesma faixa de preço nos EUA e na UE, o que não difere muito. De acordo com a taxa de câmbio no Canadá é $ 18,59 e na Austrália é $ 20.- 
Então, em que parte do mundo você está?

Estou no Brasil! Na América do Sul o salário gira em torno de R $ 1.100, o que dá $ 220 dólares. $ 15 = R $ 75 o que é muito! Vocês mataram a América do Sul no jogo por ganância!

Just now, Guest Naiper said:

I'm in Brazil! In South America the salary revolves around R $ 1,100, which gives $ 220 dollars. $ 15 = $ 75 What is a lot! You killed South America in the game by greed!

It's not greed, I'd say. It's just base number for a subscription game for the longest time. It's still targeted towards NA, but the only way for most SA to join in is to wait for NCWest to have some sort of agreement regarding regional prices.

Guest Quebe
25 minutes ago, Guest Qqq said:

You think every people has money to play this game? You killed the game NCSoft! Please give aion F2P

Nothing is free in this world. Now you want the game to be f2p, then you want it not to be p2w. Choose one. How do you expect them to provide the game for you without them getting any money? Grow up, people need to be paid for work. Things that require maintenance need to be paid for. 

I'm personally pretty much enjoy the game in current state. Would be glad if the game would be pure p2p with sub as it was before, but it's not bad as it is right now. 

Just now, Guest Quebe said:

I'm personally pretty much enjoy the game in current state. Would be glad if the game would be pure p2p with sub as it was before, but it's not bad as it is right now. 

I agree, Pay to Play keeps out a lot of the riffraff.

28 minutes ago, Guest Qqq said:

You think every people has money to play this game? You killed the game NCSoft! Please give aion F2P

On the right side of where it says Aion_Classic on the launcher, you can pick the retail version of Aion, which is completely free to play.

My English sucks, come on!

The server can become overcrowded and with too many recommendations. But they decided to put pw2 and monthly fee. Spend some time thinking that no riffraff is the best. Is it cool to play with an empty server? With a lost soul every 10km? Mass PvP, mass smuggling points will always be better when there are people in the game.

Don't be retarded and say you have a free server. That no one in their right mind would play there. the intention is something new and fun. Sorry for the rudeness, but there are some that go beyond the level of intelligence.

P2W:   Just having put the P2W in, I killed the game, and it's proven that few will stay to see the end of this story. There are some there with 100kk in a week.

Monthly payment:   So far so good! Remembering this here is a global server. The company has to consider the economy of each country. 95% of South America will not pay $15 due to the dollar's excess inflation situation. Only then do you lose a big slice of the cake.

A company that does not want to capitalize people, but ends up with no money, no people and no money. I'm sad to say goodbye here instead of Hype the game with friends. P2w and monthly fees are not possible!

Guest Keep the lower-class out

"u killed aion f2p"  i cant   😅 😂

cant afford a nyerkin sub ? sounds tough, game is not for u, i guess

Guest Scavitza
5 hours ago, Alvie said:

As a paid up subscriber, I vote against that idea.

Because of malfunction of the forum i will post as guest!

BTW: As a paid up subscriber, I vote FOR that idea.  It's a fair idea, but would to be better like that:

Just leave 100% XP and global drop of adena and items as F2P !!! And the rest of the settings of Siel Aura as it is !

Guest Scavitza
11 hours ago, FictionGirl-DN said:

For EU players that pay in Euro it's actually cheaper than other games, which charge €13 a month Aion is less than €13 a month and so is the 3 monthly plan. Online game subscriptions are about the same price range in the US and EU, not much of a diffrence. According do exchange rate in Canada it's $18,59 and in Australia its $20.- 
So which part of the world are you?

The part of the World where the average income of an average job, as an EU State, is around 300 Euro and 500 euro for a Chemist Engineer job ^^

P.S. This is a good part of the WORLD, cause there are places/areas/zones where the average income is 1$ per day !!!

Guest Welp
5 hours ago, Guest Quebe said:

Now you want the game to be f2p, then you want it not to be p2w.

Well this Aion is P2P and P2W, amazing.

5 hours ago, Alvie said:

As a paid up subscriber, I vote against that idea.

Would you care to explain why? I mean you have the others day to farm what people cant, just 2 days a week is not going to make your money worthless. They can make a 2 steps confirmation to stop the bots of spaming that days but we already know NCsoft dont care about bots in the game.

But well.. I guess these people just want to play with the same 200 people in a month and they hate the idea of the game having a big comunity.

Guest Scavitza
10 hours ago, Guest Naiper said:

Estou no Brasil! Na América do Sul o salário gira em torno de R $ 1.100, o que dá $ 220 dólares. $ 15 = R $ 75 o que é muito! Vocês mataram a América do Sul no jogo por ganância!

You got that right, and those with 1 $ per day, have internet too, have lives to live, have PC's to play, etc. But the WORLD is basically Greedy !!! And therefore NC Soft it's just an effect of this !

Guest Scavitza

Let's talk a little about AION BOTING. Here they are, 6 automated farm characters in Verteron, channel 1 !!! Right NOW !!!

JerpwZD.jpgPmXmYwC.jpgBevrQeP.jpg4XnhsDH.jpgaTeyhaK.jpg0Yh4KLO.jpg

16 minutes ago, Guest Scavitza said:

Let's talk a little about AION BOTING. Here they are, 6 automated farm characters in Verteron, channel 1 !!! Right NOW !!!

So bad the sub is not stoping the bots :) even when a lot of people said it will.

Guest Steaklover27
28 minutes ago, Guest Scavitza said:

You got that right, and those with 1 $ per day, have internet too, have lives to live, have PC's to play, etc. But the WORLD is basically Greedy !!! And therefore NC Soft it's just an effect of this !

Nobody gives a shit

Archived