Weekly Server Maintenance - June 30, 2021

Arctic

Guest Lipe Dal Belo

I agree that a game must earn its own money. It can be through Battle Pass (a Daeva Pass in this case), through skins or pets. However, WE are from Brazil (me a lots of friends). The Daeva Pass is in Dolars... That's so unfair cause it's sooooooooo expensive here. I wouldn't bother to pay a fair money on a game I adore, but that's too much. 

By the way, our server are full of guys from other countries (developed countries) who can just waste all of their money on the game because it's not expensive for them like it's for me.

My suggestion: LISTEN TO YOUR PLAYERS AION DEVELOPERS!!!!! You all will earn a lot of money already if you just sell skins and nothing pay to win (tiger candies). Listen to your players and the game won't fail and then you won't loose your money or gamers. We can reach a good deal for both without ruining the game like you are doing now.

AION is a work of art. Don't throw it into rubbish, please. 

I hope you may read all the players suggestions and critics!  Just you have the power to change what's is going on. Learn with your mistakes from the past! Listen to us!  :)

We loved AION. 

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest de un Argentino

Dear friends from Brazil. Don't bother with classic Aion (if it's a very nice game), but your community will end it by destroying it. Those who know the Brazilians know how nice you are and how enjoyable it is to play with you. They don't deserve those responses from a certain group of people. (ahhh. Although I don't play them, Warframe and CS are free. Your example is interesting. No ???)

7 hours ago, Guest Scavitza said:

The part of the World where the average income of an average job, as an EU State, is around 300 Euro and 500 euro for a Chemist Engineer job ^^

P.S. This is a good part of the WORLD, cause there are places/areas/zones where the average income is 1$ per day !!!

What EU state would only €300.- a month be average? If that's your income, how would an average person be able to buy a desktop or laptop to play Aion on to begin with? A cheap laptop that can't run Aion is at least €300.-, if the average income is just €300,- how do you pay mortgage or rent every month, healt insurance(yes parts of EU you are opbligated to pay health insurance, the governemt doesn't pay it for you), interent(maybe tv) cell phone, water, electric, gas, other insurances, groceries?

Guest Cash Grab Classic

Collect subs for a few months from existing 12 year old content that costs nearly nothing to set up.  Pure genius.  With the success of this launch we should expect shortly Rift Classic and even EVE Classic for $15/month.

Wake up sheeple!

Guest p2w retail
1 hour ago, Guest Cash Grab Classic said:

Collect subs for a few months from existing 12 year old content that costs nearly nothing to set up.  Pure genius.  With the success of this launch we should expect shortly Rift Classic and even EVE Classic for $15/month.

Wake up sheeple!

You don't pay for the content but for the server and the access as well as the administration who doesn't understand that still plays the p2w Retail where everyone thinks it's about otherwise whoever thinks he plays for free is the product of the game.

wake up you sheep!!!

Guest Harder
13 hours ago, Guest Cash Grab Classic said:

Wake up sheeple!

get the peasants out of here

Guest Harder
13 hours ago, Guest Cash Grab Classic said:

Wake up sheeple!

get the peasants out of here

• 3 weeks later...

LETS SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THE 4000 PLAYERS THAT ACTIVELY PLAYS THIS GAME DURING WEEKENDS.

IF THAT PLAYER COUNT DROPS, YOU WONT BE SEEING ME PLAYING THIS GAME ANYMORE.

I want to play a lively game and interact with the community. Not solo play or group play elites.

On 7/1/2021 at 6:16 PM, FictionGirl-DN said:

What EU state would only €300.- a month be average?

List of European countries by average wage

If that's your income, how would an average person be able to buy a desktop or laptop to play Aion on to begin with? A cheap laptop that can't run Aion is at least €300.-, if the average income is just €300,- how do you pay mortgage or rent every month, healt insurance(yes parts of EU you are opbligated to pay health insurance, the governemt doesn't pay it for you), interent(maybe tv) cell phone, water, electric, gas, other insurances, groceries?

That is simple: the costs are lower. If I travel from my country to the poorer european countries I feel like a rich princess whereas in my own it is just a tad above average.

Archived