Weekly Server Maintenance - June 30, 2021

Arctic

Guest Chilly

Include the Pass as a $5 add-on to the sub fee and you'd have a winner on your hands.

Also, change the dynamics of the candy so that they work like Eve Online's PLEX system instead of just vendoring them. Then people could earn sub time by playing the game and trading with others and it wouldn't result in hyperinflation to the economy.

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Softinisde10

Lol, funny how people complain on the subscription, do u expect NCSOFT will operate for free? Goodness, and about the candy only s2pid people think its worth to buy lol.. Stop buying candies. Period. Let people buy who can afford, then STFU if u can't. End of story 🙄

Guest Erynne
23 minutes ago, Conviction said:

So, while we wait on the game to come back up how about sharing some websites covering resources pertaining to classic Aion?

You can try using aioncodex, it is quite updated. Aionmaps is good too. It shows you all the essencetapping and aether tap for all regions

Guest Fantasmic

First you complain having p2w items for cash. Now you complain for having a subscription when for cash you just have cosmetics and random stuff. WHO IN THE WORLD UNDERSTANDS YOU? It's a business they NEED to have cash entry to mantain the servers and employees. DUH.

Guest ketsuma
55 minutes ago, Medizik-DN said:

OMG PLEASE, do something with bot saler. This game is so AWESOME but many many many players are already well geared because they bought gold from gold saler. For the 1st time I thought I can do some great pvp but finaly its a big NO. Don't let Aion getting destroy by this arrogant saler and poeple who bought from them. Please DO something.

they arent interessed in fix that, cuz they win money with that!

Guest Night angel
1 hour ago, Guest Changeeeeee said:

No sub = no lfg chat please. And including the free hour as no sub.

It's prolly time to end the guest login forum garbage too. Getting hard to read the same 3 jobless trolls posting the same nonsense every day because mommy won't give them 50 cents a day to play video games.

Well guest login is a good thing since their damn website NEVER wants to work and login without errors constantly. I wonder what people are paying for if they can’t even fix their website :/ guess they don’t want sub bad enough. 

Guest Kispilka

Hi there!

Let me explain my thoughts about the problem.

One payment method is just fine for most of the people. The 3 way paying is just too much for us.

1. 15$ NcSoft do subscription. It's just for playing. (Do not lie yourself and others) With the current restrictions playing free is just not an option.

2. 30$ Daeva Pass is a huge advantage and its expensive. It dosent necessary for being succes but almost. Without it you will chase endless those who got it and you never will be as strong as they are.

3. Shop. If you still have money after you spent 45$ on Aion monthly, you can buy kinah for 4$ daily about. (10 candies a day)

If we pay for something we want to get something and the problem lies here. In the current system we pay 15$/ monthly for playing with handicap.

Who want to play with handicap? Noone. Thats why lot of people left and i will do the same after my Siel sub expire. I can't pay 45$ monthly just for Aion, im poor, sad me. 

Solutions..

First off all NcSoft have to pick the right prices. How much people they want keep in time and how much they want to pay about.

Expensive things = Less people, Cheaper = More pople, its simply. Aion at the momment is a "luxury" MMO. Why not? I can accept this. Its not reachable for me then, just like a Ferrari or Lamborghini in cars. The question is, will there be enough players on servers? NcSoft !!!MUST!!! keep the server playerbase over 1000-1500 people (20+ characters count). Under this number noone will enjoy the game even those who can pay a lot and the game will die, none will pay, FAIL.

What would be good for me (poor guy).

1. Subscription = 5$

2. Daeva Pass = 10$ (Nerf daeva pass!!! Its just like a nuke would be in first WW) There is difference between getting kinah directly and getting hardly obtainable items directly from the shop) The difference is playtime. Someone's playtime. Example, getting 10kk kinah from shop and buy someone's high level enhantstone is mean i put money in and someone put playtime in the game. Getting the enchantstone directly form the shop mean i put money in the game and thats all. If Ncsoft put too much items in the game just like now the difference between players raising(rich and poor). At some point it will reach the treshold what poor people can't accept anymore, just like it happened now.

3. Shop. Keep it as now but raise the candy price. What is the bottom price is for goldsellers what still worth to sell kinah? Go under it. We have to accept while you cant remove goldsellers its just an option to buy kinah directly from NcSoft and not from the sellers.

Other option. Remove daeva pass and let us play even for 15$ monthly.

Sorry for my poor english! Be kind please :)

Guest Crushed

Can't wait for the sub to drive off all the players with no experience who cry about candies. It takes 2 minutes to kill a mob to sell loot for the same price as a candy. As a returning original beta player I like what you guys have done with classic. I think you should add a feature where LFG, Trade, and Region chat is limited to people who don't sub. Not only would this reduce the amount that bots could post, but it would make the game much more enjoyable. People have spent more time crying in Lfg about candies than they have actually spent playing the game, and its ruining everyone else's fun.

Guest Joker

Hello Daevas!! 

Our first schedyle maintenance for aion classic:

- we'll do something

- we'll add something

Specifically: in maintenance we will do something. 

....... Wow.... 

Guest Tortuga

I don't see the pay to win really. I got my founders pack because a subscription is fine as long as the y don't add items that break the game like they did in L2 with the dragon pendants. With only the subscription I've managed to maintain a good economy and buy and sell gear and potions I've been crafting. Sure. A few players are ahead cause the can spend thousands of dollars in the games they play. So what? At least this game is a faction based game. There are whales in Asmodian side and Elyos side as well so why quit if a lot of the players don't donate like the whales do?. The game seems really balanced and most players are going to be on the same page gear wise. Let the whales be whales and enjoy the game. 

Guest ThisDudesAnIdiot
8 hours ago, Guest potay said:

hi. 1st day  was 50k player want to join game but after that it never happens again. So your game failed? Your service is bad when banned player even they haven't login to game yet. Game character creation limited make some player can't follow. Pay to win with wallet to get good gear in just 1st week. With me your launch failed. And bad thing is u don't let ppl buy your game service even after support said it good to go. Unbelievable you rejected money but still be call pay to win game. Finally is good game but bad service.

You're an Idiot xD

Guest Korrin
10 hours ago, Guest Ypm said:

So only classic is having a maintenance ? Who cares about the real Aion anyways....

No.. retail Aion is also down for maintenance. do you just not read or look around much? they also posted a downtime in the retail forums.

4 hours ago, Imposture said:

Retail Aion at launch and now have significantly more P2W. Black Cloud Wings, Enhancement packs, Instantance Reset Scrolls, Outfits, Wings, GEAR, etc. 

Looks like a bunch of words that make no sense, certainly you never played retail and just copypasted this nonsense from someone else. Since when outfits are considered p2w ? What you are going to win with outfit unless you are aiming to charm your opponents with your costume and make them yield. Black Cloud Wings - what is this at all ? o.O and, finally , GEAR - is not on BCM and I don't recall it was there. And you cannot buy gear with kinah or $ directly on retail (not talking about paragon now, it's different). But you can on classic. ALL gear on classic is brokerable, and on retail it is NOT. (again not mentioning paragon, which is a different topic).

Retail Aion is certainly p2w. But it is also f2p. However, classic is subscription AND p2w. So claiming that retail is more p2w is just silly.

Guest stillplayable
50 minutes ago, Guest Kispilka said:

Hi there!

Let me explain my thoughts about the problem.

One payment method is just fine for most of the people. The 3 way paying is just too much for us.

1. 15$ NcSoft do subscription. It's just for playing. (Do not lie yourself and others) With the current restrictions playing free is just not an option.

2. 30$ Daeva Pass is a huge advantage and its expensive. It dosent necessary for being succes but almost. Without it you will chase endless those who got it and you never will be as strong as they are.

3. Shop. If you still have money after you spent 45$ on Aion monthly, you can buy kinah for 4$ daily about. (10 candies a day)

If we pay for something we want to get something and the problem lies here. In the current system we pay 15$/ monthly for playing with handicap.

Who want to play with handicap? Noone. Thats why lot of people left and i will do the same after my Siel sub expire. I can't pay 45$ monthly just for Aion, im poor, sad me. 

Solutions..

First off all NcSoft have to pick the right prices. How much people they want keep in time and how much they want to pay about.

Expensive things = Less people, Cheaper = More pople, its simply. Aion at the momment is a "luxury" MMO. Why not? I can accept this. Its not reachable for me then, just like a Ferrari or Lamborghini in cars. The question is, will there be enough players on servers? NcSoft !!!MUST!!! keep the server playerbase over 1000-1500 people (20+ characters count). Under this number noone will enjoy the game even those who can pay a lot and the game will die, none will pay, FAIL.

What would be good for me (poor guy).

1. Subscription = 5$

2. Daeva Pass = 10$ (Nerf daeva pass!!! Its just like a nuke would be in first WW) There is difference between getting kinah directly and getting hardly obtainable items directly from the shop) The difference is playtime. Someone's playtime. Example, getting 10kk kinah from shop and buy someone's high level enhantstone is mean i put money in and someone put playtime in the game. Getting the enchantstone directly form the shop mean i put money in the game and thats all. If Ncsoft put too much items in the game just like now the difference between players raising(rich and poor). At some point it will reach the treshold what poor people can't accept anymore, just like it happened now.

3. Shop. Keep it as now but raise the candy price. What is the bottom price is for goldsellers what still worth to sell kinah? Go under it. We have to accept while you cant remove goldsellers its just an option to buy kinah directly from NcSoft and not from the sellers.

Other option. Remove daeva pass and let us play even for 15$ monthly.

Sorry for my poor english! Be kind please :)

1. $15 sub is fine, afterall they are a buisness and running and maintaining server's is not free.

2. $30 for deava pass is expensive but it certainly is not a huge advantage.  It is useful for leveling and the titles are nice but at end game anyone could get titles that are just as good/better.

3. I wish they didn't do this but it is not as bad as people are making out.  You can only make 1m kinah per day from them which is really not a lot, yes people will make multiple account's and sell them at a loss to players but this is not the instant kinah hit people are making out, this will take time, time which you could spend making just as much/more actually playing the game.

In my opinion $15 sub is all you need and that is the cheap option.  The daeva pass and candies are optional for people with disposable income/lazy or busy people and idiots.  I played for the first week and got to level 36 and made 11m kinah after buying stigmas, gear and some crafting with no pass or candies, there's always going to be people with more kinah, better gear, higher level in any mmo either via p2w or having no life.  If people choose to spend money to get slightly ahead so what?  If your playing to be super competitive (as in top player on the server)  it is frustrating for sure but if your playing just because you like aion then its not a big deal and you can still enjoy the game.

Guest FCK YOU ALL QQERS!

GO WORK , FIND A JOB, AND STOP SPENDING DADDY's CREDITCARD..

work 2-3 hours a day and you can pay your monthly sub.. 

besides, 80% of the players here are now 30+ .. playing for nostalgia... fck dont buy a 6 pack beer on wal-mart and you can pay your sub. 

let whales be whales.. just zerg that shit if anything. they help to put money on the market. no one gives a damn.
its like the dude that spent 3.5 MILLION USD on a fcking LINEAGE MOBILE game..

there will always be those creepy/freaky ppl out there.
just enjoy the game !

9 minutes ago, Guest stillplayable said:

1. $15 sub is fine, afterall they are a buisness and running and maintaining server's is not free.

2. $30 for deava pass is expensive but it certainly is not a huge advantage.  It is useful for leveling and the titles are nice but at end game anyone could get titles that are just as good/better.

3. I wish they didn't do this but it is not as bad as people are making out.  You can only make 1m kinah per day from them which is really not a lot, yes people will make multiple account's and sell them at a loss to players but this is not the instant kinah hit people are making out, this will take time, time which you could spend making just as much/more actually playing the game.

In my opinion $15 sub is all you need and that is the cheap option.  The daeva pass and candies are optional for people with disposable income/lazy or busy people and idiots.  I played for the first week and got to level 36 and made 11m kinah after buying stigmas, gear and some crafting with no pass or candies, there's always going to be people with more kinah, better gear, higher level in any mmo either via p2w or having no life.  If people choose to spend money to get slightly ahead so what?  If your playing to be super competitive (as in top player on the server)  it is frustrating for sure but if your playing just because you like aion then its not a big deal and you can still enjoy the game.

Get out of here with that balanced reasonable opinion... it's the internet... we don't do that here. 

Guest P2W QQ

Seeing people cry about p2w is so nyerking hilarious to me. Buying kinah for real money has ALWAYS been a part of the game. The people with the money to get ahead were doing it long before NCsoft made it a feature. Also all this doom and gloom "everyone is going to quit once the free week is up" is also hilarious. Just because you and a couple of your friends are quitting doesn't mean "everyone" is. The population will be fine after all the crybabies are gone. Go back to WoW where you can literally sell subscription time on the market place for gold.

Guest lol@candies

the bot thing been around since day 1 of retail.  over time it will die off a bit and and and and and..... next topic..

the candies ?  who cares so someone makes a few bucks so what..  dont BUY the stuff off the broker for 9mil when you can go

farm the mobs and get it FREE just takes a little time n effort.   start a legion, get ya some friends go FARM.. share class drops help each other out.

then your worries for the candies will mean nothing to you..

go pull aether out of the sky slap that on the broker BAM your rich!!.. you make more money gathering and selling FASTER then worrying bout the damn candies lolol

ABYSS POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

THAT alone is far more worth its value then 100k candie merch..

TEAM work will yield you MORE then anything else. 

you all got spoiled from free to play retail version .. even some of the veteran players know this.

the classic aion is where the birth of friends n foes came about.  classic gives us second chance to do it again.

what else you gonna do sit in your house with your covid mask on going crazy? ..... 

GO GO GO play it...pay it..enjoy your time on earth stop complaining on a game that just got re-released again being 1 week old lol

PS.
WELCOME BACK MY OLD FREINDS!!!!! i see you in aion    hugs n kisses lolol

Guest Classic Player

Please delete the pay to win items out of the cash shop. Add rather skins or anything else that doesn`t give an advantage in comparison to other players ingame. 

Deava pass is okay, i guess...but Wings, accessoires and candies? Common...

!! I am not willing to invest my money into monthly payment aslong there are pay to win items in the Shop!!

Guest lol@candies

candy thing again.. i forgot to add..

what do you think ppl are buying with kinah made from the candies?

nothing on the broker worth buying yet.. so its not that.

cant buy AP gotta grind that.

cant buy event items nothing has happened yet..

OHHH thats what they are doing

they standing in sanctum CRAFTING lol  

wings? so you get 45+ more points in flight time big deal.

dont stress about people being in a hurry they making kinah but nothing to spend it on lol.

but crafting.. 

this cracks me up..

ENJOY THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived