Weekly Server Maintenance - June 30, 2021

Arctic

Guest firsttimeplayers

True, this is the first time much of y'all players have dealt with an Aion maintenance before, isn't it?

nxfxQyu.gif

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest OUPS !
11 minutes ago, Guest Wicalethien said:

I hope they are rollbacking the candy sellers and make the candy untradeable 🤣

OUPS 🤪🤪🤪 🤪🤪 🤪🤪

Guest diu lei
6 minutes ago, Guest Voidrose said:

This guy has never worked a day in his life and gets his allowance from mommy, 100%. 

lol no wonder you're 1 of those who complains $15 a month make this game p2w. 
go get a job, stop playing game kiddo. 
or if u think earning is so hard, stop playing aion. nobody cares cuz we enjoy the game. bye 

Now, hear me out for a bit. Part of the issue with candies is that Aion Classic is a fresh start for absolutely everyone, and everyone is competing for the first clears/first level 50/first whatever. Because candies sell for 100k each (which in the early game is a fair amount) some players get an unfair advantage, and the rest of the players that wish to play without spending, they feel like NCSOFT betrayed their expectations.

The candies will eventually become obsolete, but for now they are an issue.

I honestly don't give a shit about the candy stuff but that's mostly because I joined five days late, however, I understand that it is frustrating for players that made their characters ahead of time to see that the competition is soiled by the use of money.

On the topic of the subscription, I'd say it's fair as they need to make money to actually keep the servers running. And let's be honest, 15$ a month is not something to cry this much about.

Guest Instant MEME !
1 minute ago, Guest firsttimeplayers said:

True, this is the first time much of y'all players have dealt with an Aion maintenance before, isn't it?

nxfxQyu.gif

OOOOO Damn, i love this meme ^^

7 minutes ago, EdduPG said:

stop fking complaining abouth 15$ a month .. 2 packs of cigars ... if u dont like it just leave and stop complaining here .. 

Imagine morrons like this one angry that other people just want lower price.
Imagine other people manage to get price lowered.
Imagine angry morron would pay less.

Guest 12345
16 minutes ago, Guest Smh said:

You sound dumb af stfu  moron , your mentality is shit and it's because of idiot like you that this game will die again.

People are tend to be toxic online because nobody can do anything to anybody.

I am spending money to defend my self from toxic PKers, Gankers and toxic players so they won't be able to kill me with their no life playing method.

Many people who can make a lot of money are usually nice people or they wouldnt be rich. Trust me,  nobody want to hire or work with toxic people in reallife.  

Guest shishi
4 minutes ago, Shizuma said:

People might be rude because of any number of reasons...but I feel like it comes down to:

1) Unhappy/depressed/tired about some aspect of their lives.  They may or may not mean to lash out, but they do it because they are already in a bad mood and it changes their perception, patience, tolerance etc.   Things that shouldn't really annoy you suddenly affect you way more.  You may have lived in this mood for years without realizing it.   Imagine having an amazing day, but one small thing goes wrong and that's what ruins it for you.  Depression can amplify that small thing and suddenly your day full of good became one of frustration and misery.

2) Spectrum.  Many people I've run into are very much on the spectrum and that means in some cases they lack empathy.  So while they think they're "cold hearted", they may just lack the ability to empathize.  

I get both sides of everyone's complaints about the quna store items, the sub, the daeva pass etc.  I think though we could still be more kind to each other.  You can share your opinion without insulting others in the process. 

Regardless, I hope everyone can find something to enjoy about the game that decide to continue playing.  For those departing, I wish you the best in life and hope you find something that brings a smile to your face today.

Finally someone understands. Just enjoy the game :D 

Guest Who invested guest system?
15 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

I love watching you clowns argue about this crap. I just wanted you all to know that.

you arent the only one.

i think the whole P2P P2W candies vs free to play no P2W deserves its own influence ratio bar like what we have ingame.

Guest Magiucka
19 minutes ago, EdduPG said:

C'mon guys ... the 5h already gone .. ur doing the same mistake again what makes me leave the game first time .. when u sayd 5 hours ,be 5 or less .. say 6 and be online in 5 or less then 6 .. i realy hateeeeeeeeee it when u say 5h and in last second u'll come and say will take 1 more hour .. 

You know people like you make my job harder. They said Approximate which in any business world means Estimated. they did not say an exact time only for when the servers come down. If your have been watching myaion.eu you will see that the servers themselves have been coming online only to be taken back down. The login server has been offline this entire time. Stop your bitching and wait like the rest. NO GUARANTEE was given for a time frame.

Guest firsttimeplayers
2 minutes ago, Guest Instant MEME ! said:

OOOOO Damn, i love this meme ^^

It is one of my favorites. It applies so well to just about everything.

Guest Ironskin
5 minutes ago, Ariette said:

Now, hear me out for a bit. Part of the issue with candies is that Aion Classic is a fresh start for absolutely everyone, and everyone is competing for the first clears/first level 50/first whatever. Because candies sell for 100k each (which in the early game is a fair amount) some players get an unfair advantage, and the rest of the players that wish to play without spending, they feel like NCSOFT betrayed their expectations.

The candies will eventually become obsolete, but for now they are an issue.

I honestly don't give a shit about the candy stuff but that's mostly because I joined five days late, however, I understand that it is frustrating for players that made their characters ahead of time to see that the competition is soiled by the use of money.

On the topic of the subscription, I'd say it's fair as they need to make money to actually keep the servers running. And let's be honest, 15$ a month is not something to cry this much about.

I decent opinion and totally agree. The candy were a big mistake.

Guest Lewkeiyu the Traitor
3 minutes ago, Guest kek said:

A lower price for what? The game was literally $15/mo when it was released in 2009.

Thats LITERALLY the same price it is NOW. No more, no less and you're getting access to the ENTIRE game, including crafting. Whaty'all want is to be cheapskates while not realizing that in order for this server to NOT become like retail, it NEEDS to be sub-based. 

$15 is the sub standards for almost all MMOs at the moment and has been since the 2000s, so I'm not sure why people are acting like this is breaking bank accounts..

Guest ey yow

When a girl gets pregnant, all her friends touch her stomach and say "congrats" but none of them come and touch the man's pen*s and say "well done". Moral: hardwork is never appreciated. Only the results matter.

Guest UE Member
9 minutes ago, Guest Yyy said:

Euroaion suk and is p2w af :D just write to google: epvp euroaion trade and u will see 100 ppl selling kinah :D so good server 🤣🤣🤣

No more than this one, that's for sure. ^^

Guest naysu

I was offered sex with a 21 year old girl today. In exchange, I was supposed to advertise some kind of bathroom cleaner. Of course I declined, because I am a person with high moral standards and strong willpower. Just as strong as Ajax, the super strong bathroom cleaner. Now available with scented lemon or vanilla.

Guest your moms a nyerk

I have something to clarify here, you said that we have the same emotions with them, are you even sure that the dog was being hurt? Do you know the gender of that dog that was to be jealous of what the other two were doing? How can you tell Pal? I just wanna say that I've worked a lot in the slums of Tondo, Manila and the life there was very poor, it was very sad and I always thought myself to look for the beauty in it, to look for the beauty in the faces of the children and to be grateful, I would bring this aspect as a Miss Universe to see situations with a silver lining and to assess, where I could give something, where I could provide something as a spokesperson, also If we could teach people to be grateful, we could have an amazing world where negativity could not grow and foster, and children will have a smile on their face, thank you

Guest Wazza
8 minutes ago, Guest dickslapper69 said:

I like the game so yeah p2w f2p whatever the hell you are just enjoy the game. peace!

So... yeah I dont know about the F2P part, with no drops, kinah and exp... that will be hard to enjoy.

12 minutes ago, Guest kek said:

Imagine thinking it matters if you want a lower price or not.

Guest 12345
6 minutes ago, Guest ey yow said:

When a girl gets pregnant, all her friends touch her stomach and say "congrats" but none of them come and touch the man's pen*s and say "well done". Moral: hardwork is never appreciated. Only the results matter.

The girl probably worked harder than the man.  Nobody knows. Only the results can be seen.

Archived